The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

I'd post more in this thread but I haven't really played with AW since I downloaded KW and it seems kinda redundant to post in two threads lol. Links to the videos only, I'm afraid.

I know no one really posts in this thread but heck I figured I show off some more screenies anyway!

This time, I'm exploring Georgia! I think I'll be using her in her own save once I install KW.

Your ladies are quite lovely Franerotica.

Yes, nice pics Franerotica! I haven't really been playing Sims a lot lately, but here's another pic. This thread ain't dead yet.

And I love the theme and that succulent dark elf, Slick Clyde.

Its okay its probably for the best...ive been having self-esteem issues all week...this probably would have made it worse...

Not because of the pictures, I hope! ... If so, the best advice I can give is don't compare yourself to other people. Create and post what you will for your enjoyment. 

Everyone says that...but...its hard when you want to be the best, but someone always has to be better then you. You try and try by its never enough, and your scared that people will get bored of you because what you do is subpar compared to everyone else.

I felt this way on my blog for months and it pains me that I feel it here too of all places

#rantover

I'm going to preface this post with 2 things.

1) Don't take what I'm writing in this post the wrong way. I know that's a completely asinine thing to say but what I am writing in this post is without malice. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.

2) This is the last time I'm going to reiterate this.

Onward...

This isn't a competition between members, at least to my knowledge. We're all sharing our work because we enjoy playing adult mods on the Sims and want to share those moments with each other. This is supposed to be fun considering there aren't a lot of websites that allow such explicit content in the first place. The last thing anyone wants to do is hurt someone's feelings by posting their content.

You have posted good pictures so I don't understand what you mean by "somebody always has to be better" than you. What does that mean? Do you want all the praise? Would you rather nobody posted anything so that everyone can compliment your pictures? What more is there? Nobody is comparing one artist to another--you are the only one doing that -- and, it sounds like, hurting yourself in the process. I can only speak for myself so I can say this with utter sincerity and complete confidence: I share my work because I want to. Yeah, the compliments make me feel good but I already like my work in the first place so if someone doesn't like it or doesn't heap a mountain of praise onto it I'm okay with that because, again, I like what I've produced.

So I hope that you'll appreciate yourself instead of looking to other people to validate you. As far as I can see people already have given you praise and validated your work me being one of them. Seeking pity is not very attractive and only sours others' opinions of your work. I hope nobody is going to stop posting personal content to make anyone feel better. We all have to learn how to be happy with what we have and support each other--which we already do.

I also hope this doesn't start any drama (though I have a strong feeling it will) so I'm going to let other people derail/get back on topic.

<rant>I have to agree with the feeling of "everybody is makes better looking sims then me" :P i think we all feel like that , so no need to feel sorry:) But compared with me, myself and I,my sims ROCK!!

Also we can`t all be fond of manipulating and taking perfect screens. Don`t get me wrong, I love those pictures, but i also love all the other pictures with a story or taken for fun as well. And I like to "peek" at other folks sims ( don`t we all like to peek just a little?..No? Really?! Am i the only one? *hides in shame*)

My sims/screens are probably quite bad, but I still post because I think it is fun to share situations /stories from the game with you lot. while playing i find myself thinking "oh oregon would have loved this or that`s a cool situation;I need to take a screenshot of this. So that means i am thinking about you guys when playing, and to me that makes the experience playing sims even better. (did that sound creepy to you? It did, didn`t it?!) So yeah ...not a competition, do it for fun! And we all agreed on that and lived happily ever after </rant>

Cheers from the creep hiding in the corner ;)

@Loveth

Thank You very,very much for Your new Video post-561833-0-78012700-1452006872.gif

It shows us once more what a Talent You are!!

Your Treatment in Direction and Cut is unique,I love it :heart:

The only one,what I have to criticize,is the low Qualty from Your Clip. I know, NaughtyMachinima allows only max. 150 MB Files to Upload.

This is definitive not enough,to load up around High-Resolution Clips!

We should form a Team! You,with Your Talents as I say above,and I'm talented  in reduce to the Size, without big High-Class loss.

I don't know,how you take up your Films? Do You use the InGame Function Camera from EA? Or a Outside Mod via Frap,or so on..

