Thanks! I guess that also explains why Hearthfire & USKP changes aren't carried over. Anyway, I briefly tried editing the kids with the Creation Kit, but I honestly don't understand how to change makeup settings, plus as you say you don't really see how it looks in game either. Kudos to you and others who make such beautiful NPCs using the CK.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 7:12 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

This is a bit of a necro, but recent updates have affected the male files in this mod to have the grey face bug where they have grey faces and the default elongated faces from the base mod. Is there any fix floating around for this problem?

I know this is really late, but I actually don't play Skyrim anymore (or SSE for that matter). So the mod is basically "as is" now. Hopefully someone can figure out what the issue might be as I have no clue as to why that would happen, as I haven't kept up on any Skyrim updates to know what could cause that sorry.

• 1 month later...

Are there more preview images anywhere?

All previews hosted on imgur have broken thumbnails and are access denied if you try to open them directly.

One of SpyderArachnid's posts from the Skykids thread has a nice looking Braith, who isn't pictured here.

Back in the day I'd just install and see, but the non-alt Skykids replacer is missing all of its previews, too, and I'm fine with all but like 4 of my existing kids... Since I manually pick and choose, an experimental total overhaul at this point is sooo not happening. 

On 2/4/2018 at 6:12 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

This is a bit of a necro, but recent updates have affected the male files in this mod to have the grey face bug where they have grey faces and the default elongated faces from the base mod. Is there any fix floating around for this problem?

I'd manually overwrite their meshes and textures, then triple check that nothing in your load order is affecting the kids.
If all else fails, you can always use Nifmerge to recreate them.

2 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Are there more preview images anywhere?

All previews hosted on imgur have broken thumbnails and are access denied if you try to open them directly.

One of SpyderArachnid's posts from the Skykids thread has a nice looking Braith, who isn't pictured here.

Back in the day I'd just install and see, but the non-alt Skykids replacer is missing all of its previews, too, and I'm fine with all but like 4 of my existing kids... Since I manually pick and choose, an experimental total overhaul at this point is sooo not happening. 

I'd manually overwrite their meshes and textures, then triple check that nothing in your load order is affecting the kids.
If all else fails, you can always use Nifmerge to recreate them.

There is previews on the Download page. At the top of the main post, click the green bar that says View File. It takes you to the download page and there is like nine pictures there for you to see how they generally look.

16 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

There is previews on the Download page. At the top of the main post, click the green bar that says View File. It takes you to the download page and there is like nine pictures there for you to see how they generally look.

Yeah, but those only show like 6 kids, and I know there's more than that considering Braith isn't one of them. :T

Actually, it's nine different kids in the pictures, not just six. But I get what you're saying. At the time, I only took a few preview pics as I didn't have the time to go find every kid and get a screenshot of all of them. Plus it would of flooded the image gallery to have a picture of every single one of them.

Sadly as I mentioned before, I don't play Skyrim anymore (haven't in years), so I don't have this installed and thus can't get anymore previews. The mod is "as is" now as I don't plan on working any further on it. Only hope is that someone is willing to go through the trouble of taking pictures of every single kid (There is 43 total) and posting them here for you.

Or you can just give it a try. It's just a simple face replacer, so if you don't like it, you can easily remove it without any repercussions. It doesn't have any scripts or anything that will break your saves.

• 4 months later...

All my Skykids won't wear clothes or armor, just the underwear. Any idea what I can do to fix that? I searched the forums. I tried installing the XPMSE skeleton for Skykids but that didn't help. I also installed some armor and clothing mods for Skykids, that also didn't fix the issue.

Thanks

Can you click on them in console commands and then find a piece of kids clothes, go "equipitem XXXXXXXXX 1" 

Then they should put that on. Also go into console, click on the kid and type 'showinventory" and see if they have anything. With follower mod like EFF, I find when I dismiss followers they often unequip all of the items I gave them and then walk around nude. Taking one item from them cause them to reequip the remaining items.

• 5 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 7:12 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

I'm having the same issue, and was wondering if anyone has found a solution.