I've got XPMS v1.95 installed. Is it ok for Stories or XPMSE v3.75 would fit better ?

That should be enough.

Usually, a crash in the club, north of Morthal or west of Falkreath with Stories means an issue with skeletons.

Did you try again? if it crashes all the time, maybe the next step could be an error log so I can look into the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

That's likely a skeleton issue.

That's correct.

I created a FAQ about Stories and added this question since it is really a frequently asked question:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Stories:-FAQ

It does seem to be a relatively common question. Maybe a debug.messagebox for newcomers that pops up if the wrong skeleton is installed?

I'd honestly have no idea about how to code such a thing, but I'm guessing the skeleton MCM would have all you need...

xpmsemcm.psc

;SKSE
		AddHeaderOption("SKSE: " + GetSKSEVersion())
		if (CheckSKSEVersion(1, 7, 2) >= 0)
			AddToggleOption("$XPMSE_VERSION_PASS", true, OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED)
		else
			AddToggleOption("$XPMSE_VERSION_FAIL", false, OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED)
		endif

bool Function CheckXPMSERequirements(Actor akActor, bool isFemale)
	return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION && Game.GetModByName("FNIS.esp") != 255 && FNIS.VersionCompare(6,1,0) >= 0
EndFunction

String Function GetSKSEVersion()
	return SKSE.GetVersion() as String + "." + SKSE.GetVersionMinor() as String  + "." + SKSE.GetVersionBeta() as String
endFunction

Int Function CheckSKSEVersion(int major, int minor, int beta)
	int skseMajor = SKSE.GetVersion()
	int skseMinor = SKSE.GetVersionMinor()
	int skseBeta  = SKSE.GetVersionBeta()

if skseMajor == major
		If skseMinor == minor
			If skseBeta == beta
				return 0
			ElseIf skseBeta > beta
				return 1
			Else
				return -1
			EndIf
		ElseIf skseMinor > minor
			return 1
		Else
			return -1
		EndIf
	ElseIf skseMajor > major
		return 1
	Else
		return -1
	EndIf
EndFunction

EDIT:

Actually, now that XPMSE comes with it's very own .esp file, a simple getmodbyname would suffice, I guess.

Hello I was wondering how possible it would be to apply the fetish feature, where using or doing things increases arousal and add it to being hit by certain spells particularity succubus, vampire drain spells and the seeker drain spells. It would tie in nicely with sexlab release!

• 2 weeks later...

excellent! just wanted to point out a minor (but rather annoying!) issue: E.L.L.E.'s neck seam when she has the next-to-last sexbot body (5 imbued flesh and above, as of current version) i know she is marked as WIP, but damn the head color is different than the body, and the seam at that stage is glaring! plus, the collar doesn't even cover it!

pair of possible fixes (i'd do this myself, but no idea howto):

copy the sexbot body white color over to the skin colors? i know you can set custom skin tones for the head / body, just don't have the color for the suit itself.

some sort of posture collar to cover over the seam?

Hi, i just met E.l.l.E and i couldn't find a way to free her from bindings and get her on her feet. I know that she's in progress, i've also read that 'flick belly button' needs puppetmaster, but since i have no clue what that button is supposed to do... 

What do i need to get the oil and finish the quest? Or is that unimpossible atm?

If you mention Puppetmaster + your patch as recommended (and maybe in context with Elle), it might reduce questions ;)

Hi, i just met E.l.l.E and i couldn't find a way to free her from bindings and get her on her feet. I know that she's in progress, i've also read that 'flick belly button' needs puppetmaster, but since i have no clue what that button is supposed to do... 

What do i need to get the oil and finish the quest? Or is that unimpossible atm?

If you mention Puppetmaster + your patch as recommended (and maybe in context with Elle), it might reduce questions ;)

When she is on the ground, she needs sex to recharge her batteries. Tweak her nipples to initiate sex or use other SexLab mods to get her started.

The puppet master option is there only if you want to receive extend the range of her actions (and make her into a puppet).

You will be able to pose her, force her into various types of sexual activities, tune her follower behavior, etc.

The oil is used to upgrade her appearance. Look at recipes on the tanning rack. You will have to find human flesh, dwemer oil and a dynamo core to create spare parts for her. The next version will also accept leather as an alternative to human flesh.

When she is on the ground, she needs sex to recharge her batteries. Tweak her nipples to initiate sex or use other SexLab mods to get her started.

The puppet master option is there only if you want to receive extend the range of her actions (and make her into a puppet).

You will be able to pose her, force her into various types of sexual activities, tune her follower behavior, etc.

The oil is used to upgrade her appearance. Look at recipes on the tanning rack. You will have to find human flesh, dwemer oil and a dynamo core to create spare parts for her. The next version will also accept leather as an alternative to human flesh.

Oh, it seems something went wrong with tweaking her nipples, i did that but it started a machine animation from Estrus. It seemed to fit that perfect that i didn't even think about another solution/animation should have been there, although estrus is no dependency ;)

But in the end it means that a solo animation was started instead of F/F, i'll try again though. Or should i do that more than once?

With the oil i actually meant the oil i was sent for to get her questmarker, i got the quest by talking to the female smith in whiterun, can't remember her name right now. She told me to find some dwemer oil for lubrication, i'm not supposed to find it and bring it to her?

You can try the option multiple time and get different effects, including the dwemer machine.

The oil from the original quest is just an excuse to send you to that cave and find ELLE. You can bring it back to the quest giver to close the quest in your journal.

Whops, deleted it too late. Yes, figured out both, thanks :)

Btw, small suggestion for the milk farm, you said you want to improve that: with milk mod economy one can use Lactaid, but for other mods like SGO you must be pregnant... (and it's cheaper ;)). If you want to make that an "force player to do xy", what do you think about forced impregnation? Could take a lot of time with beeing female... both other mods should work fine :)

Whops, deleted it too late. Yes, figured out both, thanks :)

Btw, small suggestion for the milk farm, you said you want to improve that: with milk mod economy one can use Lactaid, but for other mods like SGO you must be pregnant... (and it's cheaper ;)). If you want to make that an "force player to do xy", what do you think about forced impregnation? Could take a lot of time with beeing female... both other mods should work fine :)

Actually, Beeing Female has a simple way to force pregnancy using Mod Events. 

I will try to keep that in mind when I get to work on that quest again (currently sorting out compatibility with Frostfall 3.0).

Some questions again: I can't find the living wonder. I've found the notice in WIndhelm and visited the Gnisis club and red wave, am i missing something? Any conditions?

It might be a mod conflict as well, skooma whore changes the Gnises club and (i think) radiant prostitution the red wave.

The thing near Mortal, am i supposed to be attacked by the chaurus or is that maybe a conflict?

Some questions again: I can't find the living wonder. I've found the notice in WIndhelm and visited the Gnisis club and red wave, am i missing something? Any conditions?

It might be a mod conflict as well, skooma whore changes the Gnises club and (i think) radiant prostitution the red wave.

The thing near Mortal, am i supposed to be attacked by the chaurus or is that maybe a conflict?

The living wonder should be at the top floor of the New Gnisis club.

I have Skooma Whore - I can check if it impacts the location of the NPC.

The chaurus may or may not attack you. It shouldn't but I have seen it happen on occasions... not sure why.

The chaurus may or may not attack you. It shouldn't but I have seen it happen on occasions... not sure why.

The chaurus up there usually attack me when I have a companion in tow (sometimes they don't but usually they do), and never when I'm going solo (although IIRC I did get attacked while alone once).

The chaurus up there usually attack me when I have a companion in tow (sometimes they don't but usually they do), and never when I'm going solo (although IIRC I did get attacked while alone once).

Thanks to both of you, i'll try again and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the woman outside Morthal supposed to do something? Selecting I'd like to carry eggs to, just causes a burst of dirt to shoot up, and the ground to shake a little. I assume I'm either missing a mod, or my load order is wrong.

Is the woman outside Morthal supposed to do something? Selecting I'd like to carry eggs to, just causes a burst of dirt to shoot up, and the ground to shake a little. I assume I'm either missing a mod, or my load order is wrong.

Well, normally, the Estrus scene should have began after you choosed the necessary dialogue option.

From what you posted I presume you don't have Estrus, Estrus Chaurus+ or both.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? - Estrus for Skyrim. Estrus Chaurus requirement. There is no need to activate Estrus.esp though.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/ - Estrus Chaurus+

And just to be sure, put your SexlabStories.esp file below EstrusChaurus.esp.

If you have these mods installed already maybe you forgot to run your GenerateFNISforUsers.exe or something?

Well, normally, the Estrus scene should have began after you choosed the necessary dialogue option.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? - Estrus for Skyrim. Estrus Chaurus requirement. There is no need to activate Estrus.esp though.

If you have these mods installed already maybe you forgot to run your GenerateFNISforUsers.exe or something?

Yeah, I've got both of those already. Before I got them, nothing would happen, now the ground shakes and dust shoots up.

Yeah, I've got both of those already. Before I got them, nothing would happen, now the ground shakes and dust shoots up.

Yes, these things should happen on a beginning of the Estrus scene. Ground shaking and the dust - it is normal.

The problem comes after that: SexLab animation sequence just isn't start.

Did you registered Estrus animations to SexLab via MCM menu of the Estrus Chaurus mod?

Yes, these things should happen on a beginning of the Estrus scene. Ground shaking and the dust - it is normal.

The problem comes after that: SexLab animation sequence just isn't start.

Did you registered Estrus animations to SexLab via MCM menu of the Estrus Chaurus mod?

I clicked Register Animations, but all that happened was I got a little message in the corner saying it was checking for animations.