The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

Dude...how many videos are you going to make?,?!?

AND HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS?!?!?

With this one and the previous knocked out... I have five more lined up. Well seven if you count some of the shorter ones.

lol I have a lot of free time right now so I'm using it wisely but really, depending on the length of the video it only takes about 2-7 days; 7 if I drag my feet, 2 if I'm super organized. The longest part is actually finding the content to bring the vision to life.  :sleepy:

Post more please. I feel like I'm flooding the thread after hijacking the hell out of it. :unsure:

Anyway, it's done.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14710/bad-girl 

I'm thrilled. You did a great story. And I so loved large lesbian orgy. Great work indeed.

Thank you, Alfakyn-elda. I have another similar theme planned but I'm in no mood to do another large group of ladies just yet. The Nuns took a lot of me. lol

Thank you, Alfakyn-elda. I have another similar theme planned but I'm in no mood to do another large group of ladies just yet. The Nuns took a lot of me. lol

Well I can understand that..... I'll be happy to see some smaller orgy: 5-10 girls ;):D:P  j/k .... but not kidding about orgy :)

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Post more please. I feel like I'm flooding the thread after hijacking the hell out of it. :unsure:

Anyway, it's done.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!!!! Where in the hell did you find this interactions of the sims medieval for the sims 3??????? 

I'm stumped :o  :o  :oJust one more advising, your sim will burn in the hell if you don't show where I can find these interactions for my game.  :angel:  ;)  

very nice video wicked Loveth:)

Thanks Maraas. : )

Well I can understand that..... I'll be happy to see some smaller orgy: 5-10 girls ;):D:P  j/k .... but not kidding about orgy :)

Ha ha ha no! Five maybe...but definitely not 10. I can manipulate it to look like there are 10 Sims... I hope that translated the way I wanted it to in the video.

Anyway, it's done.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!!!! Where in the hell did you find this interactions of the sims medieval for the sims 3??????? 

I'm stumped :o  :o  :oJust one more advising, your sim will burn in the hell if you don't show where I can find these interactions for my game.  :angel:  ;)  

Here ya go! ^ ~

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Ha ha ha no! Five maybe...but definitely not 10. I can manipulate it to look like there are 10 Sims... I hope that translated the way I wanted it to in the video.

Anyway, it's done.

Here ya go! ^ ~

Thank you sweetie, I hope the eyes of the watcher be with you ;)

Anyway, it's done.

Here ya go! ^ ~

Thank you sweetie, I hope the eyes of the watcher be with you ;)

That made me chortle mightily. And also with you. :3

Anyway, it's done.

Holy moly! Awesome!

May I ask you where you got those bra's with half cups? :)

Aaaah, the half cups? Lungpaul! I'll have to search LL because I can't remember the link.

EDIT: Whew, I found it! 

Maybe... You can put a tutorial of how to make videos like that? I hate asking for help but if figured if I could do something like that... Id feel better

I thought about that. I'm actually considering it but the problem is I'm not in any way a master at making movies. It takes a lot of patience and a little bit of creative genius. Anyone can press V and record their Sims having sex--there's nothing wrong with that. The only thing that differentiates the two is attention to detail and a story. Hell, not all master-level Sims erotica even has a story.

But there are a host of tutorials on the web that can teach you--better than I can--how to work the camera and it really only takes a few hours to play around with it yourself in game. PikAs2 has an array of movies on Naughty Machinima and he's getting really good. There's something refreshing and interesting about catching your Sims in comprising situations and he does that exceedingly well.

Advice I would be happy to give so here are some tips:

Pay attention to what's going on around your scene and in the background. Will Sims be walking in front of the camera?

What are you trying to convey in this scene? Romance? Passion? Lust? How do you see it and go from there.

Attention to detail is a plus! What makes a scene other than the characters? The background!

Patience is a damned virtue. How many times do I have to stop filming to adjust a minuscule detail in the background that probably no one in their right mind would care about? A hundred thousand times. Want to film at night? Well press 3 and wait until the sun goes down and then SAVE it so if a scene takes until dawn to film for whatever reason you can just reload the game and film the next one.

I can't tell you where I get my information from because I've spent nearly countless hours searching the web for tips on camera work and camera settings to get my movies the way I want them to be. YouTube is a great place to start if you're a visual learner.

And that's all I got.

I always found ii weird that people who clearly are professionals don't see themselves as one. I mean come on, you can do thing a ton of people can't do I'm not saying you have to be cocky but there is a thing as too humble for someone as perfect as you are.

You must have a beast computer to do all that....

Thanks but I'm not perfect.

Lol beast computer. My computer still runs XP and I have an ATI something or other graphics card. I have purchased nearly all the E/SPs but I can't run them. My game crashes and freezes if I have Seasons installed with... WA, AMB, and LN installed at the same time.

My trick is to only install the games I need for the theme of the video I'm making. When I'm just playing for fun I only have 3-4 installed depending on what I want to do. Scuba dive? IP. Play a family? SNs. Have a flirty, kinky, callgirl? LN, AMB. Want to be a little adventurous? IP and WA and so on and so on.

Making the movies is really what keeps me playing the game. That and playing around with KW and animated woohoo.

