The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

This looks very good Loveth :exclamation:

I can hardly expect your new Video :)

mfg

Thanks PikAs. ^_^ I didn't think it would work out but after working it like hard candy I was finally able to beat it into submission. Only thing is, in the beating inspiration struck and now I'm working on two videos at once. I posted stills from the second video in the Kinky World pictures thread but I can dump a few here too, I guess. The others are in the KW thread. 

post-654412-0-02728100-1450810542_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-85963000-1450810542_thumb.png

post-654412-0-12616300-1450810544_thumb.png

post-654412-0-65568800-1450810545_thumb.png

Nah. Your pictures are great! I love the blond Sim lady. She's very pretty. :D What sliders did you use for her breasts? I can never get my Sims' breasts that big without it looking funny. I love the whole mature/teen pair.

Thank you, but you don't have to be nice. lol

I just used the breast sliders used here:

http://modthesims.info/d/373389

I see a lot of breast sizes on many different sims so I just played around with the sliders until I get a desired bust shape. With Carlye, I was trying to go like Josh Q's femsims, but not too big. I have a sim who's bust is even bigger though. ;)

Honesty isn't just being nice. Trust me, your pics are very nice!

I have those sliders but for some reason my Sim's boobs just look too weird if they get too big. >_< I'm not the best Sim sculptor, I don't have the patience for it but I love how the pink haired tatted lovely came out. I named her Lace Love x3

And wow. bigger? That poor Sims' back! xD

Quick preview image of what I've been working on. If there's one thing I love more than cynical witches it's elves. Now I'm not talking about the midget elves that run santa's workshop, but more like fantasy-themed blood elves, high elves, dark elves, and even undead elves. After seeing everyone's nice realistic sims, I hope mine aren't too weird and nerdy. xD

attachicon.gifPreview.png

Looks fantastic. Thank you.

Quick preview image of what I've been working on. If there's one thing I love more than cynical witches it's elves. Now I'm not talking about the midget elves that run santa's workshop, but more like fantasy-themed blood elves, high elves, dark elves, and even undead elves. After seeing everyone's nice realistic sims, I hope mine aren't too weird and nerdy. xD

They're amazing! Not weird and nerdy at all. I love how everyone has their own style of creating sims. I love the fantasy style but I never created sims like that myself. Maybe I should go find some CC and try it for once, I think it's beautiful! 

Thanks for sharing

They're so beautiful! Very nice!

nice setup! Loved it! Keep them coming:)

May I ask where you got that camera-ladys outfit?

Slick: Love both your wicked witches, and fairytale elves:) I tried making qunaris (from dragon age) but failed miserably :/

Cheers!

nice setup! Loved it! Keep them coming:)

May I ask where you got that camera-ladys outfit?

Slick: Love both your wicked witches, and fairytale elves:) I tried making qunaris (from dragon age) but failed miserably :/

Cheers!

Thank"s Guy, @ maraas camera-ladys outfit bottom by JoshQ ,upper Default Maxis , Stock by by JoshQ

Sorry for the double post. I didn't realize this video would be uploaded so quickly.

May I present : Wasted Time featuring my favorite callgirl, Lace Love! 

It's probably not the best one I've ever done, I don't think it holds a candle to After Dark buuut I like it nevertheless. See if you can guess where I got the song from (without peeking) and tell me what you think. ^_^

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14483/wasted-time

After viewing so many new pics coming up on this thread I decided to start working on my own....here's a lil sneak peek at what's coming up.

Excellent shots. Pardon me for asking; how did you get that cum effect?

I can't say for certain, but I assume that he edited those in. If you're looking for something in-game, Amra72 made a cum mask as makeup though that only applies to their faces. I tried my hand at making a cum overlay once, here are some screens of mine (the running mascara is separate.)

Thanks again for wonderful pictures and for the answer.

Cheers!

If you'd like, I could try to make you a quanari sim. I can't promise anything, but I could look into it when I have the time (that's also assuming I can get my sims exporter working.)

After viewing so many new pics coming up on this thread I decided to start working on my own....here's a lil sneak peek at what's coming up.

I can't say for certain, but I assume that he edited those in. If you're looking for something in-game, Amra72 made a cum mask as makeup though that only applies to their faces. I tried my hand at making a cum overlay once, here are some screens of mine (the running mascara is separate.)

attachicon.gifcmask_00.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_01.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_02.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_03.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_04.jpg

Sorry for the late reply....went to bed after posting but yeah I edited that cum effect in. Also I like the blonde in the last post....very sexy.

Cheers!

If you'd like, I could try to make you a quanari sim. I can't promise anything, but I could look into it when I have the time (that's also assuming I can get my sims exporter working.)

attachicon.gifcmask_00.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_01.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_02.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_03.jpgattachicon.gifcmask_04.jpg

These are really good! I'd totally use the hell out of these!

Ok guys I got some hot moments and a nice story to go with it. Warning: It's a lil long.

Have fun and let me know if ya want more.

Yo, wassup? Name’s Treyvon Payne…but my homies call me Trey. Born and raised in Virginia Beach, VA but just recently moved to Los Angelos. Why? Cuz I want that money and fame….to live the good life as they say.

post-499994-0-57034900-1451023253_thumb.jpg

And man…life it good out here….Nice warm sun, beaches, clubs, bars…and of course the bitches…The sexy fine ass bitches out here.

post-499994-0-39181100-1451023252_thumb.jpg

The first one I met up with is Iza…one half of the Jackson Twins. A sassy lil female who’s addicted to the fast life.

She loves her cars, clubs, and men. We met online and the next day she was over at my place.

post-499994-0-87224100-1451023255_thumb.jpg

Needless to say…it didn’t take us long to get to know each other…

post-499994-0-86016800-1451023319_thumb.jpg

post-499994-0-21246700-1451023322_thumb.jpg

She was good with her hands and tits but when her mouth started sucking on my dick….Damn it felt like I was in heaven Dawg.

I almost was drooling and speaking in tongues the way she got her mouth sliding up n down my dick.

I had to play with that pussy to keep her off her game. And even that pussy was on point…with the way it drooled from my finger being all up in it.

post-499994-0-68442600-1451023362_thumb.jpg

Eventually, she got tired of the teasing and climbed up on my dick before I could even strap up.

“I told you I’m adventurous” She snickered as she got up on me and pushed herself down on my dick.

post-499994-0-25119100-1451023384_thumb.jpg

Man, when I say my jaw dropped as her pussy wrapped around my dick.

I mean it…the bitches’ cunt felt like some warm cream and knew how to squeeze me in the right way.

Loosening up as she climbed up the shaft and Tightening as she came back down.

Before she could take over I had to work this bitch and let her know who’s boss…

post-499994-0-55115300-1451023406_thumb.jpg

“Ooooooo shit Daddy…fuck me…” She started moaning and screaming as I work that shit all over the couch.

Pulling her in by her hips as she tried to move away.

“Where you going bitch?” I asked while slamming her pussy harder.

“Ahhhhh fuck!!” She screaming like a banshee as I get balls deep in her.

Then I pulled her on my lap…

post-499994-0-90796200-1451023469_thumb.jpg

“Mmmm…I can see us doing this again…” She purred while sliding up and down my hard dick.

“Yeah maybe we can do this again.” I said leaning back. “But we better finish this up quick…she gonna be over here soon”

Iza grinned as she pushed down on me “Sure you don’t want her to see us like this?”

I raised up a brow “Damn girl….you one nasty lil bitch” Iza laughed at my reaction but soon started moaning again as she got back into riding me.

post-499994-0-48986800-1451023501_thumb.jpg

I looked at my watch as she pumped up and down on my dick “Awww shit we gotta hurry up!!”

“Wait daddy….I’m almost there...” Iza screamed…and you can tell she was close. Her whole body was shaking as she came on this dick.

Soon as she came her ass climbed off and opened her mouth…”Cum in here…”

She didn’t have to tell me twice as I shoved my dick back in her mouth….

post-499994-0-32890400-1451023536_thumb.jpg

A few strokes in and I was moaning like a bitch while shooting my nut all up in her mouth.

I think she came again too cuz her pussy was a sloppy mess by the time we was done.

Afterwards, we got dressed. “Thanks for the good time Daddy…” Iza whispered as she hugged me.

post-499994-0-54105800-1451023556_thumb.jpg

“Anytime Baby…” I responded.

“You mean that?”

“Of course…”

“Good, I’m going to hold you to that…” Iza said as she left out the door.

post-499994-0-97621100-1451023576_thumb.jpg

I watched her walk out…knowing she was putting a lil extra motion just to show off for me.

Little did I know…same time as Iza was leaving. She was just coming in.

post-499994-0-13291800-1451023599_thumb.jpg

post-499994-0-15957500-1451023597_thumb.jpg

And by “she” I mean my ex-girlfriend Jiao Sun-Qian. Nicknamed Sunny simply cuz I have a hard time pronouncing her first name.

I could tell by the look in her eye something was up. She wasn’t the jealous type to begin with but since I moved to LA she’s been a lil off.

post-499994-0-75103300-1451023632_thumb.jpg

“Yo” I said as she came in.

“Don’t ‘yo’ me Trey…who was that?” Here she go with the questions.

Sunny’s an up and coming cop in the LAPD. She just made it to a patrolwoman.

She’s always been the sharp one. Hell, it didn’t even take her long to tell I cheated on her when we was dating.

“That?” I asked

“The woman who just walked out your front door like she was on Cloud 9” Sunny had a stern look on her face.

“Well if you must know…” I started...

“Ugh, never mind I can guess just from the smell….you don’t have any shame huh?”

“No shame in my game…as you well know...” I laughed.

post-499994-0-99207800-1451023649_thumb.jpg

“Whatever….look I need a favor Trey. Only one you can do.”

What’s the favor Sunny needs? Well, I’m just gonna say it’s hot and leave it for next time. Later!!

Hi, first timer here! I just downloaded my first mod and then edited it today. Sims4 basic pubes from Thumpbunny. I took the forest version and made it a full on pre-80's style bush. You know the type, run wild but keep it off the legs and whatnot. Thanks Thumpbunny for helping me make my game awesome!

EDIT, version 2 much more natural. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

post-1035301-0-18772200-1451139702_thumb.png