Many changes in this new 0.6 version:

- Added: Tweaked relationships between some NPCs for use with SexLab Comfort and SexLife. Made some relationships more explicit than hinted at:
:: Promiscuity of Lylieve family (added sister, sleep in shared bed)
:: Adrienne Avenicci and her father
:: Ulfbreth and Carlotta
:: Olfina Gray-Mane and Job Battleborn
- Added: Preliminary support for Estrus Chaurus mod events for E.L.L.E (Dwemer machine animation) and The Brood Mother (Tentacle animation).
- Added: Basic support for SexLab Dialogues relationship types for Pet and E.L.L.E (will react as slaves to player by default)
:: Updated both NPCs to support mod event for Puppet Master (see latest Puppet Master patch in Obscure Patches).
- Added: Basic parameter to throttle the frequency of arousal increase caused by fetish (not configurable outside script yet.. I am still experimenting with that aspect of the mod).

- Fixed: potential crash in some areas due to fetish selection of NPCs
- Fixed: Changed location of Yellow King ritual  

Red Wave 
- Added: Brothel services on the boat 
:: Hire prostitutes 
:: Sell a follower as prostitute (you do not get a cut of the proceedings but you do get paid for the girl)
:: Buy and sell skooma

ELLE 
- Added: Improved look and feel  
- Fixed: recharge conditions bug  
- Fixed: issue with number of flesh required to completion  
- Fixed: Replaced common soul gem by dwemer centurion dynamo in recipe  
- Fixed: bad initialization of SexBot quest alias

Divine Cheese 
- Added: Milking Economy compatibility   
- Added: Support for alternate milking animation tags, if not available, use regular animations 
:: Enable animations in NSAP first
- Added: New automatic milker as a devious device  
:: Old device is still there, and manually operated
:: Manual device only plays milking animation (if available with NSAP) and gives a small chance of milk each time
:: Automatic device can play sex animations in addition to milk, and will always get you a milk increase
- Added: support for milking a follower wearing the harness  
- Added: Hello comments to cows  
- Fixed: Rewrote scripts for milk harness  
- Fixed: Display milk harness messages when harness is worn / not just in inventory 
- Fixed: Added missing zap flags to cow harness  
- Fixed: Player gets breast milk while follower wears harness  
- Fixed: Bad gender checks with male player character in Milk Farm topics
- Fixed: Apply milking effect to player only (for now)
- Fixed: Bad message when harness is removed

Have fun...

For the Red Wave thing, is the selling a permanent action or is it more of a loan type of deal?

Right now, it is semi permanent. 

Control of the follower as a prostitute is handled by a collar you receive when you have a prostitute to sell. 

The collar should keep when in the ship by the way, so you have to see this as a way to get rid of followers or park them for later.

To get them back, you can try to steal / remove the collar.

I will add a way to buy them back later.

Dammit, man, I just got to level 18, and here you're making me start over yet again. Le sigh.

Why start over?

Well, because... I uh... hmm...

That's a good question.

Habit, I suppose... new mod comes out, and start new game.

Dammit, man, I just got to level 18, and here you're making me start over yet again. Le sigh.

Why start over?

That's a good question.

I do the same even if its not needed, just habit I guess, lev 28 is the highest I've ever been and that was like 2 years ago. Maybe someday I'll try to play all the way thru to the final main quest.

If interested, I converted the Milk Cuirass to UUNP Bodyslide so UNP users can make it for any UNP shape using .... well.... BodySlide

I didn't bother with zaps or anything, but... 

Built using UUNP HDT body as reference body. Uploaded to my Mega Mirror. Permission to use in any way you see fit. There's no actual OUTFIT in here... you have to build the meshes in BodySlide .... just in case someone doesn't know how that works...

UUNP Milk Cuirass BodySlide files

Just realized I didn't put a SliderGroups folder in there. So.... for whatever UNP body shape you use make a preset and save the preset in all group that come up.

Select Unified UNP in the middle dropdown (groups)

Scroll down and select your UNP Body shape in the left dropdown (outfit/body)

So if I select the UNP UNPB shape... then Save Preset... I named mine UNPB armor... check all the boxes in the dialogue that opens... name it (named mine UNPB armor)

And then you can select that preset when building armor or clothes.

Kind of a roundabouot way to get there, but..... ooops... :)

Why start over?

That's a good question.

Levels 0 to 20 are where the fun is anyway.... anything after that is just repetition :)

I am kidding. It has been so long I went anywhere past level 20 that I am forgetting what it is like.

Installed the new version and gave ELLE body parts but i seem to be having some distortion with her complete body (same thing with the duality chick in the Dark elf club in windhelm)

After completing her - she says she's complete now if i ask her how she feels

2015_06_14_00001.jpg

Tried changing cell on the off chance

2015_06_14_00002.jpg

Any idea how to correct? other NPC's are not having this issue its just ELLE and the whore

I checked to see if she was pregnant or something from soul gem oven but she isn't so shouldn't be anything altering her

Using grovtama extended skeleton 2.8 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Installed the new version and gave ELLE body parts but i seem to be having some distortion with her complete body (same thing with the duality chick in the Dark elf club in windhelm)

After completing her - she says she's complete now if i ask her how she feels

2015_06_14_00001.jpg

Tried changing cell on the off chance

2015_06_14_00002.jpg

Any idea how to correct? other NPC's are not having this issue its just ELLE and the whore

I checked to see if she was pregnant or something from soul gem oven but she isn't so shouldn't be anything altering her

Using grovtama extended skeleton 2.8 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Did you extract this folder by any chance?

meshes\armor\SL_Stories\SexBot

I replaced the mesh for the repaired body after I noticed the same issue on my test game.