Wicked - I agree with franerotica. Common my friend, :) If I whose English sucks as hell could manage to maintain help thread for NMM users, I'm sure you'll do a great job with tutorial. I'm gonna buy a new GPU in FFirday and would love to read your tutorial about video making when decide to make one. :)

Wicked - I agree with franerotica. Common my friend, :) If I whose English sucks as hell could manage to maintain help thread for NMM users, I'm sure you'll do a great job with tutorial. I'm gonna buy a new GPU in FFirday and would love to read your tutorial about video making when decide to make one. :)

Mmm, I dunno Alfakyn-elda. A legitimate fear I have is once such a tutorial is posted you'll all see how simple it is and think it perfectly useless lol.

I will give it some more thought. I have to go searching for that information all over again anyway now that I re-installed the game. There are some changes you can make to one of the text files that will change the camera settings.

Mmm, I dunno Alfakyn-elda. A legitimate fear I have is once such a tutorial is posted you'll all see how simple it is and think it perfectly useless lol.

I will give it some more thought. I have to go searching for that information all over again anyway now that I re-installed the game. There are some changes you can make to one of the text files that will change the camera settings.

I'm glad you will take this into consideration. Here, let me encourage you a bit.

PbU8AlJv.gif

@ all,they request to Wicked Loveth to make a Tutorial.
I can understand Loveth,She would like to make not really this Tutorial!
It's also not feasible to write a Tutorial,that for all Users fits!
All Users have different Computers, Systems, Graphics Maps and so on,all is different!
A little Example;
I think,Loveth use the InGame Camera from EA to make her Filmmaterial,by this,I think,She use
the "Pose-Player and the "Animation Player"-Mod and any other Camera-Mods,to create her Storys.Then She cuts her output Material with a 3Partie-Mod.I think,with the Movie-Maker from Windows.
I use a 3Partie-Mod (Fraps),to get my output Material.With this I have a big Filesize,but in High Quality.
Now I must kompress my File to an reasonable Size and for doing these;I use many other Programs and Utilities!
You know,what I mean? All is different!
And because, Loveth is a Genius post-561833-0-88993800-1452706245.gif and make us all happy with her Videos included with a Story!I'm not able to do this,I spend You only "Situations"
As Loveth tell ,She spends so many Time to learn this Level.With Google and so on..,I must say
No Artist reveals his Secret and Loveth is one of them,You know!
Therefore, does not push She please,to make Things which are actually impossible!
We all Love her Videos and Storys,let it go so on and enjoy it!
Please go on Your own Way,many Tips are available here,to create a Video.I say it's "Learning by Doing",
mfg

Thanks, PikAs you captured what I was trying to say better than I could. I'm happy to help if you guys have questions or want advice but I'd really rather not create a tutorial. At least... not until I have a few more videos under my belt and am more comfortable with my techniques.

I appreciate Loveths skill very much, but what I don't get is that some us of let their self esteem depend on comparing their skill to Loveths. Don't do that. And if you do that, keep it to yourself please. I'm sorry, but can't we just appreciate what she does? Jealousy can be healthy,  but only when it pushes you to do what you want so bad. Loveth probably found turtorials herself, trained herself, her skill clearly didn't appeared out of thin air. So if you want it, search for info, do your best, but don't make a creator feel bad about his or her skill by demanding things from him or her that he or she can't or won't do. You've no right to do that. And if you feel so bad about your own lack of skill, don't put that burden on the shoulder of somebody who's just creating stuff they like and work hard for.

Really needed to get that off my chest. No hard feelings. 

Ugh....I'm so terribly sorry for all this. I feel so stupid!

Please forgive me and my stupid self esteem issues...I'll try to keep them in check for now on, but can you blame me? You all are just so damn perfect!!! You have to see how intimidating it is for me.

attachicon.gifHUOILol.gif

Nobody is perfect. I'm gonna be honest with you, forgive me. 

I know what your intention is. You're trying to tell us that you like what we do, and that's sweet of you, really. But what you must learn is that you don't do such thing by bringing yourself down. When you do that, you make other people feel bad too. Where is the fun in that? The compliment won't hit target and all that will happen  is that everybody feels bad about something that's supposed to be fun. 

Don't over-idealize other people. It's not like anybody here found the cure for AIDS or cancer, we're making screenshots or video's of kinky situations in the sims. A bit of a contrast, isn't it? 

I understand you don't have bad intentions, but please, before you pull yourself down like that openly (pulling yourself down on the work of another, that is), try to imagine what your words do with other people. :)

Ugh....I'm so terribly sorry for all this. I feel so stupid!

Please forgive me and my stupid self esteem issues...I'll try to keep them in check for now on, but can you blame me? You all are just so damn perfect!!! You have to see how intimidating it is for me.

attachicon.gifHUOILol.gif

Nobody is perfect. I'm gonna be honest with you, forgive me. 

I know what your intention is. You're trying to tell us that you like what we do, and that's sweet of you, really. But what you must learn is that you don't do such thing by bringing yourself down. When you do that, you make other people feel bad too. Where is the fun in that? The compliment won't hit target and all that will happen  is that everybody feels bad about something that's supposed to be fun. 

Don't over-idealize other people. It's not like anybody here found the cure for AIDS or cancer, we're making screenshots or video's of kinky situations in the sims. A bit of a contrast, isn't it? 

I understand you don't have bad intentions, but please, before you pull yourself down like that openly (pulling yourself down on the work of another, that is), try to imagine what your words do with other people. :)

Thanks for this words. I also had to learn that lesson on hard way as the musician. We are very lucky to have you here M.J. :)