If you are interested,  let me know via PM. So one  talented  Creator,as You are,must I support,when I can.

And by the Way,please don't upload Your Adult-Movies on You Tube,this could cause Annoyance!  You know,Childrens are there!!

I speak from it of Experience!

With forming the Team, we can learn both each other and then we Rock's LoversLab with great Video-Clips about the Sims3-Adult-Content :exclamation:

What do You mean about this?

mfg

<rant>I have to agree with the feeling of "everybody is makes better looking sims then me" :P i think we all feel like that , so no need to feel sorry:) But compared with me, myself and I,my sims ROCK!!

Also we can`t all be fond of manipulating and taking perfect screens. Don`t get me wrong, I love those pictures, but i also love all the other pictures with a story or taken for fun as well. And I like to "peek" at other folks sims ( don`t we all like to peek just a little?..No? Really?! Am i the only one? *hides in shame*)

My sims/screens are probably quite bad, but I still post because I think it is fun to share situations /stories from the game with you lot. while playing i find myself thinking "oh oregon would have loved this or that`s a cool situation;I need to take a screenshot of this. So that means i am thinking about you guys when playing, and to me that makes the experience playing sims even better. (did that sound creepy to you? It did, didn`t it?!) So yeah ...not a competition, do it for fun! And we all agreed on that and lived happily ever after </rant>

Ha, no need for shame. I'm sure nearly everyone feels the same way. Why does everyone beat themselves up over their Sims? No more of this! Everyone's work is admirable and diverse. Is anyone really posting in order to be the best?

@Loveth

Thank You very,very much for Your new Video attachicon.gifdefault_winkthumb.gif

It shows us once more what a Talent You are!!

Your Treatment in Direction and Cut is unique,I love it :heart:

The only one,what I have to criticize,is the low Qualty from Your Clip. I know, NaughtyMachinima allows only max. 150 MB Files to Upload.

This is definitive not enough,to load up around High-Resolution Clips!

We should form a Team! You,with Your Talents as I say above,and I'm talented  in reduce to the Size, without big High-Class loss.

I don't know,how you take up your Films? Do You use the InGame Function Camera from EA? Or a Outside Mod via Frap,or so on..

If you are interested,  let me know via PM. So one  talented  Creator,as You are,must I support,when I can.

And by the Way,please don't upload Your Adult-Movies on You Tube,this could cause Annoyance!  You know,Childrens are there!!

I speak from it of Experience!

With forming the Team, we can learn both each other and then we Rock's LoversLab with great Video-Clips about the Sims3-Adult-Content :exclamation:

What do You mean about this?

mfg

Hey Pikas,

Thanks so much for your kind words as always. :) I capture my video in game at the highest but not uncompressed, that would kill my machine lol. We can discuss it in PM, if you like. Send me one with your ideas.

This mostly came from me being jealous of Loveth. (And Oregan too but that's another topic for another day) And me was having a bad week. There's more to the story but I don't want to plege the thread more then I already have. Pm me if you want.

Again I'm sorry.

As for pics, I haven't launched my game in days so I got nothing.

Well, for your viewing pleasure...

This is one is probably my favorite. I have a thing for vampires. {{shrug}}

Then there's this one... Sometimes I get a good idea, other times I'm inspired by a song. In this case, I was inspired by a song. If you have Supernatural then I'm sure you've heard it on the Darkwave station. lol

Then there's this one... Sometimes I get a good idea, other times I'm inspired by a song. In this case, I was inspired by a song. If you have Supernatural then I'm sure you've heard it on the Darkwave station. lol

Ooh my God,what you make with us?

Your Videos are so genius,You are a Star!

And I stupid User has offered to You my Help,sorry for this post-561833-0-21060400-1452175824.gif

I fall before You on my Knees, post-561833-0-24058900-1452176023.gif

I'm ashamed of having Videos highly loaded  here. My Clips can never keep up with theirs!

Why do You change Your Username from Loveth to "Wicked Loveth" ?

You have write a big Coment to Franerotica;

1) Don't take what I'm writing in this post the wrong way. I know that's a completely asinine thing to say but what I am writing in this post is without malice. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.