She should be looking like this:

post-159469-0-67092400-1434284750_thumb.png

Sorry don't quite understand what you mean

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\sl_stories\sexbot i have dfatalebodysex_0.nif and dfatalebodysex_1.nif and then a folder _skinsuithdt which has the same files in, do i need to take the two files from the _skinsuithdt and stick in the sexbot one?

GAH!

You used a different Mik Cuirass! :)

I converted the "normal" one to UUNP BodySlide... went in game and.... hmmmmmm.... 

I'll have to convert the one you're actually using or just slip mine in their place and see if that works.

AND... thanks a lot for the BSA... makes this So much easier... (not!) ... hehehhe... just kidding. I just unpacked the mesh folder to work on it.

OH! And there's an "_old" folder under the milking cuiraiss AND you've also got the mobile milker in there. Will the mobil milker come into play at some point in the story in place of the "normal" milk cuirass?

I'm asking all these questions because the CBBE stuff looks funny on a UNPB body so if I can make adjustments or convert them, I'll give you those conversions so folks can make the outfits fit.... if that's ok

Sorry don't quite understand what you mean

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\sl_stories\sexbot i have dfatalebodysex_0.nif and dfatalebodysex_1.nif and then a folder _skinsuithdt which has the same files in, do i need to take the two files from the _skinsuithdt and stick in the sexbot one?

What I meant is that if you have that folder extracted into your Data folder, your old files are taking over the new mesh I included in the BSA.

So, to fix it, either extract the new files from the BSA archive or rename / remove the files from your sexbot folder.

Okay i understand, would i be best off just deleting \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\armor\sl_stories as they must be hold over files as i haven't extracted any of the BSA's rather than just the sexbot one or should of them still be their?

Edit: deleted folder and it works normally now :)

2015_06_15_00001.jpg

UUNP BodySlide files for the Milk Cuirass that the cows are wearing when you find them on the farm. This will output meshes to the correct SLStories folder location.

I didn't do the Mobil Milker ... does that come into play somewhere along the line? You have the milking harness (and inside that you have the meshes you're using and also another folder called "_old"), and you also have MilkMovil (the Mobil milker). I can convert the mobil milker as well if it hasn't already been done.

SLStories MilkCuirass UUNP BodySlide.7z

New version... did the farm first because... well... it involves milk

Milked the cows and then she put the harness on me. Went into Riften and sexed up everyone and when I had given her enough milk, she removed the harness.

From that point on the cows no longer wore the harness either... so that was a bit odd.

Now if I go to the farm with a male PC dragging a female follower.... will they harness the female follower instead of the male character?

I was sure there was more to the farm than that... I can't get the dialogue about the "patron" or the cheese. I mean making the cheese. I found milker plans... can't read 'em. I found the auto-milker but I didn't want to steal it.... yet....

Can you spoiler me insight as to what should be happening? So I know if I just have to be patient or if something didn't progress?

Went to the mill. The twins were there. When I said, Tell me..., one said their mother told them not to talk to strangers, the other had another brush off type comment. I did the quest from the mill and found the guy's body and reported back to his wife and.... the twins were gone. Now I can't find them. 

How does that one start? I take it you really aren't intended to just stumble upon them.

Went to the mill. The twins were there. When I said, Tell me..., one said their mother told them not to talk to strangers, the other had another brush off type comment. I did the quest from the mill and found the guy's body and reported back to his wife and.... the twins were gone. Now I can't find them. 

How does that one start? I take it you really aren't intended to just stumble upon them.

The twins are just place holders for now.

I started working on them last year and then I realized I really needed something like Dialogues to get them to work the way I wantes, so I developed Dialogues instead :)

Eventually, I will revisit them and add a quest around them.

The idea is to have twins to deal with... one is pure and innocent and the other .. not so much :)

The quest will deal with seduction and corruption.

Thanks for the update.

Spent a game day stalking Adrianne to see what happened.

They did it in the Jarl's Bed!

Had another little idea, I apologise if I've missed this as a suggestion already. At Sarethi Farm Aduri moans and wants to leave, Avrusa won't let her. Maybe she can't leave as Avrusa has hidden the keys to Aduri's "outift".

There could be a mini-quest just to supply her with a restraints and chastity key, or just additional dialogue and equips for Aduri and just leave this as the status quo.

Really enjoying the update, especially the Red Wave. Though, I was wondering if there was an option for the PC to voluntarily work or be forced to work on the Red Wave? Maybe she's enjoyed too many services or skooma and must pay off her debt in order to leave.

skyrimll,

In an older version of this that I played (MANY months ago.... maybe a year?) when a female was made to wear the harness for the milk farm, her breasts would expand until she made a bottle of milk and then start scaling again as she had sexy time until the next bottle was produced.... etc.

Did you remove the node scaling in this version? (or several versions ago?)