View File

Ok first things first: THIS my friends, is a BETA

Which means it's not finished

I apologize and ask you to be patient and wait for the final release if you are too pissed off by any possible issues.

Story so far...

This is the culmination of a long... long... long work which has been going on since... well, forever.

It started as my project to standardize clothing and armor under one body type that made sense. I moved from converting outfits to a different bodytype to editing meshes I scavenged out of the internetz to creating my own models. This project, is how I learnt to mod.

YES, I'm a scavenger!

Is it that much of a sin?

So I scavenged experience, models, ideas and other replacers and merged them into one massive dream.

That means it's not "entirely" my work, some replacers were already in stock and I will refer to my predecessors in credits.

But that does not mean I'm uploading the same old replacers, I tweaked everything.

Yuravica's FLY series is a big part since it's this project's direct predecessor.

Mass Outfit Redesign at Nexus

DESCRIPTION:

-----------------

To business then. This is a replacer that changes every piece of armor and clothing in Oblivion.

The Beta covers only armor for the moment

It's for both male and female

Male uses Robert male body while female uses HGEC (C-D Cup, M lowerbody) Some models are BBB enabled

I tried to avoid clipping but it's more resilient than bacteria

Male armors are still on trial , I'm not entirely happy with all of them.

Alter Models:

------------------

Some armors, left byproducts when created, some ideas were dismissed, some were born and some were re-used. So we have the Core of the mod which is designed to be covering, lore-friendly and sense-making, but with those byproducts, some alter models were made, usually being the schmecksy versions of the same armors. These go from showing a bit of skin to complete nudity. BE WARNED.

PICTURES:

--------------

I'm placing most of the images In Nexus as it's difficult and tiresome to link every one of them here. But you get preview of armors for girls at least here.

Amber

45241-1-1403411767.jpg

Amelion Ceremonial and Ebony

45241-2-1403411767.jpg45241-3-1403411768.jpg45241-5-1403412113.jpg45241-1-1403412186.jpg

Arena

45241-4-1403411768.jpg45241-5-1403411769.jpg45241-1-1403411868.jpg45241-2-1403411869.jpg45241-3-1403412023.jpg45241-4-1403412023.jpg

Blackwood and Steel

45241-3-1403411869.jpg45241-5-1403412691.jpg45241-1-1403412820.jpg

Blades

45241-4-1403411869.jpg45241-5-1403411869.jpg

Chainmail

45241-1-1403412022.jpg45241-2-1403412023.jpg

Daedric

45241-5-1403412024.jpg

Dark Brotherhood

45241-1-1403412112.jpg

Dark Seducer and Golden Saint

45241-2-1403412112.jpg45241-5-1403412328.jpg

Dwemer

45241-3-1403412112.jpg45241-4-1403412112.jpg

Elven

45241-2-1403412187.jpg45241-3-1403412188.jpg45241-4-1403412188.jpg

Fur

45241-5-1403412189.jpg45241-1-1403412327.jpg

Glass

45241-2-1403412327.jpg45241-3-1403412328.jpg45241-4-1403412328.jpg45241-1-1403816184.jpg

Iron

45241-1-1403412450.jpg45241-2-1403412451.jpg

Legion

45241-3-1403412451.jpg45241-4-1403412451.jpg45241-5-1403412452.jpg

Madness

45241-1-1403412543.jpg45241-2-1403412544.jpg

Mithril

45241-3-1403412544.jpg45241-4-1403412545.jpg

Mythic Dawn

45241-5-1403412545.jpg

Orcish

45241-1-1403412690.jpg45241-2-1403412690.jpg45241-3-1403412690.jpg45241-4-1403412690.jpg

Thief

45241-2-1403412820.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

--------------------

-HGEC

-Robert Male Body

-Universal Skeleton

INSTALLATION:

-------------------

For the moment just copy the "Meshes" and "Textures" folders found in "Core" into Oblivion "Data" Folder

Copy the main plugin "Mass Outfit Redesign.esp" too and activate it via launcher, mod manager, wrye bash or whatever you use to activate your mods.

