And then the light bulb turned on and I realized that these NPCs were made with ECE which means that I can't export character gen.  Well then I am just I am just going to end this conversation by saying thank you for having the absolutely best child replacer for Skyrim.  I have downloaded and tested them all and this is hands down the best.

Actually, they were made with RaceMenu. The older version of RaceMenu, not the new 3+ version. Not sure if that makes any difference.

I couldn't figure out how to make an npc replacer and export the data with ECE, so En_Hawk was nice enough to give me a step by step on how to do it via RaceMenu lol. Honestly, I wish I could help you, but when I made this, I was learning the CK as I went. So it was all trial and error. Still a complete newb at the CK, sorry couldn't help more.

And thanks. Would like to revamp it at some point in the future, but I'm content with how it turned out now. Figured when I am up for it, I'll do a totally new remake, maybe use SG Hairs this time around as they have some nice ones. But thanks, I really appreciate it. :)

Oblivion Hair pack was one of my favorite requirements.

I found an easy way to get my teenagers.  I just used the UNP body.  Textures work perfect and the body automatically scales.  It uses the 0 weight which is perfect.  It's more of a teenager look then the original modified teenager mesh anyways.

@Whizkid

The Oblivion Hair Pack requirement is because several of the npcs use the Oblivion Hairs. So if I remove that requirement, you'll have a bunch of bald children running around. This is just an NPC child replacer, it's not the full SkyKids mod. The actual SkyKids mod doesn't require Oblivion Hair Pack. Just this npc replacer here does.

The actual SkyKids mod has compatibility patches for all sorts of different hair mods, two of them can be found on this page in the download section (SG Hair Pack and KS Hairdo's). When I made this mod, there was only patches for Apachii and Oblivion Hairs. Thus why it uses those two for diversity. I would really like to make this mod completely standalone (well, still require SkyKids though), so it doesn't need hair mod requirements and just include them with the mod, but that's far beyond my modding capabilities. So sadly, till then, in order to have the fancy hairs on this child replacer, you'll need the hair mods for them.

@uglykidcid

I completely forgot about just changing the body type. You should check out UNP Skinny then. I think that's the one EvasiaDutch uses to get that teen look on their characters. It fits pretty well.

UNP Skinny...wow...that's a good idea.  

@whizkid why such animosity about having an extra hair pack?  It's not like hair packs are scripted.  They don't cause lag, savegame bloat, script bloat, CTDs, or anything else negative to a game. So why complain?  It's a really nice hair pack.  Maybe you should try NPCs of Dibella which requires those same hairs too.  Then you could have two mods that use Oblivion hair pack and your esm would feel more loved.

@uglykidcid

Depends if they have the precache killer or not without that you will get lag CTDs and game freezes in the race creation menu. Not sure how this one is as I have never used it but I have had other ones like the monli race bleed into my players race and I have had the older COTS bleed into other factions like the bandit faction there were many times where I was fighting a female bandit and they were using a hair from COTS mod.

Oblivion hairpack has Headparts and Texture sets.  Tha's it.  So unless you add them yourself they won't bleed into anything.

I am not trying to be rude and I really don't want to insult anyone but if you are playing modded Skyrim without the precache killer which is included in Racemenu you deserve lag, freezes and CTDs.  If you are on Lovers Lab either you just really like to chit chat in the forums, which is fine, or you are modding Skyrim which means you should be using the precache killer.

What Guk said.

As well, I got a few complaints about the npcs being different weights that was causing neck seams and unwanted "breasts" in some of them with certain outfits. So making them all 0 guaranteed no more busty children and fixed the neck seams on most of the outfits for SkyKids.

That's all fixed in the new SKSE based armor swapper(which has not yet been released), so if you wanted to play with weights in the future once the new swapper launches, you would be able to do so without issues.

The actual SkyKids mod has compatibility patches for all sorts of different hair mods, two of them can be found on this page in the download section (SG Hair Pack and KS Hairdo's). When I made this mod, there was only patches for Apachii and Oblivion Hairs. Thus why it uses those two for diversity. I would really like to make this mod completely standalone (well, still require SkyKids though), so it doesn't need hair mod requirements and just include them with the mod, but that's far beyond my modding capabilities. So sadly, till then, in order to have the fancy hairs on this child replacer, you'll need the hair mods for them.

Just to clarify, in general, the hair patches for SK only affect whether or not the hairs show up during chargen on the SK races, you don't actually need them in order to use SK NPCs employing the hair(or to play a character who has already selected a hair from the mod).

I am not trying to be rude and I really don't want to insult anyone but if you are playing modded Skyrim without the precache killer which is included in Racemenu you deserve lag, freezes and CTDs.  If you are on Lovers Lab either you just really like to chit chat in the forums, which is fine, or you are modding Skyrim which means you should be using the precache killer.

I agree with everything you said.

That's all fixed in the new SKSE based armor swapper(which has not yet been released), so if you wanted to play with weights in the future once the new swapper launches, you would be able to do so without issues.

Which is going to be awesome! And with the new slider functions from here, I might just go ahead and start on that new replacer lol. Just wish I could figure out how to add the hairs directly to the npcs, so I wouldn't need to have the requirements for them. But eh, that requires a lot of work and permissions and blah. lol

@myuhinny

That's cause stuff like RCotS and CotS and such overwrite a lot of the vanilla assets. They are not standalone and will overwrite your regular races. That was an issue with CotS back when Jittek was working on it, and it is still an issue now with RCotS (since it is built off the old CotS and the bugs weren't fixed, it is still happening). Thus why they "bleed" into your regular stuff. There's nothing you can do about that, as that is just how those mods are (unless Glouf completely remakes the mod to make it truely standalone).

