Is the woman outside Morthal supposed to do something? Selecting I'd like to carry eggs to, just causes a burst of dirt to shoot up, and the ground to shake a little. I assume I'm either missing a mod, or my load order is wrong.

Well, normally, the Estrus scene should have began after you choosed the necessary dialogue option.

From what you posted I presume you don't have Estrus, Estrus Chaurus+ or both.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? - Estrus for Skyrim. Estrus Chaurus requirement. There is no need to activate Estrus.esp though.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/ - Estrus Chaurus+

And just to be sure, put your SexlabStories.esp file below EstrusChaurus.esp.

If you have these mods installed already maybe you forgot to run your GenerateFNISforUsers.exe or something?

Yeah, I've got both of those already. Before I got them, nothing would happen, now the ground shakes and dust shoots up.

Yes, these things should happen on a beginning of the Estrus scene. Ground shaking and the dust - it is normal.

The problem comes after that: SexLab animation sequence just isn't start.

Did you registered Estrus animations to SexLab via MCM menu of the Estrus Chaurus mod?

I clicked Register Animations, but all that happened was I got a little message in the corner saying it was checking for animations.

Check your animation list into SexLab MCM. All EC+ animations should appear in the list if these registered correctly, of course.

Now that you mention it, I do have the register problem before as well. I got a message, but not the animations...

I'm not sure what cause the problem, though. Only a complete re-install solve this issue for me.

Is the woman outside Morthal supposed to do something? Selecting I'd like to carry eggs to, just causes a burst of dirt to shoot up, and the ground to shake a little. I assume I'm either missing a mod, or my load order is wrong.

Well, normally, the Estrus scene should have began after you choosed the necessary dialogue option.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? - Estrus for Skyrim. Estrus Chaurus requirement. There is no need to activate Estrus.esp though.

If you have these mods installed already maybe you forgot to run your GenerateFNISforUsers.exe or something?

Yeah, I've got both of those already. Before I got them, nothing would happen, now the ground shakes and dust shoots up.

Yes, these things should happen on a beginning of the Estrus scene. Ground shaking and the dust - it is normal.

Did you registered Estrus animations to SexLab via MCM menu of the Estrus Chaurus mod?

I clicked Register Animations, but all that happened was I got a little message in the corner saying it was checking for animations.

Check your animation list into SexLab MCM. All EC+ animations should appear in the list if these registered correctly, of course.

Now that you mention it, I do have the register problem before as well. I got a message, but not the animations...

I'm not sure what cause the problem, though. Only a complete re-install solve this issue for me.

Of the mods, or the game? 'cause Reinstalling the game, and then all my mods from scratch is going to take hours.

Of the mods, or the game? 'cause Reinstalling the game, and then all my mods from scratch is going to take hours.

I'm talking about the mods, of course. Install latest 4.20a EС+ and start the game with some previous clean gamesave WITHOUT ANY older versions of EC+ installed before. Should fix it. If not - go to SexLab MCM and clear the animation registry. Wait a while until it gives you a message that it's been rebuilt. Afterwards go to Estrus Chaurus+ MCM and choose register animations.

If it's no use, try asking your questions into Estrus Chaurus+ support topic. Some people there may have more info regarding this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Great MOD

E.L.L.E looks really promising and cant wait to see what you do with her. Can you put an option to make her stay somewhere when you dismiss her as right now i have told her to stay as im not sure where she will go when i dismiss her

Try using the Puppet Master patch I have in my Obscure Patches link. 

That patch give you better options to control her behavior when you activate it on her.

Great MOD

E.L.L.E looks really promising and cant wait to see what you do with her. Can you put an option to make her stay somewhere when you dismiss her as right now i have told her to stay as im not sure where she will go when i dismiss her

Try using the Puppet Master patch I have in my Obscure Patches link. 

That patch give you better options to control her behavior when you activate it on her.

ah brilliant cheers :)

Can't wait for the update for this so I can also try out content consumers new alt starts that rely on this :)

Ditto. Particularly the Alixia promixed to Sanxuine start.  :D

yes that one in particular does sound like a dream come true :)

Don't get your hopes up too high :)

The good news is that all player starts related to SexLab Stories, SD+ and Dibella will be available when I release the updates.

