[IDEA] HDT animated dragon wings?

aivengo910

9r5lx.jpg

All right fun and games aside, yes you can add hdt to wings, but there simply isn't any good reason for it.

Not even for collision, because unless there is some sexual dragon wing foreplay mod out there that interacts with penises or breasts, there would never be any collision.

Also, if you added hdt collision to the wings, you could potentially mess up hdt hair and capes.

All right fun and games aside, yes you can add hdt to wings, but there simply isn't any good reason for it.

Not even for collision, because unless there is some sexual dragon wing foreplay mod out there that interacts with penises or breasts, there would never be any collision.

Also, if you added hdt collision to the wings, you could potentially mess up hdt hair and capes.

Not to ruin the fun or anything... isn't HDT CPU intense? XD

Also im talking body collision, with people.

I have pointed out a few times that HDT would work even better with a few mods if it collided with full body. capes?, hair?, penis?, skirt?, tail's?, wings? maybe more? all could collide with the body.

Not to ruin the fun or anything... isn't HDT CPU intense? XD

Also im talking body collision, with people.

I have pointed out a few times that HDT would work even better with a few mods if it collided with full body. capes?, hair?, penis?, skirt?, tail's?, wings? maybe more? all could collide with the body.

lol HDT doesn't work that way I just remembered.

Because animated items have their own behaviour graph, So in essence you can only add static collisions to the wings for other things that are controlled by HDT physics. The wings themselves would still follow the animations or all the animations would be overriden by HDT movement (which would suck for wings)

The problem that I see with this (apart from the ones already mentioned) is already in the title:

HDT Animated Wings

Basically, HDT Physics Extension is a reactive system. It allows objects to react to their environment by utilizing the physics engine. And that's already a contradiction to animated dragon wings. Animation is proactive and moves something. You can't simply mix up reactive and proactive systems just like that - you would have unwanted effects all over the place.

To put it in a simple way, animation allows objects to move. HDT PE allows objects to be moved by something else. See the difference? ;)

Archived