Onward...

This isn't a competition between members, at least to my knowledge. We're all sharing our work because we enjoy playing adult mods on the Sims and want to share those moments with each other. This is supposed to be fun considering there aren't a lot of websites that allow such explicit content in the first place. The last thing anyone wants to do is hurt someone's feelings by posting their content.

You have posted good pictures so I don't understand what you mean by "somebody always has to be better" than you. What does that mean? Do you want all the praise? Would you rather nobody posted anything so that everyone can compliment your pictures? What more is there? Nobody is comparing one artist to another--you are the only one doing that -- and, it sounds like, hurting yourself in the process. I can only speak for myself so I can say this with utter sincerity and complete confidence: I share my work because I want to. Yeah, the compliments make me feel good but I already like my work in the first place so if someone doesn't like it or doesn't heap a mountain of praise onto it I'm okay with that because, again, I like what I've produced.

So I hope that you'll appreciate yourself instead of looking to other people to validate you. As far as I can see people already have given you praise and validated your work me being one of them. Seeking pity is not very attractive and only sours others' opinions of your work. I hope nobody is going to stop posting personal content to make anyone feel better. We all have to learn how to be happy with what we have and support each other--which we already do.

I also hope this doesn't start any drama (though I have a strong feeling it will) so I'm going to let other people derail/get back on topic.

I agrea with this in all Points,but You should lead the Way with good Example! I have stated,we both rocked LoversLab post-561833-0-26902400-1452178486.gif

This Appraisal was a Mistake. Now You Rock's LoversLab allone and this is good.

Your Work is so fantastic, there nobody can keep up!

Loveth; please don't High Up by these Compliments,remain in such a Way as You are!

I love Your hard Work and Video's You make available for us! This is it,what You make out,

not a new Name,called "Wicked"

mfg

Ooh my God,what you make with us?

Your Videos are so genius,You are a Star!

And I stupid User has offered to You my Help,sorry for this attachicon.gifrolleyes1.gif

I fall before You on my Knees, attachicon.gifstick_bowdown.gif

I'm ashamed of having Videos highly loaded  here. My Clips can never keep up with theirs!

Why do You change Your Username from Loveth to "Wicked Loveth" ?

You have write a big Coment to Franerotica;

Onward...

I agrea with this in all Points,but You should lead the Way with good Example! I have stated,we both rocked LoversLab attachicon.gifbravo_happy.gif

This Appraisal was a Mistake. Now You Rock's LoversLab allone and this is good.

Your Work is so fantastic, there nobody can keep up!

Loveth; please don't High Up by these Compliments,remain in such a Way as You are!

I love Your hard Work and Video's You make available for us! This is it,what You make out,

not a new Name,called "Wicked"

mfg

Agree with PA2. I don't know how I missed that videos. Need to see oculist at once. :D

Thank you Pikas2 and Alfakyn-elda for your kind words. <3

I changed my named to Wicked Loveth because I recently discovered a very very very nice photograph of Wicked Lady (Dark Lady) from Sailor Moon -- which I love almost as much as vampires and the Sims. I decided to become even more involved with LL -- that is posting instead of upvoting lol, so I'd like to use it as a signature, I'm working on it and another video right now. Wicked's just another nickname and it suits my more mischievous side. It's not negative, never fear. ^_^ Think...wickedly delicious.  :lol:

Your kindness pushes me to create more and since I have so much free time now, I can devote myself to my imagination. Just wait until I learn SFM. Please, I'm open to any and all suggestions and offers of help. I can get better, I don't know everything lol.

And please please please don't be ashamed. First, it's ridiculous lol and second that sort of hurts my feelings. I like to create pretty things to share with people. If it makes you ashamed or makes you feel bad then I won't want to do it anymore! Not to mention I love seeing everybody's content. I'll happily rock LL with everyone!

Also, it took me a long time to get where I am right now in creating movies and pictures. A long time ago I saw a Sims 2 Movie called Helena by a true master (link below) and ever since I wanted to make movies as good as that. I am in no way a star or an expert but I graciously thank you for the compliments. lol I can't wait for you guys to see the new one.