Now for the caveats:

- I will not finish in time for tonight. I ran into several issues to resolve while testing and I ended up making several updates to both SD+, Stories and Hormones but I am close to a release. Hopefully, sometime tomorrow.

- Only the Red Wave start will be a complete quest. The other starts will be functional but they will mostly be place holders for much larger quests to come. I am planning on creating unique effects and quest lines for each player start and I will be using these as a roadmap to finally complete work on most of my mods.

- There will be a Nordic Queen start but it will be a more advanced place holder at this point (I am currently testing the polymorph spells I will need for the different stages of transformation).

- When I say 'placeholder', I mean you will be moved to the right starting location away from LAL's starting cell and you will have basic abilities to get you started.

post-159469-0-34828300-1460952179_thumb.png

post-159469-0-23222400-1460952181_thumb.png

post-159469-0-45338000-1460952182_thumb.png

post-159469-0-03778700-1460952184_thumb.png

post-159469-0-42615800-1460952185_thumb.png

I think these mods from my thread are good for this mod:

16. Thats ma Booty!

Background story: A ugly person in Skyrim made a deal with a raven witch (is that the right name?). "Give me a body and i will make you pretty".

When you get defeated by a random person an event can happen where you spawn on a altar from a ravenwitch. Beside you is the person who knocked you down. The Witch makes a ritual and its getting dark again. When you wake up you are now in the body of the other person, who is gone... with your body. The Witch is will use you for some experiments, but somehow you can escape and now you are on the way to get your body back. You have to travel through Skyrim, talk to people from the underground (slavetraders, brothels, drugdealers and so on) to find your body as a slave. The person who stole your body will then apologize and complain how hard it is to live as a sex woman in skyrim. So you stole your body from the slavemaster (or you just kill him, but he should be very powerful!) and now the person who is in your body is your follower. You can take the chance to... fuck yourself... and so on. When you return to the witch who made this ritual you have to fight her/him until he gives up. But still the witch won't made the ritual because he/she gets nothing from it. So you make a new deal: "Give me your body and i will make you pretty". Everything is going dark, again you are on the altar with the other person beside you. Everything is dark again and you woke up in your body. Deal is deal so you are free while the other person gets tortured by the witch.

Consequences:

The person lost some of your stuff and most of your gold. You could be drug addicted, have some new tattoos and be pregnant. And ofc other things that could happen in this time.

24. Hunters are Hunters

I come up with this idea from the other idea "23. Pay with your Body". How often you saw a Hunter in the woods and you think to yourself "meh". With this mod they are a bit more... idk lol. When you walk around and a hunter is seeing you there is a chance that he will hunt you down. Which means he will use his hunter skills (advanced hunters are using invisbility) to paralyze you. Poison arrows or random animal traps that lying around in the woods. The posion should be able to take you down even when you are a werewolf or a vampire, but you can resist when you are strong. When the hunter captures you he will tie you up (naked and with a blindfold ofc) and will use you as a bite for his hunt. He will set you somewhere in the woods and after a short time an animal will come up and rape you (every animal is possible except mammoth). When the animal is finished with you and ready to kill you the hunter will hunt down his targed. After his hunt he will come back to you and drag you to his camp. Then he will untie your legs so you can walk around (but you should stay near the hunter or else he will hunt you down again). For the next hour he will work and prepare his prey to sell it. In this time he will give you a task (idk you could do but this way you have something to do and dont have to wait wihle doing nothing).

When he is done there are 2 outcomes. He needs you for another hunt because his last animal didn't make enough gold or he will set you free because he has enough to go to a town and sell his things there. In the end he keeps everything you had. Which means you can kill him before he reachs a merchant or you can buy your stuff back from the merchant. The merchant will sell your stuff over some days, so when you wait to long you lose to much.

Your resist value get stronger with every level you make:

Level 1-10: He will oneshot you.

Level 11-20: The posion will slow you down for 100% and he needs a 2. arrow. (he has 15seconds to hit you again)

Level 21-30: The posion will slow you down for 50% and he needs a 2. arrow. (15seconds)

Level 31-40: You are no longer slowed down and he needs a 2. arrow. (15seconds)

Level 41-99: He needs 3 arrows but now all hunters are good enough to use invisibilty.

When random animal traps are possible (openworld and not the one in caves) and you step in one of it you are slowed for 100% and you have time to struggle (10seconds). You can use magicka or stamina but it should be always hard to escape from that. When you somehow escape the trap a hunter will spawn in the near and takes your track from the blood you lose.

The animal value is so high like the loot you get from it when you kill it. A chaurus or a bear should be more worth then a deer or a wild goat.

IMPORTANT:

- Not every hunter will attack you. I don't think they would try to attack you when you run around with legendary gear.

29. The Sexrobot

This is a expansion when you get defeated by dwemer robot for Daymoyl (or also a trap for "Cursed Loot"?). Instead of spawning outside the dungeon like nothing happend you also have "Edhildils Dwemer Cyborg" outfit on. Which means there is no way to get rid of it expect with the quest you get. You have to go to Calcemo in Markath and ask him for help. He will say things like "fascinating" and so on and start to experiment with you (including sex). After that he will try to find a solution sends you away.

After a day he sends a mailman to with a letter that you should talk to calcemo again. When you arrived you can already see other females that are turned into cyborgs. Calcemo tells you about Cyborg-Sex-Dolls that they are producing and each one of them has a remote control for their owners. You want to kill him, but then he is using a remote against you and fucks you. After that he puts a special lable on your body (a tattoo) and he tells you that since you are the prototype everyone with a remote control can controll you. Which means when you walk around there are random events where you just stop and walk to the one who is using the remote. You start to cry and run away, but once again he is using the remote. After that he laughs and says "now you are free to go".

Now you have to find a way to get your body back, so you travel around the capital cities and ask their smartest inhabitants for help. Of course they also have one of those remotes. When you where in every captial citie the last one you asked will say somehting like "maybe you should go to the place where it started". So you go back to the dungeon where you lost your body. But since you are a cyborg now the other dwemer robots wont attack you. So you can easily (except when there are falmers) walk to the big treasur chest at the end of every dungeon and find your limbs/bodyparts. Despite your efforts you still need someone who can help you to put the bodyparts back onto your body.

So you decide to go back to Calcemo. Now you can see that there are way more cyborgs and other people who are working on them. As soon Calcemo is seeing you he is using his remote so you automaticly walks to him. After a little conversation he is fucking you again, but then he says thank you for everything he has now (like money and sexdolls and so on) and grants you your wish to get your normal body back. Some hours passing away and you find yourself with your normal body. He says something like it took a bit longer because he and some workers fucked your body while they worked on you and they can't remove the chip that stucks inside your brain.

From now on you can buy a cyborg for yourself or ask Calcemo to make you to a cyborg again. When you lose against a dwemer robot again you are turned into a cyborg again. You have to get your bodyparts back from the treasur chest and talk to Calcemo, but since you have still the old chip inside your head everyone can control you.

Maybe a conection with "Simple Slavery". Someone bought you and turned your body into a cyborg so he can use you whenever he wants. You have to kill him when he is sleeping or somehting like that, but be careful because of guards.

IMPORTANT:

- it is only a outfit, so it could conflict with mods that change that your outfit (expect you somehow manage to solve it)

- you can't wear other things expect jewerly

- you are always naked with that outfit

- maybe you are stronger with that cyborg body (in cost that everyone can control you)

But maybe you find more in my thread. Did i read it right that 25. The Nordic Queen is in work?

I think these mods from my thread are good for this mod:

16. Thats ma Booty!

Background story: A ugly person in Skyrim made a deal with a raven witch (is that the right name?). "Give me a body and i will make you pretty".

When you get defeated by a random person an event can happen where you spawn on a altar from a ravenwitch. Beside you is the person who knocked you down. The Witch makes a ritual and its getting dark again. When you wake up you are now in the body of the other person, who is gone... with your body. The Witch is will use you for some experiments, but somehow you can escape and now you are on the way to get your body back. You have to travel through Skyrim, talk to people from the underground (slavetraders, brothels, drugdealers and so on) to find your body as a slave. The person who stole your body will then apologize and complain how hard it is to live as a sex woman in skyrim. So you stole your body from the slavemaster (or you just kill him, but he should be very powerful!) and now the person who is in your body is your follower. You can take the chance to... fuck yourself... and so on. When you return to the witch who made this ritual you have to fight her/him until he gives up. But still the witch won't made the ritual because he/she gets nothing from it. So you make a new deal: "Give me your body and i will make you pretty". Everything is going dark, again you are on the altar with the other person beside you. Everything is dark again and you woke up in your body. Deal is deal so you are free while the other person gets tortured by the witch.

Consequences:

The person lost some of your stuff and most of your gold. You could be drug addicted, have some new tattoos and be pregnant. And ofc other things that could happen in this time.

24. Hunters are Hunters

I come up with this idea from the other idea "23. Pay with your Body". How often you saw a Hunter in the woods and you think to yourself "meh". With this mod they are a bit more... idk lol. When you walk around and a hunter is seeing you there is a chance that he will hunt you down. Which means he will use his hunter skills (advanced hunters are using invisbility) to paralyze you. Poison arrows or random animal traps that lying around in the woods. The posion should be able to take you down even when you are a werewolf or a vampire, but you can resist when you are strong. When the hunter captures you he will tie you up (naked and with a blindfold ofc) and will use you as a bite for his hunt. He will set you somewhere in the woods and after a short time an animal will come up and rape you (every animal is possible except mammoth). When the animal is finished with you and ready to kill you the hunter will hunt down his targed. After his hunt he will come back to you and drag you to his camp. Then he will untie your legs so you can walk around (but you should stay near the hunter or else he will hunt you down again). For the next hour he will work and prepare his prey to sell it. In this time he will give you a task (idk you could do but this way you have something to do and dont have to wait wihle doing nothing).

When he is done there are 2 outcomes. He needs you for another hunt because his last animal didn't make enough gold or he will set you free because he has enough to go to a town and sell his things there. In the end he keeps everything you had. Which means you can kill him before he reachs a merchant or you can buy your stuff back from the merchant. The merchant will sell your stuff over some days, so when you wait to long you lose to much.

Your resist value get stronger with every level you make:

Level 1-10: He will oneshot you.

Level 11-20: The posion will slow you down for 100% and he needs a 2. arrow. (he has 15seconds to hit you again)

Level 21-30: The posion will slow you down for 50% and he needs a 2. arrow. (15seconds)

Level 31-40: You are no longer slowed down and he needs a 2. arrow. (15seconds)

Level 41-99: He needs 3 arrows but now all hunters are good enough to use invisibilty.

When random animal traps are possible (openworld and not the one in caves) and you step in one of it you are slowed for 100% and you have time to struggle (10seconds). You can use magicka or stamina but it should be always hard to escape from that. When you somehow escape the trap a hunter will spawn in the near and takes your track from the blood you lose.

The animal value is so high like the loot you get from it when you kill it. A chaurus or a bear should be more worth then a deer or a wild goat.

IMPORTANT:

- Not every hunter will attack you. I don't think they would try to attack you when you run around with legendary gear.

29. The Sexrobot

This is a expansion when you get defeated by dwemer robot for Daymoyl (or also a trap for "Cursed Loot"?). Instead of spawning outside the dungeon like nothing happend you also have "Edhildils Dwemer Cyborg" outfit on. Which means there is no way to get rid of it expect with the quest you get. You have to go to Calcemo in Markath and ask him for help. He will say things like "fascinating" and so on and start to experiment with you (including sex). After that he will try to find a solution sends you away.

After a day he sends a mailman to with a letter that you should talk to calcemo again. When you arrived you can already see other females that are turned into cyborgs. Calcemo tells you about Cyborg-Sex-Dolls that they are producing and each one of them has a remote control for their owners. You want to kill him, but then he is using a remote against you and fucks you. After that he puts a special lable on your body (a tattoo) and he tells you that since you are the prototype everyone with a remote control can controll you. Which means when you walk around there are random events where you just stop and walk to the one who is using the remote. You start to cry and run away, but once again he is using the remote. After that he laughs and says "now you are free to go".

Now you have to find a way to get your body back, so you travel around the capital cities and ask their smartest inhabitants for help. Of course they also have one of those remotes. When you where in every captial citie the last one you asked will say somehting like "maybe you should go to the place where it started". So you go back to the dungeon where you lost your body. But since you are a cyborg now the other dwemer robots wont attack you. So you can easily (except when there are falmers) walk to the big treasur chest at the end of every dungeon and find your limbs/bodyparts. Despite your efforts you still need someone who can help you to put the bodyparts back onto your body.

