I recently decided to fire up good ol' Oblivion, and realized there weren't any bodies that really matched my tastes. Since I now have the skill to actually do something about that, I decided to make a variation of the UNPK body from Skyrim for Oblivion. I was originally just making this for myself, but then I was curious to know if anyone else here would be interested in a new body replacer for Oblivion. (assuming anyone else is still playing) It's based off the HGEC body, so I'm pretty sure that any HGEC texture would work for it. 

What do you guys think?

post-89575-0-14379700-1409838146_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-52176500-1409838253_thumb.jpg

I recently decided to fire up good ol' Oblivion, and realized there weren't any bodies that really matched my tastes. Since I now have the skill to actually do something about that, I decided to make a variation of the UNPK body from Skyrim for Oblivion. I was originally just making this for myself, but then I was curious to know if anyone else here would be interested in a new body replacer for Oblivion. (assuming anyone else is still playing) It's based off the HGEC body, so I'm pretty sure that any HGEC texture would work for it. 

What do you guys think?

attachicon.gifunpkofront.jpg

attachicon.gifunpkoback.jpg

Greetings.

Hi Movomo.

@ Gooboo.

I'm not a guy , but i know this Skyrim UNPK body - unfortunatly done with too much polygons ...once again !

What i think about your " attempt" ... umh ,please ,  take a look at the GSBModders "Shiva Tribal" and to his FFL body ... they are very well done , and look pretty.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/134-the-gsb-compendium/

This body is not so  " muscular " than the UNPK , but with another texture it could look more "muscular" .

I prefer Oblivon's bodies but i admit that Skyrim' bodies textures look better... unfortunatly for the Oblivion users.

Cheers.

I was testing it out in Oblivion, and then I remembered how much I hated the vanilla idle pose. Not sensual at all, so I've been working on my own idle pose.

post-89575-0-60601600-1409964276_thumb.jpg

I think I'm also going to give people some variants, similar to the unpk female_1 and female_0 bodies in Skyrim.

post-89575-0-06993100-1409964412_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gerra and Movomo's Setbody Reloaded represents a huge array of Oblivion body types, with in many cases major seem improvements so that they appear to be near seemless in-game..

It's what I (and others?) are using as a 'standard' set of upper, lower, hands and feet. The new HGEC foot is an improvement over the old foot as it is based on Robert's foot. The old HGEC foot was rather blockish looking.

A lot of work (understatement!) was initially done by gerra6, then more followed by movomo and others. A new add-on was also created, Setbody Beast Body Menu Add-on.

By making it compatible with this it could be submitted (to movomo?) for inclusion in Setbody Reloaded. Just a thought.

So do the Setbody hands and feets have different seams then from the HGEC ones? I understand the hands and feet themselves might be shaped differently, but if the seams are the same then I don't see any reason why you couldn't just use this body with those hand and feet meshes. 

I guess I'll have to test it and see if they do...

The initial set of work done by gerra6 was to one, collect all bodies and two, make vast improvements to seems. That way standardizing the use of most bodies in Oblivion and providing a way for better interchangeability between the various parts.

It also has a positive impact on armor and clothing Modding, since others can join the work on producing armor and clothing sets besides the body MOD author using gerra6's tools and the body as a template. 

UPDATE:

Hands and Head seem to match up okay, feet do not.

post-18672-0-45026900-1412096382_thumb.jpg

It may be possible to run gerra6's standalone tools on it; Seam Mender, or the Blender add-in tools.

Edited by varenne

Setbody has many variants of hgec hands and feet variants. Probably too many. Enough for kicking anybody's butts who works on that huge pile of um... fleshy chunk.

So, you could try "other" feet in setbody mod. The standard hgec ankle seem in setbody should be the same as the original release.

The original HGEC feet fit perfectly! Original HGEC is used by all LAPF HGEC lowerbodies. ( in the LAPF install insrtuctions is also a Link for Robers HGEC feet  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9488-rel-hgec-gm-type-with-roberts-feet/  )

post-3205-0-79336300-1412134664_thumb.jpg

Set Body reloaded and SetBody BBB_Designer_Body_Spell have minimal changes in legs and feet. (BBB_Designer_Body_Spell was the first Mod which has added Roberts feet to HGEC bodies. Seems many People copied/used these Meshes, so today you find clothes and armor Mods with different leg-feet connection, but most use the original Version.

If you want to use HGEC shoes, sanadals,.. with visible leg approach your lowerbody is perfect.

EDIT: LAPF  GBEC  lowerbody http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

The original HGEC feet fit perfectly! Original HGEC is used by all LAPF HGEC lowerbodies. ( in the LAPF install insrtuctions is also a Link for Robers HGEC feet  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9488-rel-hgec-gm-type-with-roberts-feet/  )

attachicon.gifGBEC body.jpg

Set Body reloaded and SetBody BBB_Designer_Body_Spell have minimal changes in legs and feet. (BBB_Designer_Body_Spell was the first Mod which has added Roberts feet to HGEC bodies. Seems many People copied/used these Meshes, so today you find clothes and armor Mods with different leg-feet connection, but most use the original Version.

