Trolls...

disapprove.gif

For all you people who actually have some sense and reasoning ability, don't worry, I finished all prison clothes a few days ago with two alter models that may even become three  :)

there is a differrence between modelling new Outfits and repair the damage that is made by this. especially if you say it is beta. repair the bugs in a beta should have first priority. but instead, modders continue experimental modding and do not repair the damage the mod does, plus they blame the Gamers for telling them their bugs. that is some strange behaviour that is very common in modders community. thats why most mods turns out to be total useless.

the handless ironfists do not only appear at the gamestart, but also in some main mods here. so go and repair  this and do not tell me that this is clothes and clothes come later. you do not add clothes, you destroyed the existing clothes so that models stand there with no Hands.. and now,  because this is the common reaction of modders, i am not gonna play the beta or whatever tester anymore.

On the first page... right under the file infol

Ok first things first: THIS my friends, is a BETA

Which means it's not finished

I apologize and ask you to be patient and wait for the final release if you are too pissed off by any possible issues.

This is a beta mod. There are going to be changes, alterations and issues. If you cannot accept this don't use or download betas. Also... users like you who condemn and berate modders are the reason that modders stop modding and many times the reason that the mod ends up unfinished and incomplete.

Also you being a member here might want to review the 1st rule of this site before telling a mod author to do something.

1. The biggest and most important thing of this community, is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

I usually don't comment on post like yours. .. however elalquimista has completed every mod I have ever seen him start and it usually ends up quite well done. If he has to make some changes to the base game records which "destroyed the existing clothes" in order to add and create that is just something that is necessary to do. Most mods "destroy" the existing whatever in order to create the mod the modder has envisioned.

You are correct on one account. If you don't like having issues with a mod you shouldn't "be a beta tester" any more and by all means don't download anything "beta" , "WIP" or like files. Wait until a complete, finished product has been done and thoroughly tested by many members then download and use the mod.

For your Alter Models Folder, Glass sub folder a3, here is a totally transparent glass shield I made a while back, in case you'd like to include it. 

NifSkope Screen Capture showing transparent back and handle.

post-18672-0-43482100-1404651448_thumb.jpg

Nif+textures

Alter Models A3 - TransparentShield.7z

I replaced all of my green glass armor ages ago as I prefer the transparent versions, but they're all H-cup, so I'll be adding yours to my Oblivion build as new alternate additions. 

Incredible work elalquimista, I'm greatly impressed! ;) Thanks to people like you I am more and more convinced that I should go back to Oblivion modding and stay there for good :D.

Once I have my game running I'll download and test your mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'm uploading now some clothing (it takes forever...  :dodgy: )

It's not nearly the final version, just the current state of things or "the road so far"

This should fix any "my hands are invisible" issue as the missing models from the first release were announced to be released later, this is when. It's not final, but it's a heads up and something to help with any issues related to the fact that this mod was only half-released and there was an entire half missing from it. Still beta, but at least a full beta.

I only have finished female models for a few things

-Lower class

-A few middle class

-Some robes

-Sheogorath's female remake

-Stuff

And

-Some male remodel of robes, plus a king of worms redesign

post-6429-0-25887400-1406503209_thumb.jpg

post-6429-0-35856000-1406503236_thumb.jpg

Sorry, it's not entirely functional yet, original king of worms robe does not cover hands, or feet and the hood does not hide face making it hollow like the screen. So there's probably gonna be clipping with that one. But that's where this is going

Meanwhile, with a bit of CS knowledge, you can edit the robe yourself in the CS to make it like the screen

EDIT: Ok upload is taking forever, a red thing appeared and I'm not sure it's even uploading anymore, I think upload failed.

I'll stick around a bit longer but if it doesn't work, I'll leave the Nexus link where the rest of things are

that was my idea of the Lich undead god. The lore says Mannimarco ascended to godhood, becoming the worm god

12518.jpg?1341506346

This guy, doesn't scare me the slightest bit to that impression

There's something else in the lore that says, the Oblivion player, defeated a human reincarnation or echo of the true King of Worms, which can be an excuse for making him so not scary.

I really wish I could do the black smoke with green eyes, but that's currently beyond my skill  :(

I was thinking of the Nazgul and stuff like that when I though about the concept of the King of Worms...

Some have made a hood with a skull on it, but I think its creepier when there is no face inside, just the empty hollowness of Death itself...

Perhaps a bad ass skull mask. Later when skills are better you can add some glow (  light) and then perhaps even later build again ..( provided you are even modding this later) add the smoke. Then when you get the shadows, smoke and glow just right .. fade out the skull mask.

