Favorite Female Body Replacer

Sorry' date=' iam new in oblivion

i hav a question

Its possible to have more tham 1 body replace in the game

or all the womans will be the same type?

I want to know if i can make mutiple type of

bodys of mutip´le sizes

thanks

[/quote']

No and Yes....to explain:

No. The can only be one base type of body. You can adjust the sizes per race but that's it.

Yes. Now if you grab armor/clothes that are different sizes you can replace the default ones or even add new via esm/esp files so that it appears there are different size butt's and boob's on folks. You can also grab a setbody mod that you use to set npc's and yourself to different body types.

To summarize: there will be one base body mesh for males and females. Using the CS you can scale this differently to make them taller/shorter/fatter/skinnier by race only. Via meshes be they clothing/armor/nude body ones you can further adjust between cup/butt/muscle size.

To give you an idea of a setbody mod: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

Hope this helps to explain things :)

EDIT: I clearly am too slow a typist (or DogonPorch is just a wizard) :)

Very thanks

i will try some of your tips

My favorite so far is the UHK Guts upper body and the the CLS Body lower body. They go together pretty well, the seam is hard to notice. They are both from here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35358

I don't like the RA of the DMRA mods because its too wide. It looks like the girl is eating too much and is really going to be gross in just a few years. The CLS Body lower body on the other hand has a great bubble butt (better than RA) but without getting supa wide. I like my ladies to respect themselves and keep athletic. But the Guts lower bodies go too far, the upper body is great, those arms and abs are HOT :) .

Its truely a shame no one (i.e. armor modders) ever noticed the CLS Body lower body and now that Skyrim is out its unlikely anyone ever will :( .

• 4 weeks later...