Favorite Female Body Replacer

I can understand if someone doesn't like too much breasts. If I would have to pick my ideal I would say something around an F-Cup... but how someone can dislike a big, round and plump backside is simply beyond me. There's nothing more alluring then a girl with some serious junk in the trunk  8)

As for Body replacers I'll obviously say one of my own... makes kind of sense after all. Currently I prefer the chubby body option, even though it saddens me that I'am too stupid to resize some more complex clothing to it in a good looking way :/

I can understand if someone doesn't like too much breasts. If I would have to pick my ideal I would say something around an F-Cup... but how someone can dislike a big' date=' round and plump backside is simply beyond me. There's nothing more alluring then a girl with some serious junk in the trunk  8)

[/quote']

Nah.. I like them tits and assets round. I just don't like them HUGE, lol. ;D

I can understand if someone doesn't like too much breasts. If I would have to pick my ideal I would say something around an F-Cup... but how someone can dislike a big' date=' round and plump backside is simply beyond me. There's nothing more alluring then a girl with some serious junk in the trunk  8)

As for Body replacers I'll obviously say one of my own... makes kind of sense after all. Currently I prefer the chubby body option, even though it saddens me that I'am too stupid to resize some more complex clothing to it in a good looking way :/

[/quote']

I agree with what u said about Bootys

I love em too, and but i love breasts more

So AGHGEC is perfect for me! and also i love your chubby mod!!

thanks a bunch bro!

First place is SPB Curvaceous, Second place goes to HGEC F-cup BBB with LL lowers.

Second place would have gone to VORB, but I couldn't get VORB to restrict the cup size to "E thru K". So i restored from backup and stuck with normal replacers.

Dm

I couldn't get VORB to restrict the cup size to \"E thru K\".

Dm

I think you can do that by deleting the skeletons which are not E through K cups.

Of course' date=' this will severely limit the available body-shapes.

[/quote']

Ah...well, The new VORB claims to have over 3000 body variants. I may load it up and just use SETBODY for my personal harem at Tantryvaylia Castle.

You know what...that's not a bad idea...

I just wish Vadersapp would post a "VORB Install Guide" for the latest version instead of suggesting WRYE Bash all the time.

;D

Dm

Dm

I think you can do that by deleting the skeletons which are not E through K cups.

[/quote']

Ah...well, The new VORB claims to have over 3000 body variants. I may load it up and just use SETBODY for my personal harem at Tantryvaylia Castle.

I just wish Vadersapp would post a "VORB Install Guide" for the latest version instead of suggesting WRYE Bash all the time.

;D

Dm

Can you use SetBody with VORB?

Dm

[/quote']

;D

Dm

Can you use SetBody with VORB?

I guessed that you could...I hope I'm right or I will be reimaging from my perfect backup...for the 2nd time this week lol...

Dm

I keep seeing people go gaga over vorb, maybe I just didnt install it properly or something the dozen or so times I attempted to get it working but I found that vorb would not play nice with the body variants that I use, nor did it particularly care for a great deal of the mods I have installed on my PC.

There is also the matter of having to use vorbs skeleton which is probably the only one in existance that is not supported by growlfs universal skeleton. So sadly theres no vorbs for me. Thankfully I dont need it, as there is setbody and a million different variants to chose from.

VORB has it's place in the game. I had it installed once before but haven't had the impetus to attempt messing with it since I reloaded. I'm mainly just waiting for someone to develop an installation method that doesn't require "Wrye-Bash" as I have no clue how that system works or is installed properly (No install wizard for that system either).

If there were an easy way to get VORB to abide by a set of parameters it would be MUCH more usable and good for the community. The way it is now...you get whatever VORB wants to give you...and while it does fulfill the original theme of the "Random"...it doesn't allow people to get exactly what they want.

Unless that, of course, is the "Random"...

The one thing that realy prevents me from using vorb are the distortions it causes to the body. Maybe I'am just to stupid to use it, but I always get a dented surface in places like under the breasts or on the side of the hips, knees etc.

Maybe people can just look over it because they consider it minor... but even such little flaws are realy off-putting for me... so I prefer so good old set body mod with its flawless shapes.

• 4 weeks later...