SkyKids is completely standalone. Meaning it will never overwrite any of your vanilla assets. It won't "bleed" into your regular races or anything. It operates all on its own, without conflicting with anything. So you won't ever have that issue.

@Spyder adding the hairs to any esp is really easy.  You open OblivionHairPackAIO with TES5Edit.  Right click on the hair you want and copy as new record into your esp.  Do the same with the Hairline.  Than go back into and make sure the hair you added references the hairline you added as it will still reference the OblivionHairPackAIO.  The new formid will now use the old mesh so you have to include the meshes and textures.  Once you have all the hair and hairlines you want added and all the references fixed you can change the NPCs from OblivionHairPackAIO to you esp.  Once that is done your esp should not reference OblivionHairPackAIO anymore.  Right click on the esp with TES5edit and clean masters and this will remove OblivionHairPackAIO from your esp so lang as all references of it are removed.  And finally if that doesn't work as me and I''l do it for you.

Uhh....

3663d6f4006208e801efde55eb4389be.jpg

Sure, I'll get right on that. lol

That is way too complex for my simple mind to do. But that would be awesome if you were willing to do it. Could be neat not having to require the hair packs anymore, and having the hairs already included. Not sure on how it would stand for permissions and such to include them, but honestly I don't think it would be a big deal. I mean heck, Glouf already includes hair and armor mods in RCotS without credits or permissions. So I don't see the issue if you included the hairs here.

But yeah, I don't mind that at all. If you're willing to go through all that, that would be awesome. Thanks. :)

I can easily add the hairs to the esp but you will have to to the facegen.  Unless you want me to just use the existing set up.  If you are not going to change the hairs I can do it very quickly.  As far as permission you don't have to include the hair just require the packs but not the esm like NPCs of Dibella.

Yeah what is there is just fine to use (the existing stuff). I don't have any plans to modify the mod, so the stuff that is there is fine to use.

And that'll work. I'm not sure how it would all work, but that works that way too. So then they could just use the meshes and textures, without having another .esm in their load order.

Well now may be a good time to tell you that I am probably the best at merging in the modding business.  Seriously, it's what I do for fun. I may have some mergers you can use what's your load order look like?

I have a mega merger of outfits here on LL.  It's rather large though at 4-5 gigs.

I run hundreds?  thousands? I have no idea but I use 99 esps.

k, here is my plugin list

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skykids.esm
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Dragon Break.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0db2SECOND.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyrimHighDefinitionLODsDragonborn.esp
SK ApachiiHairFemales.esp
SK ApachiiHair.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexLabRapeSpell.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Merged.esp
Real Roads.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyrimHighDefinitionLODs.esp
Potions.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
NpcHavokHit.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
JContainers-optional_installation_validator.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
HeartbeatRemover.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
GotMilk.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SWT1.2.esp
Facelight.esp
Exhaustion.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
You Hunger.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
DW Enemies and Wanderers.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
ELFX - Merged.esp
DarkbroSanctuary.esp
DanceTogether.esp
Serana.esp
SK OblivionHairPackAIO.esp
SK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel Falskaar.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
ChildrenAnimationPath.esp
AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
Blush When Aroused CE.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
DrunkenSluts.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Tamriel Reloaded.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_Vanilla.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
Falskaar Wildlife.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
AOS.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
WerewolvesOccurringNaturally.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealShelter.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsMerged.esp
No Dragon LODs v2 full.esp
Werewolves.esp
Ank_Castle_Main.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
Spriggan Armor 2.esp
BDIC.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Merged.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
FalskaarClouds.esp
dip.esp
animal_mansion.esp
SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp
SkyKids - NPC Replacer.esp
SK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.esp
DW Commoners.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
KTABladeOfWoe.esp
IceBreaker's Improved Reverb v0.025.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLabSexBounty.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Power Tomes Nightvision.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Mannequin.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
PATCHDragon Break.esp
CoCo_TDM2.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
GetStripped.esp
LoversHook.esp
BesEss.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
zzEstrus.esp
MiasLair.esp
ARDX - Map Markers Collection.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
RSPatch.esp
Supreme Fog - CoT.esp
CoT_SnowPatch_NoAurora.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp
SoS - Civilization -PatchCoTSounds.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
iHUD.esp
0db2patch.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW AB.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
portal2mod.esp
iNeed.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
SK Child Armor Swapper.esp
BVLT - Human.esp
SplashofRain.esp
VioLens.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

I can make a number of recommendations tomorrow when I am back at my computer. Right of the bat I recommend you delete the high resolution DLCs. Those are three wasted esps when there are much better textures out there. I would follow STEP for textures.

@Whizkid

Yes it covers all the children in the game, Skyrim, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn (no kids in Dawnguard). And like Uglykidcid said, if you use other mods that add children, check out SkyKids on the Nexus. It has patches for tons of mods (I personally use Expanded Towns and Cities patches).

And I know what you mean about mod limit. I'm currently running 178 mods, and that is with merges. I have several different merged files for all the mods I use (mostly armors). My biggest is 14GB lol. Merge those armors and weapons (as long as they don't have scripts)! Save me tons of space. Surprisingly, my game is extremely stable. :P

And yeah I tried RS Children for awhile, it was pretty well done. My only issue with it was there was no diversity, all the children looked exactly the same. But otherwise it is pretty awesome. My replacer here is very "fantasy based" in looks. All the children look different from each other, and wear regular vanilla clothes and armors instead of children clothes. So they look different from each other (or at least, I tried to make them all look different lol).

And 4k Parallax Skyrim!?! How are you not using Tamriel Reloaded HD yet!!? Just kidding. :lol: