View File

LAPF resources

LAPF lowerbodies for LAPF 1.5 or higher

put the nif files in one of the empty folders in data\meshes\clothes\as\

female meshes in a "f" folder

empty folders/numbers are 6, 7, 8, 9.

male meshes in a "m" folder

empty folders/numbers are 7, 8, 9.

I know the horse penis is longer as the default LAPF penis, so needs animation adjustment in game and can have clipping. ( but I like the length )

Some penis textures must be integrated in the Body texture.

That's why I call it resource and not replacer or addon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HGEC LL horse penis

with Example texture

msg-3205-0-82007900-1401048850_thumb.jpg

Roberts Male Muscular with horse penis

with Example texture

msg-3205-0-09210400-1401048873_thumb.jpg

Male Average Hooves

msg-3205-0-03354500-1401048866_thumb.jpg

Male Average Hooves with hose penis

with Example texture

msg-3205-0-42600000-1401048859_thumb.jpg

Roberts Male Muscular Dremora

with Example texture

msg-3205-0-23328600-1401048846_thumb.jpg

female Satyr Hooves

For Satyr race http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28798/

with Example texture

msg-3205-0-25168800-1401048882_thumb.jpg

GSB Draenei Race

For GSB Draenei Race http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22679-gsbs-draenei-race/

with Example texture

2 Versions

msg-3205-0-32447600-1401048835_thumb.jpg msg-3205-0-53913900-1401048840_thumb.jpg

HGEC LL Dryad

For Luchaire's Dryad Race http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17204/ I've also seen another Dryad Mod which used this texture, but I do not remember the name.

with Example texture (not the original texture, some fixes to avoid cut off leaves. And added sperm)

msg-3205-0-19249400-1401209606_thumb.jpg

HGEC LL Knot penis

For the penis texture you must have LoversCreatures.

msg-3205-0-57967900-1401209592_thumb.jpg

Room207 Bodybuilder (male)

207A.jpg

HGEC Futa with Balls

big flaccid penis

DMRA Futa with Balls

small flaccid penis

GBEC Body (UNPK Oblivion)

LL thread with Pictures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36394-unpk-oblivion/?p=942397

GBEC Body download http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45582/

______________________________________________________________________________________

credits: gerra6 and his Mesh Rigger tool, gregathit for LAPF

• 6 months later...

I can't seem to get the Draenei version to work. I made folder 7 in meshes (there wasn't a pre-empty folder), and installed your files to D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion\Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7

I have setbody, and autosetbody mods so I'm not sure if those are interfering. If I reset my body I end up with a mix of human feet and hooves during Lovers animations. If I set my body to hooves then your meshes are missing. If I reset my body, and then uninstall setbody then I end up with the human/hooves meshes. Even if I start a new game this happens. Any idea on how I might fix this?

You can create Folder 8 or 9

And the files must be in  D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion\Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f\ 

f = female

If you want the Body for you Player character you must use in game the "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell and set you Body typ to the Draenai Body.

The lower Body is only used during sex and if you have set in "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell "female attackers grow Penis"

This is not a Body replacer, only  Lovers lowerbody used during sex.

So if you use the Draenei race you should use SetBody to get your full Draenei Body without a Penis. And with my files you have a Draenei lower Body with Penis during sex.

You can create Folder 8 or 9

And the files must be in  D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion\Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f\ 

f = female

If you want the Body for you Player character you must use in game the "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell and set you Body typ to the Draenai Body.

The lower Body is only used during sex and if you have set in "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell "female attackers grow Penis"

This is not a Body replacer, only  Lovers lowerbody used during sex.

So if you use the Draenei race you should use SetBody to get your full Draenei Body without a Penis. And with my files you have a Draenei lower Body with Penis during sex.

Thank you for the help.

I double checked my file path, and I have the files installed in the right place. I didn't set the lovers settings so I enabled player body to dreanei. I used setbody to DMRA original, and it still didn't show up. I changed setbody to HGEC thinking maybe it was a DMRA conflict, but still nothing. I used setbody to reset back to original, and it still has the mixed hooves/feet problem, but genitalia shows up then.

You have installed the "GSB Draenei Race"

You have installed the LAPF Lowerbodies ? One Version from the "GSBDraeneiRace 2 versions.7z" (normal or horse Penis) in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion\Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f\ 

If you install the Horse Penis you should also install my textures.

in game use the "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell and set your Body typ to "GSB Draenei Race"

And set in "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell "female attackers grow Penis" (or your Female Draenei have no Penis during sex)

Next Problem: the "GSB Draenei Race" use clothes Body meshes ! You have a human Body with human feet and use the Draenei Race Body clothes.

If LAPF relace the lower Body during sex you have the LAPF hooves lower Body with hooves but also the human feet are visible.