Anyway I am not familiar with this armor or that character and I got the point right away so you are on track there as it is.

Yeah I agree that dude is not only not scary, I'm inclined to just kick his ass for the sheer principle of it, lol.

"Nazgul and stuff like that" = good!

"I really wish I could do the black smoke with green eyes, but that's currently beyond my skill  :("

See if fejeena is busy, maybe she can lend a hand as she is triple aces when it comes to textures and so much more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got a question about the last alter glass armour, how do you get the gloves and boots to not be green? I've tried a few transparent glass armour mods but the gloves and boots are always green when I have.

Check the folders

I'm almost completely sure I uploaded a full set of transparent alternate textures for glass armor

Otherwise green is vanilla and I'm not messing with vanilla textures (much)

The alter glass variants which are not green should all be mapped to alternate texture folder. I also provided alternate gloves and boots pointing toward the grey textures

Perhaps in another folder as I seem to remember there was more than 1 transparent version, I didn't need to repeat gloves and boots for all of them

Here, have some of Cthulhu Worship's character so you can see for yourself

14943489819_28c6cbaa68_c.jpg

Just got a question about the last alter glass armour, how do you get the gloves and boots to not be green? I've tried a few transparent glass armour mods but the gloves and boots are always green when I have.

Check the folders

I'm almost completely sure I uploaded a full set of transparent alternate textures for glass armor

Otherwise green is vanilla and I'm not messing with vanilla textures (much)

The alter glass variants which are not green should all be mapped to alternate texture folder. I also provided alternate gloves and boots pointing toward the grey textures

Perhaps in another folder as I seem to remember there was more than 1 transparent version, I didn't need to repeat gloves and boots for all of them

Here, have some of Cthulhu Worship's character so you can see for yourself

14943489819_28c6cbaa68_c.jpg

Thanks for the help, out of curiosity any idea when the clothing replacer will be done?

Sadly no

I've been slacking a bit too much lately regarding mods

My mind seems to wander too easily into other stuff

However, there is clothing available

It could be in a few weeks as it could be in a few years

But I think I'll continue to release stuff by parts...

I have made a few changes since the last version and a new release is in order I believe...

• 2 months later...

After many... many... many months of doing nothing, I've been retaking this task

I got rid of a few things on my "to do" list so now my attention is back where it should

Argonian textures for my race project... and this...

Added tweaked hoods

Scarf-like thingy...

Only the King of Worms's hood does not have it cause it clips with the robe

Some editions to a few armors, tried to cover up more: elven/mithril/glass

Still not sure If I'm keeping the changes

e89eb753733659fca8a90c7c1fb181a8.jpg

I also placed the new version of Sheo's outfit in there... 

2125204-1403994176.jpg

Ela, I was going through all your armors and clothes with seammender, clothing converter, etc, but gave up because the male and female armors are mixed together and for some reason all your clothes have a lower neckseam than the armors and also lower than the standard position.

You should at least use seammender on them to get rid of the neck gaps.

Thank you mr Alien  :lol: 

Junkacc: 

Problem with being so far away is sometimes communication does not happen

You should've told me sooner you were trying to "fix" my mod, and we could be over this already

When trying to fix a mod sometimes one needs to remember the other person is still working on it

So how do we make compatible a mod and it's fix when both are being worked through separate design lines?

See my dilemma?

If you wanted to fix it, the best chance we got is working together, otherwise everyone works alone and nobody understands each other.

PMs are nice...

Communication, man...

The situation is, in my game, I don't have neckseams

Not anymore

Not since I used your mod on my race project

But since then, a long time has passed (sorry about that, I procrastinated the hell out of both projects, but they're being worked on again), so I don't even know the real reason why I don't see them anywhere.

That's why I've never felt the need to use seammemder

It could be the skeleton. It could be the rigging. It could be my body mods, it could be yours. It could be the head06 I'm using on my race project. Or it could be the old version I corrected but haven't released yet.

But presently, I'm clueless

I'm gonna take a good look again, see If I can find anything

In the meantime, you could explain what you mean by "male and female armors mixed together" and give me a clear example of that "lower neckseam" and "lower standard position"

Thank you mr Alien  :lol:

Always a pleasure :)

If you want to work together.

• Create a new email.
  • then dropbox account
  • share... :D.

When you decide to update the folders on whatever project one of you are working on. (needs to be communicated of course) then upload those. Or even with 2gb you might even be able to have two separate folders shared one yours and one the other persons. then just look and see what each are doing. This might be nice in case there are different directions that end up being taken later.