i was wondering if someone could modify the bayonetta glasses to fit the face, there too high even if i put the eyes high up 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cngriropkmr2jip/Bayonetta+1.2.rar

I can do better.  I'll go ahead and update the skeletons to xpmse 2.42 with some additional ECE sliders that will adjust the hairs, ears, helms/hoods, circlets, and eyewear.  This will allow you to reposition and scale the eyeglasses to better fit her.

Of course, a minor edit needs to be done to the glasses so that it will be affected by the sliders, but that means it can't be used by non-Elin races.  That can be fixed also if there is a need for it.

how comes the elin eglish voice still has japanese in it..... ?will we ever get back the old elin english voice with actual english?

I don't recall any fully English voice mods I uploaded for the Elins.  All that were available have been in Japanese.  The current one is more complete in many aspects so I went ahead and added English shouts to it.

i was wondering if someone could modify the bayonetta glasses to fit the face, there too high even if i put the eyes high up 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cngriropkmr2jip/Bayonetta+1.2.rar

I can do better.  I'll go ahead and update the skeletons to xpmse 2.42 with some additional ECE sliders that will adjust the hairs, ears, helms/hoods, circlets, and eyewear.  This will allow you to reposition and scale the eyeglasses to better fit her.

Of course, a minor edit needs to be done to the glasses so that it will be affected by the sliders, but that means it can't be used by non-Elin races.  That can be fixed also if there is a need for it.

how comes the elin eglish voice still has japanese in it..... ?will we ever get back the old elin english voice with actual english?

I don't recall any fully English voice mods I uploaded for the Elins.  All that were available have been in Japanese.  The current one is more complete in many aspects so I went ahead and added English shouts to it.

thank you please note me when the update is done please

I have ran into a problem with the new morphs not appearing in game which means the extra sliders for those morphs are not showing in showracemenu.

Back when I released the last update, the extra morphs did appear.

So I need to know if this is commonly happening with everyone else. 

Two examples that the extra morphs are appearing is the RaceMorph slider appearing under the FACE category and the new EYELASHES category which adds the eyelashes sliders.

If you don't see those examples then the morphs are not being loaded into the game.

Using Enhanced 3rdPerson Camera?

MCM menu

- GENERAL option

-- move the 'Z-axis' slider to around '-40'.

Now return to the game and enter combat stance then exit from combat stance to move the camera.

============================================================================

So no one else is experiencing the missing sliders?  No matter, I found the cause.  Now to find a fix.

So no one else is experiencing the missing sliders?  No matter, I found the cause.  Now to find a fix.

I see the Racemorph and the Eyelash sliders in the latest version (MAIN_TeraElinRace2_v1.1b -2014Oct09) - and they seem to work

Probably unrelated but using OPTION_XPMSExtended_for_TeraElinRace 2_v1.1-2014Jul03.7z I don't see the tail sliders on the other hand...

Does this file have any extra requirements?

thank you if u want ill send you screenshots of outfits iv tried so people know ehich ones work and which ones dont

That would be fine, thanks.

I see the Racemorph and the Eyelash sliders in the latest version (MAIN_TeraElinRace2_v1.1b -2014Oct09) - and they seem to work

Probably unrelated but using OPTION_XPMSExtended_for_TeraElinRace 2_v1.1-2014Jul03.7z I don't see the tail sliders on the other hand...

That's good, the ECE configuration for Elin 2 is very finicky and any new edits has the potential of causing the new morph sliders to not load.  I found this out when adding the adjustment sliders for accessories.

However, the hairs and ears adjustment sliders work fine without 'breaking' the configuration.

Hair Adjustment Sliders

BEFORE

post-64505-0-25291500-1422572924_thumb.jpg

AFTER

post-64505-0-81413600-1422572923_thumb.jpg

Elin Ears Adjustment Sliders

BEFORE

post-64505-0-81512100-1422572941_thumb.jpg

AFTER

post-64505-0-49106300-1422572940_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-95819300-1422572940_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-39911900-1422572941_thumb.jpg

thank you if u want ill send you screenshots of outfits iv tried so people know ehich ones work and which ones dont

That would be fine, thanks.

That good, the ECE configuration for Elin 2 is very finicky and any new edits has the potential of causing the new morph sliders to not load.  I found this out when adding the adjustment sliders for accessories.

However, the hairs and ears adjustment sliders work fine without 'breaking' the configuration.

Hair Adjustment Sliders

BEFORE

attachicon.gifhair adjust-before.jpg

AFTER

attachicon.gifhair adjust-after.jpg

Elin Ears Adjustment Sliders

BEFORE

attachicon.gifear adjust-before.jpg

AFTER

attachicon.gifear adjust-after a.jpgattachicon.gifear adjust-after b.jpgattachicon.gifear adjust-after c.jpg

ill start taking screenshots as soon as i figure out how to make the damn things into jpg instead of bmp since they wont open even in photoshop

I've been able to add 2 more slider sets without borking the configuration.

HELM

attachicon.gifImage4000.jpgattachicon.gifImage5000.jpg

attachicon.gifImage6000.jpgattachicon.gifImage7000.jpg

ACCESSORIES

attachicon.gifImage1000.jpgattachicon.gifImage2000.jpgattachicon.gifImage3000.jpg

The problem is establishing a biped slot system that allows each headwear type to be equipped with other types and be able to appear in the game.

Quick update.

EYEWEAR slider sets

BEFORE

attachicon.gifeyewear sliders1000.jpg

AFTER

attachicon.gifeyewear sliders2000.jpgattachicon.gifeyewear sliders3000.jpg

Nice update! ^_^

is 100% compatible with new ECE v1.4 ? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?