The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

It works ok for me Alfakyn-elda. I'll have a looksee in the morning.

I just tried the link in your blog entry and it doesn't work either. I guess it's the server error from my side because I can't access the site at all.

Not sure if the link is different?

But here http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/15395/amber-blues

Just in case. ;)

Oops. Lol, sorry for the double link post--just noticed you posted GB.

Hope it works for you now Alfakyn-elda!

Thanks Wicked - it's not your link I have a problem with at he end, but the main server in my country can't access NM directly either. It's only a temporary. I believe that we'll be able to access it in couple of hours. :)

Just in case. ;)

Thanks Wicked - it's not your link I have a problem with at he end, but the main server in my country can't access NM directly either. It's only a temporary. I believe that we'll be able to access it in couple of hours. :)

Ah, okay. Sorry it's not working for you. Hope you get to watch it. <3

I've been dormant with some screenshots. Here are some of my current game, no story just some random screens.

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 05-45-35-80.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 05-46-29-10.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 06-50-45-14.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 06-57-55-13.jpg

Got a body seam in the male as a teen showed up, really funny but he had the money so Janine hooked him up.

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 07-01-29-35.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 07-04-04-97.jpg

This dud didn't even care the paparazzi was outside his house.

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 13-31-21-21.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 13-32-47-01.jpg

Great shots! I love Josh's stuff.

Just in case. ;)

Ah, okay. Sorry it's not working for you. Hope you get to watch it. <3

I've been dormant with some screenshots. Here are some of my current game, no story just some random screens.

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 05-45-35-80.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 05-46-29-10.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 06-50-45-14.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 06-57-55-13.jpg

Got a body seam in the male as a teen showed up, really funny but he had the money so Janine hooked him up.

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 07-01-29-35.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 07-04-04-97.jpg

This dud didn't even care the paparazzi was outside his house.

attachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 13-31-21-21.jpgattachicon.gifTS3W 2016-03-01 13-32-47-01.jpg

Great shots! I love Josh's stuff.

Thanks Wicked, would you believe I had the ultimate facepalm moment. I've been using Xsims full fashion stockings and garter for over 5 and half years and I just discovered they were recolorable...ROFL. I miss Josh as there won't be anything new coming but he's given so much.

Wicked - I can access NM now.... :)

Love the song and the sex scenes..... Thank you very much... I just couldn't figured out; was the dark skin guy her lover and she revenged him or she wanted to get the rid of the vampire guy.... Sorry if I sound dumb but still have a problem with deep concentration because of the flu.

More weird screenshots of mine. I wish I could make vids like you, Wicked. They're all superb! Most I know how to do is make small loops of gifs and webms.

attachicon.gifFantasy-1.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-2.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-3.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-4.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-5.jpgattachicon.gifSci-fi-1.jpgattachicon.gifSci-fi-2.jpgattachicon.gifAda.jpg

Your pictures are far from weird. I love the detail! And thank you. :D It's not hard, I can tell from your pictures you've got the eye, just try recording! It takes a little patience and a lot of creativity but you've already got the creativity part down.

More weird screenshots of mine. I wish I could make vids like you, Wicked. They're all superb! Most I know how to do is make small loops of gifs and webms.

attachicon.gifFantasy-1.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-2.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-3.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-4.jpgattachicon.gifFantasy-5.jpgattachicon.gifSci-fi-1.jpgattachicon.gifSci-fi-2.jpgattachicon.gifAda.jpg

Your pictures are far from weird. I love the detail! And thank you. :D It's not hard, I can tell from your pictures you've got the eye, just try recording! It takes a little patience and a lot of creativity but you've already got the creativity part down.

have same opinion as Wicked... excellent work....

Hey TAS, this one is the original. Started in 2015. Then KW came out so somebody had KW pics and a KW video thread. It's kinda silly but it's sort of helpful.

I wonder why nobody's posted anything lately....

Anyway great pics!! I really like your girl. She's a chubby cutie. There's a skin tone that might work really well for her, if you want hyper-realism.

P.S. Could you share those settings please? I hate to film oral sometimes for that very reason.

Hey TAS, this one is the original. Started in 2015. Then KW came out so somebody had KW pics and a KW video thread. It's kinda silly but it's sort of helpful.

I wonder why nobody's posted anything lately....

Anyway great pics!! I really like your girl. She's a chubby cutie. There's a skin tone that might work really well for her, if you want hyper-realism.

P.S. Could you share those settings please? I hate to film oral sometimes for that very reason.

Hey Wicked, thanks for the kind words. I remember when the KW pic thread was started and some of us were kinda.. :-/ but maybe it was needed as KW was still in infancy and AW was still being used regularly. I'll send the settings in a pm tonight when I get home from work. To keep things from being tedious I used project landslide to give all my sims in my current world all the same penis and mouth and head settings so everyone would line up ok whether it was my scene or random scenes around town.

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/2277/