If you want any of the alter models, for the time being they are located in the "Alter Models" folder. Browse through it and find the names of the outfits you want replaced, just copy them to the corresponding folder in oblivion Data directory. Overwrite

Future Plans:

-----------------

Whatever is missing... "Knights of the Nine"... All Clothing...

UPDATE Clothing pack is out, not final, but it should work as the missing half of the beta release. The fact it was missing was cause of some issues which should go away now at least some clothes have become available. Upload here is uncertain but at least it's available at Nexus

Incompatibilities:

----------------------

Duh! Other armor or clothing replacers of course.

Issues:

---------

There could be clipping... clipping is always unpredictable even in the best cases, but I did my best.

Invisible clothing (?) dunno... if there is, it's probably because of the Beta state of the mod and the lack of clothing models for the time being as I'm only releasing armor.

Messed up boobs: Please remember to have a BBB enabled Skeleton (Universal Skeleton). If you do not heed this warning, this will be your own doom.

Any other issue please do tell me. I appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Load Order: I dunno... all the .esp file in this mod does, is create female versions of some pieces that were male-only. If you have any mod that messes with that, it could cause issues. This one should be loaded after it

Uhhh what else...

Comments:

--------------

You liked my work?

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it, and it makes me happy to know you're enjoying my work! =)

You didn't like it?

Then shut up, don't download this and go bother someone else. There's no end to the enormity of my feelings when it comes to not caring.

CREDITS

-----------

Yes... credits...

-Me

-Yuravica for the greatest contribution in previous work and for many of the models which were tweaked and improved

-Justice123 I'm using that dark brotherhood replacer, small tiny tweaks... that replacer is the most perfect replacer I've ever seen so it was almos unnecessary to tweak that. Also, the town guard replacer is part of this compilation.

-Exnem and RAIAR for the HGEC body

-Robert for his male body

-The EVE team, who designed a few of the first HGEC conversions for vanilla armor

-Uhhhh... The modding community! Yes! After all, I've scavenged knowledge from it for years...

-Bethesda. Creators of Oblivion and all the original models and textures

Sorry sorry sorry!!

I messed up XD

Would you guys please move it to Oblivion "Normal - Clothing  Armor"?

Thks...

Sorry again

Although... Oblivion revamped armors in Fallout... hmmm....

Edit: I tried to move it myself... apparently it appears on the right category when browsing threads

But on front page it's still under Fallout. That's what I could do...

YES, I'm a scavenger!

Is it that much of a sin?

It is a huge sin... Gigantic sin..

keep em coming.. :D

@CK..

It appears his madness is greatly amplified ;) Posting Oblivion armors in Fallout thread that is..

@elalquimist

Although... Oblivion revamped armors in Fallout... hmmm....

Hell yes :D and any other revamped whatever in Fallout !

Hey Moderators.. let me finish a post before moving .. gesh.. :). .

You guys/gals are on fire today..

Hehehehe!

What better way to spread mayhem than posting in the wrong forum Muahahahah!!

Nobody will ever suspect  :ph34r:

Ritual, you've been a good friend here always. Just wanted to say that  ^_^

Now I'm tired as hell. I'ts huge work to put this together for release

And that's not even considering I still need to finish the other part and release it too. probably in a better way... separate packs and stuff

*Sigh*

But this week I will mod nothing. Other things to do and it's worth taking a break.

I'll be back... probably next weekend

Hehehehe!

What better way to spread mayhem than posting in the wrong forum Muahahahah!!

Nobody will ever suspect  :ph34r:

Ritual, you've been a good friend here always. Just wanted to say that  ^_^

Now I'm tired as hell. I'ts huge work to put this together for release

And that's not even considering I still need to finish the other part and release it too. probably in a better way... separate packs and stuff

*Sigh*

But this week I will mod nothing. Other things to do and it's worth taking a break.

I'll be back... probably next weekend

Friend,,,, Friend!.. he thinks I am a friend... I am trying to push him over the edge in his madness and he thinks I am a friend... he is definitely and truly mad... :)

Take your time, take a break.. roll around in some other madness for awhile.

