The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

A longer than 30 second vid now! Don't expect enything great, the only reason I made this vid is because I want to learn how to do it. I'm a total noob, so got to begin somewhere, right? Nobody starts at the top ^^

At first I only filmed a couple of dancing sims -  I wanted to learn how to make good shots (but that isn't so easy, lol. Takes experience I guess). But I had so many shots that I added some more and made a video out of it. Wanted to test out a video editor too, so a win-win situation. :) Almost forgot to put some kinky stuff in it. It's near the end :P

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14818/groupies-in-the-gym (ckick HD for better quality!)

Forgive me for my low editing and camera skills! It's the first time I worked with audio too. ;)

Crappy af, but glad I did it!

Oh my God,this is great MJattachicon.gifbravo_happy.gif

Now You are on the Way from Loveth,thank You very much.

mfg

Thank you PA2! And on the way to Loveth is a big compliment, but I'm not that good, haha. Don't know if I ever will be, but it doesn't matter, I had fun doing it and that's important! ^^

Great job!  ^_^ This was so funny!

Thank you!!! :D

Thanks Alfakyn-elda. I can't wait for you guys to see the rest. May have to wait until I finish the new film though. ^ ~

A new film? woooow!!! Can't wait to see it.... hurry up... ;)

A longer than 30 second vid now! Don't expect enything great, the only reason I made this vid is because I want to learn how to do it. I'm a total noob, so got to begin somewhere, right? Nobody starts at the top ^^

At first I only filmed a couple of dancing sims -  I wanted to learn how to make good shots (but that isn't so easy, lol. Takes experience I guess). But I had so many shots that I added some more and made a video out of it. Wanted to test out a video editor too, so a win-win situation. :) Almost forgot to put some kinky stuff in it. It's near the end :P

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14818/groupies-in-the-gym (ckick HD for better quality!)

Forgive me for my low editing and camera skills! It's the first time I worked with audio too. ;)

Crappy af, but glad I did it!

How in the world I miss this.... hahahahahaha  - excellent video M.J. I had a good laugh on face expressions when girls were doing dancing masturbation and the music is great too. Compliments.

Hey everyone! I'm new here, just thought I'd contribute.

Welcome and thanks for lovely pictures.