Looks like this in game:  post-3205-0-77831900-1418147864_thumb.jpg

So you must use the SetBody self spell: choose a hooves Body (Hooves bodies have only 3 meshes: upperbody, Hands and Lowerbody. They have no foot mesh because the lower body has feet.

If you choose a "normal" Body (e.g. DMRA or HGEC) with 4 meshes (upper, lower, Hand, foot) you get a Problem during sex; the Set Body lower Body will be replaced with the LAPF Penis hooves Body but the Set Body foot mesh is still there, so you have human feet and hooves.

Next Problem: I'm not sure but I have not found the Draenei Race Body in the Set Body reloaded Mod ( the Body Poontank use in this Mod)

So you should replace a Set Body Body with the Draenei Race Body.

??? It's a little bit complicated. Here ( I hope) a easy solution.

Use the Speedbuster -  Seitokai Body.

Put the Draenei race Body in data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\Speedbuster\SPB27 Seitokai\

These meshes   (I have split lower Body and hooves, so you have upper, lower, Hand and foot mesh )

choose the upper Body you like

Draenei race body.7z

Use These meshes in your LAPF Folder Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f\  (I have split lower Body and hooves, so you have a lower Body without hooves )

GSBDraeneiRace 2 versions without hooves.7z

in game use the "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell and set your Body typ to "GSB Draenei Race"

And set in "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell "female attackers grow Penis" (or your Female Draenei have no Penis during sex)

And Set Body self spell, choose Speedbuster -  Seitokai Body.

So you must not use the Draenei Race Body clothes, you can still use the equipable horns and tail.

If you want the tail and horns you can also add them to the Body meshes, so you must not equip them and they don't occupy tail and amulet Slots.

( I can do it if you don't now how do do it with NifSkope)

You have installed the "GSB Draenei Race"

You have installed the LAPF Lowerbodies ? One Version from the "GSBDraeneiRace 2 versions.7z" (normal or horse Penis) in D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion\Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f\ 

If you install the Horse Penis you should also install my textures.

Next Problem: the "GSB Draenei Race" use clothes Body meshes ! You have a human Body with human feet and use the Draenei Race Body clothes.

If LAPF relace the lower Body during sex you have the LAPF hooves lower Body with hooves but also the human feet are visible.

Looks like this in game:  attachicon.gifdraenei.jpg

So you must use the SetBody self spell: choose a hooves Body (Hooves bodies have only 3 meshes: upperbody, Hands and Lowerbody. They have no foot mesh because the lower body has feet.

If you choose a "normal" Body (e.g. DMRA or HGEC) with 4 meshes (upper, lower, Hand, foot) you get a Problem during sex; the Set Body lower Body will be replaced with the LAPF Penis hooves Body but the Set Body foot mesh is still there, so you have human feet and hooves.

Next Problem: I'm not sure but I have not found the Draenei Race Body in the Set Body reloaded Mod ( the Body Poontank use in this Mod)

So you should replace a Set Body Body with the Draenei Race Body.

??? It's a little bit complicated. Here ( I hope) a easy solution.

Use the Speedbuster -  Seitokai Body.

Put the Draenei race Body in data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\Speedbuster\SPB27 Seitokai\

These meshes   (I have split lower Body and hooves, so you have upper, lower, Hand and foot mesh )

choose the upper Body you like

attachicon.gifDraenei race body.7z

Use These meshes in your LAPF Folder Data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f\  (I have split lower Body and hooves, so you have a lower Body without hooves )

attachicon.gifGSBDraeneiRace 2 versions without hooves.7z

And Set Body self spell, choose Speedbuster -  Seitokai Body.

So you must not use the Draenei Race Body clothes, you can still use the equipable horns and tail.

If you want the tail and horns you can also add them to the Body meshes, so you must not equip them and they don't occupy tail and amulet Slots.

( I can do it if you don't now how do do it with NifSkope)

Ok, I followed your instructions. I'll summarize the steps so you can see what I did.

I downloaded Draenei race body.7z and used those files to replace the Speedbuster -  Seitokai Body files.

I then downloaded GSBDraeneiRace 2 versions without hooves.7z and put them in the proper folder (as\7\f).

I loaded my game, used lovers settings, and set my body to the GSB body. I double checked and under settings for body and undressing, and attacking woman grows penis is turn on.

I then used Setbody self to set my body to the speedbuster body.

End result is the body during sex is correct (proper upper body, hooves, etc), but the genitalia still didn't show up. I did however manage to fix this. I turned on the option "unequip nonplayable equipment", and everything worked as it should. I couldn't tell what it unequipped, but it works.

Ups, Yes Set Body bodies are "nonplayable clothes" so Lovers could not unequip the lower Body and equip the LAPF Body.

I have always set  "unequip nonplayable Equipment" so guards are naked during sex ( guards armors are also nonplayable, also dark seducer and golden saint armors)

Sorry I forgot.