If you want to use HGEC shoes, sanadals,.. with visible leg approach your lowerbody is perfect.

EDIT: LAPF  GBEC  lowerbody http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

Greetings.

Hi , Fejeena .

Are you talking about Electrro's Body Designer Spell ( Bombshell) ?

It's the one i use most of the time .

Cheers.

Setbody has many variants of hgec hands and feet variants. Probably too many. Enough for kicking anybody's butts who works on that huge pile of um... fleshy chunk.

So, you could try "other" feet in setbody mod. The standard hgec ankle seem in setbody should be the same as the original release.

I used the HGEC foot resource from SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_0_39_1_Data.7z in my above example. It's also what I've moved to using to build my templates for the gerra6 stand-alone tools.

Greetings.

Hi , Fejeena .

Cheers.

Yes Electrros Body Designer Spell. All HGEC armor and clothes released before Electrros Mod use the original HGEC feet-leg Connection, then the "chaos" started. So today you must select armor-clothes Mods not only by Cup size you must also check the feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

Hi , Fejeena .

Cheers.

Yes Electrros Body Designer Spell. All HGEC armor and clothes released before Electrros Mod use the original HGEC feet-leg Connection, then the "chaos" started. So today you must select armor-clothes Mods not only by Cup size you must also check the feet.

Hi there.

Well , i downloaded his mod from " That Site Over There "  , but i cannot use any Real High Heels mods ... there is always a "gape" ...  so i will use a "Ribbon for feet" to hide this issue ( i already use it ( it's a part of my different nude lower bodies ) to hide the usual "seam" when you use Robert based HGEC Feet ...

It's a pity , but for this moment i cannot do something else , even my "Vanilla" feet don't match ( ???) .

The good point of this " UNPK-HGEC"  body, is that there are no abominable knees here ... ;°) 

I will try with the Gerra6 " New Clothing Body Style converter " to "repair" this issue , i think it's possible with this tool. 

By the way , i don't see any problem with the feet that came wirh Eectrro's mod , they match all the ColourWheels , Zotman12 and others modder's works .

Not sure , but usually , i never re-install Oblivion ; most of the time , i  begin to install it , and after the first installation ( with SI and patchs) , i just replace the Oblivion folder by another one i already used before ( with HGEC texture and so ....) so it's possible that my " Vanilla" called feet are not really the " Vanilla" in fact ( of course by " Vanilla" i mean HGEC version 1.21 if i remember well , it's not the very first HGEC version, but the second " Tweaked " by RAIAR .

Cheers.

If you use the Body Designer Spell (or set Body reloaded) you have the "new-not original HGEC" meshes, but most aroms and cöothes Mods use the original HGEC meshes.

Only the foot-lowerbody Connection is different and all Mods with original HGEC will have the seam when you use a feet mesh with a Designer Spell mesh or a lower Body mesh with Designer Spell feet.

I don't know what meshes the Real High Heels mods creaters use, I don't use high heel.

LAPF use original HGEC lowerbody meshes, so you will have a seam during sex with your Designer Spell feet mesh. ( only if you use LAPF Settings "atttacking wowen grow penis", LAPF does not switch the lowerbody for the defender NPCs)

You can also try  Gerra6 seam mender tool to fix the feet-lowerbody seam.

Edit:

If you want to use LAPF with Body Designer Spell or set Body reloaded meshes you can download SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_Lovers_Joystick_rev_2.7z

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

And reaplace the LAPF meshes with these meshes ( you must rename the meshes) but there are only the erect meshes, so after sex when (for some seconds) the flacid lowerbody is equipped you have the foot-leg seam.

Or you use the whole set Body reloaded and Lovers Joystick Mod ( but you will still have the feet-leg seam during the LAPF flacid lowerbody is equipped. If that bothers you, you can copy the LAPF flacid penis to Designer Spell/Set Body reloaded meshes and replace the LAPF meshes)

• 2 weeks later...

Footfemale nif with separate nails. This makes it easy to recolor/paint the nails. !! fits to the GBEC Body (UNPK Body) and original HGEC lower bodies.

!! NOT to the set Body reloaded or Electrro's Body Designer Spell- Set Body Mods !!

The nif is set to the footfemale texture.

If you want to use a extra texture  post-3205-0-65055800-1414472113_thumb.jpg ( Picture is also in the download )

femalefoot with separate nails.7z

Greetings

Merci !

Now  , with a " complete " lower body ( = lowerbody & feet) i 'll try to generate a new version of this UNPK-HGEC body that match most of the HGEC feet/Feet+Shoes and Real HighHeels already created by others. 

Exnem Pekka Pumps , The Robert's series , ZKEC  Summer Shoes ( it's my prefered)  etc ...

Big thanks .

Cheers.

PS : by the way  ( i cannot remember if i already mentioned it somewhere...)   when i was looking for compatible feet , i 've compared this body with the one that came with the GSB " Sheva Tribal " mod ... and i found a " hole" there ( rear of the right foot  , two  "edge" vertices are not in the right place ) ...  i just wanted to mix these two different lowers to generate a new one but hgec compatible ( by compatible i mean where i can mix the lower with different HGEC  upper bodies ... without a "gape" of course !!! ) .