Favorite Female Body Replacer

Guest Jaded

Just being curious which one is the most popularĀ  :)

Ā 

Just in case: Please keep in mind this poll is about the body replacers and not clothing, so don't vote for some certain body just because it has your favorite piece of clothing.

Ā 

Without a question HGEC is the most popular in terms of clothing options, but is it also the most popular in every other way?

Ā 

Forgive me if I have forgotten some bodies, I tried my best to include them all, but there are so many of them that I'am almost certain I missed a few :P

Well my favorite one is TGND but I use HGEC for practical reasons (C-Cup and Wide bottom). There are some skins I would really like to use but they're only for Roberts female body. It really bothers me that the textures can't easily be transferred.

Ā 

For the most part though skin textures seem to be better for HGEC compatible bodies, which is why I stick to those. Setbody is helpful here too. I converted some of the options to a glossier body so I can jump between the oiled and non-oiled look.

The thing that makes VORB so interesting is the clothing changing according to the body underneath. Right now, when I see a cool armor, I usually find an NPC for it and then use Set Body to make her body match the armor. I also like having a variety of body types on NPCs (another thing that makes VORB so impressive). Right now I have to use SetBody to manage that.

Guest Jaded

VORB isn't a bad idea but has a bunch of flaws I don't like. Its also impossible to recreate certain body types like DMRA or Trashdogs by using VORB so I still prefer the normal body replacers.Ā  ;)

Guest Jaded

To each his own :D

Ā 

Just out of curiosity: What do you like about the AGHGEC Body? I can understand if some guys like huge tits, huge butts or generally fuller bodies but AGHGEC with its comparably thin waist always struck me as very strange because a women simply can't be shaped like this.

Ā 

I'am also surprised HGEC gets so many votes, I realy expected the poll to be more even. Just in case: Please keep in mind this poll is about the body replacers and not clothing, so don't vote for some certain body just because it has your favorite piece of clothing :)

To each his own :D

Ā 

Just out of curiosity: What do you like about the AGHGEC Body? I can understand if some guys like huge tits' date=' huge butts or generally fuller bodies but AGHGEC with its comparably thin waist always struck me as very strange because a women simply can't be shaped like this.

Ā 

I'am also surprised HGEC gets so many votes, I realy expected the poll to be more even. Just in case: Please keep in mind this poll is about the body replacers and not clothing, so don't vote for some certain body just because it has your favorite piece of clothing :)

[/quote']

Ā 

Yea i know women aren't gonna be shapped like the AGHGEC

Ā 

but it's a fantasy.. Just like everything else in Oblivion

Ā 

And yes i like huge breasts and buttsĀ  :)

VORB all the way.Ā  nothing beats variety as far as im concerned.Ā  but without the headache of setbody, i think ill go DMRA or maybe HGEC H cup with at least the L lower body.Ā  But VORB is WAAAY out in front for me...second cant barely be seen :P

Ā 

VORB all the way.Ā  nothing beats variety as far as im concerned.Ā  but without the headache of setbody' date=' i think ill go DMRA or maybe HGEC H cup with at least the L lower body.Ā  But VORB is WAAAY out in front for me...second cant barely be seen :P

[/quote']

Ā 

I really kind of agree with this. The only thing that stops me from going completely with VORB is that I like using Set Body to match body type and personality. (Yes, I know that's weird).

Guest tetrodoxin

I'm using F-Cup HGEC, so I voted for that. But for texture work, HGEC is a pain in the ass. Roberts Female or UFF is muuuuch better. Almost no distortion >.

I like huuuge (natural) tits and a nice hourglass figure. The combination I've been using for quite some time now is UHK upper body with LL bouncing butt lower body. There are no clothes for this but my girl is not a saint so she doesn't need any decent clothes anyway.Ā  ;D :P

Boots, gloves etc. I use HGEC stuff (fits most of the time).

In the rare occasion that she needs to cover her private parts I usually use DMRA (stock replacers etc.) pretending you can squeeze UHK boobs into Double Melons clothes.Ā  ::)

Some recent K-cup conversions are also nice but i don't really like the shape of K-cups (especially around the nipples).

For NPCs I'd like to have all possible variations, which is hopefully possible in the next game...

I like Robert's (normal version). Can't put my finger on exactly why, I just like the way they look. Feels like the most "realistic" body I've used, I guess. Sorta average, not really supermodel girls.

Ā 

However, not having BBB kinda makes me sad, so I switch between Robert's and HGEC smaller cup (C or D usually) versions. Not a tig ol' bitties kinda guy I guess. :P