Ups, Yes Set Body bodies are "nonplayable clothes" so Lovers could not unequip the lower Body and equip the LAPF Body.

I have always set  "unequip nonplayable Equipment" so guards are naked during sex ( guards armors are also nonplayable, also dark seducer and golden saint armors)

Sorry I forgot.

Eh, np. I've never played with the settings for fear of breaking something so I never mentioned it. Thanks again for the help.

I have a technical question;

each LAPF lowerbody consists of a number of meshes:

femaleDildo.nif

Futanari-000.nif

Futanari-001.nif

Futanari-002.nif

Futanari-100.nif

Futanari-101.nif

HugeAnimFuta.nif

HugelimpFuta.nif

HugesemilimpFuta.nif

NormalAnimFuta.nif

and an .ini file that sets the name used in the lower body selection menu.

My question is, what are these all used for?

I'm quessing that some are used for semi-erect and limp penis used after a sex session ends, but there is also the dildo mesh - while, by default, lowerbody sets 2 & 5 (for female) are complete sets for dildos.

The futanari meshes are used with old (no LAPF) animations ( if you fill the missing numbers with old animations )

Yes the limp Versions are use after sex for 1-2 seconds.

( I think) the dildo meshes are unused, I add it if someone wants create dildo Versions. In all original LAPF Folders the dildo mesh is included, but if you set/use dildos there are HGEC and DMRA dildo Folders in which all meshes (futanari and Futa) have dildos ( think the HugeAnimFuta.nif or NormalAnimFuta.nif with dildo is used during sex)

But is is possible to set a Animation to the dildo Version even if you have not chosen one of the dildo Folders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part of the " xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari" script

ref me    ; Effected actor
short chinupo   ;0=straight / 1=up/ 2=down / 3=normalanim / 4=hugeanim / 5=dildo
short chinupoLevel ;0=During Sex / 1=After sex / 2=Limp

------------------------------

And here part of a Animation ini

;chinupo (penis\futa settings)
;            Old options
;           -1 = Do not show
;            0 = Horizontal
;            1 = upward
;            2 = downward
;            New options
;            3 = Weighted Normal tool - (current default)
;            4 = Weighted huge tool - (male and female) - currently this is a duplicate of number 3 and just serves as a place holder until someone creates it.
;            5 = Strapon  - the futa is done but the male version needs to be reworked in blender to remove the balls.
set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there must be a dildo Version in all Folders.

• 6 years later...

Oh shit ! Vertex Color in a body nif.   Sorry, my mistake.

New version uploaded.   HGEC LL horse penis12 2020.7z

Also fixed the other female horse files. 

HGEC LL Dryad 12 2020.7z
GSBDraeneiRace 2 versions 12 2020.7z

The male bodies with horse dicks were fine.

Thanks for report.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm currently using your replacers with GSBDraeneiRace and I'm having a blast, finally I can play a hooved race mod on Oblivion without needing to equip the hooves like it's a piece of armor, course my futa draenei has to run around naked (Heh, no complaints there) but I do have one request if possible...

Any chance you could create a LAPF lowerbody setup for Room207's bodybuilder? I've been looking -all- over for one and haven't had luck. And I'm utterly clueless to do it myself. I personally like to use DMRA Guts with BBB and BB and I'd think that body type would pair nicely with males having bodybuilder. However it gets annoying with the waist seam and the thinner legs during LAPF animations of Robert's Muscular. I have no preference on whether the dick is circumsized or the size really that would be up to you.

Wow! That's awesome! I will download and test it out immediately, thank you very much! ^_^

(Edit): It works like a charm! Now I let's hope the armor/clothing replacers for this body type eventually get finished too. Fingers crossed.
Also, I especially am having a lot of fun with the GSBDraeneiRace blockhead body type and LAPF lowerbody, and it's complimentary with the Lovers 3dorgasm "Milk Spray" setup. It's nice to see mods for Oblivion are still being worked on up to this day too. While Skyrim is quite fun, Oblivion will never get old either.

• 2 years later...

What do I need to do to use the HGEC Futa with balls? I'm trying to follow the instructions given in the readme and the pictures, but I don't now what texture file I need to modify?

I would also like to use this with SetBody, but I have no idea how, it seems very complicated.

Edited by WeebtrashMcweebs
6 hours ago, WeebtrashMcweebs said:

What do I need to do to use the HGEC Futa with balls? I'm trying to follow the instructions given in the readme and the pictures, but I don't now what texture file I need to modify?

I would also like to use this with SetBody, but I have no idea how, it seems very complicated.

I kinda feel proud of myself. I figured it out. Used GIMP to add the penis textures to the imperial female texture. Used Nifskope to line up the texture mapping on the meshes. I decided to use the limp dick mesh for SetBody, so I'm naturally soft, and I used the erect mesh for LAPF, so hard when topping during sex. I'm honestly surprised I managed to figure it out, but... Yay, me!