Just saw it on the Nexus so I had to come back here to check. These looks absolutely fantastic; a beautiful blending of all the best HGEC stock conversions. I will definitely be downloading. Amazing as always, ElAlquimista.

Good Job!!!

Why; thank you sir!

Just saw it on the Nexus so I had to come back here to check. These looks absolutely fantastic; a beautiful blending of all the best HGEC stock conversions. I will definitely be downloading. Amazing as always, ElAlquimista.

Very happy to hear that

Also downloaded, and a scavenger. I'll be looking this over to replace some of Yuravica's FLY series models that I would use, if they didn't have mesh issues.

I'll also be doing some editing and potentially a merge to continue my own personal non-replacer, since I like as much variety as possible in-game, including clothes and armor.

Thanks for this.

Thank you guys! I'm glad to see positive reactions and comments  ^_^

I was working on clothing last weekend and uploaded male shots on the Nexus... I know we hate it, I know... but I still prefer the image sharing areas... sorry, I know it's wrong, but I do it anyway!! I cant help it!! 

Almost done with lower class, robes and a few extras like sheogorath's suit. Still need to adjust the male parts a bit

On a delicate subject:

The original "FLY" series was a bit... well.. loli.

"Sexy" loli content ehem...

Some byproducts were left too because of that. As result a few "sexy" "A cup" outfits popped out

I was considering to release them, but I'm not sure.

I'm not crazy about lolis, nor do I endorse under any circumstances, those kinds of fetishes in the real world. But In fantasy and gaming, anything is possible it seems.

There's the dilemma. To release or not to release.

It might be a nice sexy collection for smaller body users, but I don't want to encourage sickness or get in trouble.

So any advice here?

There is nothing wrong with "A" cup women. There are women with small breast. It is a natural thing, just like there are women with D, DD, E and beyond. I don't think the small cup is the issue. The issue is when it is combined with small stature and childlike facial features when it becomes a bit much for this site. You aren't responsible for someone pasting a child face on an armor and changing their size etc.

Now on the other hand if these armors are easy to convert use by a novice modder into child armor and these armors are a bit too reveling perhaps post some shots of the armor to get some feedback before someone uses it for this very thing. ( you know what I mean. Get the head to match and such) Then based on the feedback you can make a better more informed decision.

Bottom line. You aren't releasing Loli armors. If someone converts them to loli armors and sets them up it isn't your fault. You are creating adult armors and there are adult women that are slim or have small breast.

I think you're over thinking it. You have no control over what others do in their own games with what you produce. You do have some control of your MOD content and how it's reused and published by others, via your readme and permissons, at least here on LL. If it personally bothers you then don't publish it.

That's my two cents worth, after VAT...

H Cup BBB please...

Now what have your vanilla armors to do with the iron wrists you get at the games start ? and why are they invisible , the full Hands are invisible as long as the iron wrists are worn. why are they translated in my german game into the english name ?

Hmm... Im feeling less and less inclined to release the loli models XD

They are as revealing as the original FLY series. And Yuavica posted pics of them in 117 race blatantly making them loli armors.

Therefore I think anything else is retorical argument or "legal vacuum" where the truth is staring everyone in the face but no one can say it because the argument protects it.

@FeebleFlies: No.

I dont use break undies and I have no interest in doing so. Sorry to disappoint.

However, the models are free since Bethesda - EVE team - Yuravica and other modders - Me in terms of credits and free use permissions. So if anyone else wants to make "break undies", knock yourselves out.

@magicrealm: To the first request: No

I really, really hate H cup. You wont see me bitching about it or spewing hate in other's people's "houses", cause everyone's free to have their own tastes. But I, for a personal opinion, hate it. As this is my mod, I wont do it. However, the same argument I gave FeebleFlies stands on for this matter.

Second: I thought it was clear this is Beta, meaning clothing is not out yet. Prison set, is clothing. When clothing is released, there will be prison wrist irons.

