What did the hero/ine did do today in Oblivion?

Courtesy of TamagoClub, various daedra, marauders and whatnot, I have me a small army of 9 kids decked out in top-shelf armor and weaponry. Took them all out on a hunting expedition today through several caves and mines.

Honestly, it was an outrageously good time. I let them do all the fighting while I pumped heals and cures on them. They seem to really enjoy trashing goblins, at times they were running in several directions. At one point, one of them brought back a train of about 7 gobbos... woooo, that was wild. hehe! I'm eager to take them all out hunting again tomorrow.

I've got them all set as 'essential', so I just heal 'em and let 'em run. I wonder if they get any skill-ups? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Emerald had intended to head back to the crowning isles after taking some R&R at Frostcrag Spire and dealing with some mage guild business. While resting overnight in the imperial city, she overheard a pair of druken nords warning people about the Ayleid ruins of Moranda across the river from Bravil at the feed bag. Apparently some pretty nasty guys in full plate had set up shop there, so she just had to take a short trip down and check it out, either to get some allies or just to see how well the armour would fit a highly skilled sorceress like herself.

Once inside, she followed the sounds of heavy combat to find one of the knights fighting a land dreugh and an ogre. She let the beasts take the fallen knight most of the way down, then helped herself to his armour. Hearing his friend cry out, his ally ran to his avenge his death, only to find that she also had a fire staff and a summon fire atronach spell ready to deal with his frosty demeanor. Further inside the ruins, she dealt with the silver knight fairly easily, and until she remembered her silence spell, had a hell of a time with the dread knight's battlemage and his golden armour. In search of the last remaining foe, she came upon a massive chamber, filled with dozens of welklynd stones and unfortunately all manner of powerful wild beasts. In amongst the chaotic rituals of three half-dead spriggan she found two bodies, a recently dead ogre, and underneath the massive corpse, the broken body of the last dread knight. Reciting an incantation to Malacath in honour of the fallen hero, she avenged his death and worked on her swordmanship with her favourite blade a custom enchanted lightning daedric katana. Even if she is far more accustomed to being the weapon(or summoning something that can be the weapon), she is growing accustomed to it's ease of use.

On gathering the Welklynd stones though, she found out the hard and nasty way that a few minotaurs had taken up residence as well(why is it always minotaurs...) Eventually she got enough room between them and her tail to open up a few lightning volleys, though not quickly enough that she won't be waddling around for the next few days.

My poor Blood Elf Lily' date=' got rode hard (pun intended) by nearly every horse In the IC stable... (she's a horse thief, go figure)

[/quote']

Heh, that almost happened the first time I installed Joburg, rode up to the Leyawinn stables, and then noticed all the horses were staring at me, very quickly ran into the town.

My poor Blood Elf Lily' date=' got rode hard (pun intended) by nearly every horse In the IC stable... (she's a horse thief, go figure)

[/quote']

omg, too funny!

i can just picture she's sneaking around, grinning in triumph as she unhitches a horse without the stable master noticing WHEN SUDDENLY...

• 7 months later...

My heroine pretty much gave blowjobs and titjobs...only thing she's useful for nowadays as I hate pretty much everything else about the game.

holy....!! :s

bro...what body you use for that one on your avatar?

thats your heroine right?

i'd love to taste that one! droll...

I looovee big boobs! :blush: