HDT ALL? [IDEA]

sunhawken

How long do  you think it will before we have HDT everything?

By everything I mean by the body alone plus outfit

We have hairs. The M one and the ponytail one.

We have HDT Cape

HDT Shirt/Robe/Dress The Empires Coat

HDT Heels

HDT Body BPP/TBBP + Belly

HDT Ear Rings

If you add BBP/TBBP to the Empire Coat (I could do these.)

I only thing is not HDT is the face and limbs. (Arms and what not.) 

Am I missing anything . I hope HDT does not die with the release of Fallout 4.

xD,

I think HDT is sort of hitting it's limit in terms of new stuff you can do with it.

It's painfully long and hard process to setup meshes with it correctly.

I made a (terrible) demo attempt at HDT arms and thighs in my project flesh alpha way back. (Search Project FLESH thread)

It was terrible at the time, becuase I had no 3dsMax skills and a far less understanding knowledge of how Havok physics worked.

If time permits I'll take it back up again and try it out.

BTW, where are the HDT capes you speak of? It would help me understand things greatly if I could dissect the files :D

xD,

I think HDT is sort of hitting it's limit in terms of new stuff you can do with it.

It's painfully long and hard process to setup meshes with it correctly.

I made a (terrible) demo attempt at HDT arms and thighs in my project flesh alpha way back. (Search Project FLESH thread)

It was terrible at the time, becuase I had no 3dsMax skills and a far less understanding knowledge of how Havok physics worked.

If time permits I'll take it back up again and try it out.

BTW, where are the HDT capes you speak of? It would help me understand things greatly if I could dissect the files :D

Yours is the only one i know of and i guess the empire coat/

HDT Test Skirts/ Generic Loincloth Movement Xml

could count.

i have full hdt cape to ;) it gave me some ideas in overall to make bluprints..UE4 you dawg !!... khem  the process for making hdt stuff in 15 mins with max(only skin data) and jff (main) of ANY item.Only what stops it is constrain params tab for new items and how they behave. Make xml Presets for category items (cape\skirt\etc) and use it for tweaking to ur mods.You know like PRESETS
Crawl on knees and ask Father Candares for export preset xml of cape.skirt,hair -15mins for it in max with his skill, you got constraints data on item behaviors > load JFF>main.xml >remove all that not used for item >add data (name)bones used for skin >Copy constr data from presets  > save to cape (skirt etc).xml > in mesh.nif (for ultra hardened oldboys, add extra path to item) body parts  you got HDT mod item > test> congrats.
thats the only way for you guys till 2.0 comes soon.

i have full hdt cape to ;) it gave me some ideas in overall to make bluprints..UE4 you dawg !!... khem  the process for making hdt stuff in 15 mins with max(only skin data) and jff (main) of ANY item.Only what stops it is constrain params tab for new items and how they behave. Make xml Presets for category items (cape\skirt\etc) and use it for tweaking to ur mods.You know like PRESETS

Crawl on knees and ask Father Candares for export preset xml of cape.skirt,hair -15mins for it in max with his skill, you got constraints data on item behaviors > load JFF>main.xml >remove all that not used for item >add data (name)bones used for skin >Copy constr data from presets  > save to cape (skirt etc).xml > in mesh.nif (for ultra hardened oldboys, add extra path to item) body parts  you got HDT mod item > test> congrats.

xD,

I know that's what I'm doing, making generic templates for HDT collisions and stuff.

I already made a version for loincloth movement. Still need to make a weight template for it eventually though.

I was just hoping someone else made a weighted cape nif so I don't have to do that myself as well.

But it doesn't seem like this is so :(

I found a neat cape movement xml on 3dm somewhere, but the guy didn't link his nif so I couldn't make a weight template out of it :(

xD,

I know that's what I'm doing, making generic templates for HDT collisions and stuff.

I already made a version for loincloth movement. Still need to make a weight template for it eventually though.

I was just hoping someone else made a weighted cape nif so I don't have to do that myself as well.

But it doesn't seem like this is so :(

I found a neat cape movement xml on 3dm somewhere, but the guy didn't link his nif so I couldn't make a weight template out of it :(

These looks new

Archived