Third: I'm sorry if your German game has things in English, but my game is not in German. So I have no way of telling what could happen when using mods from another language. I'm using english as it's pretty universal, but it's clearly not absolute, and my powers meet their limit when dealing with those kinds of things.

Hmm... Im feeling less and less inclined to release the loli models XD

They are as revealing as the original FLY series. And Yuavica posted pics of them in 117 race blatantly making them loli armors.

Therefore I think anything else is retorical argument or "legal vacuum" where the truth is staring everyone in the face but no one can say it because the argument protects it.

@FeebleFlies: No.

I dont use break undies and I have no interest in doing so. Sorry to disappoint.

However, the models are free since Bethesda - EVE team - Yuravica and other modders - Me in terms of credits and free use permissions. So if anyone else wants to make "break undies", knock yourselves out.

@magicrealm: To the first request: No

I really, really hate H cup. You wont see me bitching about it or spewing hate in other's people's "houses", cause everyone's free to have their own tastes. But I, for a personal opinion, hate it. As this is my mod, I wont do it. However, the same argument I gave FeebleFlies stands on for this matter.

Second: I thought it was clear this is Beta, meaning clothing is not out yet. Prison set, is clothing. When clothing is released, there will be prison wrist irons.

Third: I'm sorry if your German game has things in English, but my game is not in German. So I have no way of telling what could happen when using mods from another language. I'm using english as it's pretty universal, but it's clearly not absolute, and my powers meet their limit when dealing with those kinds of things.

i meant it different. you are doing replacers for armors. so the nifs from armors are changed.  you did not Change the nif of that iron whiste. so how comes they are english with no hands ? i mean technically.

my sorrow is not just about those specific wristles at game start, my sorrow is, that this will occur with other Equipment too, for example with cuffs from mods or gloves and gauntlets from other mods. i did not tested this.

Again

This is Beta, meaning clothing is not out yet. Prison set, is clothing. When clothing is released, there will be prison wrist irons.

Wrist irons are in:

Oblivion/Data/meshes/clothes/lowerclass/05/f/gauntlets.nif

Vanilla Oblivion does not have female meshes for wrist irons.

Final version of my mod, still unreleased, does. The esp already changes path, but still has no model

Currently the model is still unreleased. I only gave armor, not clothing. Clothing comes later

Once I release clothing, there will be a nif in that location

Yeah, there are some Yuravica models I don't use in-game, for this very reason. They just don't appeal to me, even on x117s. I've DLed all of their MODs, but that's just due to my being a scavenger and pack rat of sorts.

As far as break undies, or the more current break armor functionality, there are already some Yuravica-based BU/BA models available. So depending on how changed or altered your meshes are to the originals these may still work for those that wish to use it for BU/BA. Members should look for movomo threads as that is where I recall DLing these new sets from. I don't think it is being worked on any longer though.

In a way, I'm glad these are not all H cup as it adds a bit more variety and versatility to my game, not that I've been playing much lately.

Make note, for those using a core Oblivion other than English this is a Replacer MOD and items will appear in English and not your native language, be it German or something else. This is due in part to this MOD 'replacing' the vanilla armors/clothes with these new ones.

If you want it in your native language you will need to either edit the names in the ESP file of this MOD via CS/CSE or unpack the BSA file(s) edit the names and repack it. Either is time consuming and tedious and IMO should not be expected of any MOD author.

there is a differrence between modelling new Outfits and repair the damage that is made by this. especially if you say it is beta. repair the bugs in a beta should have first priority. but instead, modders continue experimental modding and do not repair the damage the mod does, plus they blame the Gamers for telling them their bugs. that is some strange behaviour that is very common in modders community. thats why most mods turns out to be total useless.

the handless ironfists do not only appear at the gamestart, but also in some main mods here. so go and repair  this and do not tell me that this is clothes and clothes come later. you do not add clothes, you destroyed the existing clothes so that models stand there with no Hands.. and now,  because this is the common reaction of modders, i am not gonna play the beta or whatever tester anymore.