So you decide to go back to Calcemo. Now you can see that there are way more cyborgs and other people who are working on them. As soon Calcemo is seeing you he is using his remote so you automaticly walks to him. After a little conversation he is fucking you again, but then he says thank you for everything he has now (like money and sexdolls and so on) and grants you your wish to get your normal body back. Some hours passing away and you find yourself with your normal body. He says something like it took a bit longer because he and some workers fucked your body while they worked on you and they can't remove the chip that stucks inside your brain.

From now on you can buy a cyborg for yourself or ask Calcemo to make you to a cyborg again. When you lose against a dwemer robot again you are turned into a cyborg again. You have to get your bodyparts back from the treasur chest and talk to Calcemo, but since you have still the old chip inside your head everyone can control you.

Maybe a conection with "Simple Slavery". Someone bought you and turned your body into a cyborg so he can use you whenever he wants. You have to kill him when he is sleeping or somehting like that, but be careful because of guards.

IMPORTANT:

- it is only a outfit, so it could conflict with mods that change that your outfit (expect you somehow manage to solve it)

- you can't wear other things expect jewerly

- you are always naked with that outfit

- maybe you are stronger with that cyborg body (in cost that everyone can control you)

But maybe you find more in my thread. Did i read it right that 25. The Nordic Queen is in work?

The Nordic Queen and SexRobot are in the works (SexRobot has been in the work for a while as an NPC... I will tap into your ideas for the player version).

For now, the Nordic queen is only using shaders and spell effects. I tried a full polymorph spell into a draugr yesterday and decided it will take me a lot more work to make that kind of thing happen. I will do it in another version. Another option is to reuse the burnt witch and undead textures from this mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/ ).

We will see... for now, shaders are working fine.

Don't get your hopes up too high :)

The good news is that all player starts related to SexLab Stories, SD+ and Dibella will be available when I release the updates.

Now for the caveats:

- I will not finish in time for tonight. I ran into several issues to resolve while testing and I ended up making several updates to both SD+, Stories and Hormones but I am close to a release. Hopefully, sometime tomorrow.

- Only the Red Wave start will be a complete quest. The other starts will be functional but they will mostly be place holders for much larger quests to come. I am planning on creating unique effects and quest lines for each player start and I will be using these as a roadmap to finally complete work on most of my mods.

- There will be a Nordic Queen start but it will be a more advanced place holder at this point (I am currently testing the polymorph spells I will need for the different stages of transformation).

- When I say 'placeholder', I mean you will be moved to the right starting location away from LAL's starting cell and you will have basic abilities to get you started.

I would never tell anyone to hurry up, it's ready when it's ready. I just was trying to convey my excitement and anticipation for the next release :) I'm a fan and just trying to get everyone else excited as well.... um , no pressure or anything ehehe.

Version 0.8 is out with these changes:

- Added: New Player Start place holders  
- Added: New Player Start quest - The Nord Queen  
- Added: New Player start quest - A working girl/guy in the Red Wave  
- Added: Player start - RedWave - Add topics to other working girls 
- Added: Player start - RedWave 
- Added: Add player quest to join the Red Wave 
- Added: Add modevents to allow player to start as character in Stories (LAL compatibility)  
- Added: Cow Slave story near Whiterun
- Added: Boost milk production if player/NPC pregnant 
- Added: Divine Cheese - Detect if milking machines are used 
- Added: Make one of the Revelers female 
- Added: Add MCM option to turn off Standing Stones fetish  

- Fixed: Incompatible with "Complete Alchemy Overhaul" as it replaces Human Flesh with Raw Hominid Flesh. 
- Fixed: Remove facial hair from altar victim prisoner in Chillwind Depths 
- Fixed: Dialogue issues with 'Kin family members 
- Fixed: Clean up errors in TES5edit 

I am expecting bugs to be still there as I had to rush my testing to release this update today.

I will be away for the next week or so (work related trip) but I will be checking in to answer questions.

I installed this specifically to play the milk farm piece again (naturally) and I don't seem to be getting any breast scaling with it. 

I see the message about breasts ache from sudden rush of milk, but .... I thought I remembered them scaling up each time it said that in previous version.

Also..... got that message like 10 or 15 times and haven't produced one bottle yet. I used to know how to check progress, but I've forgotten.

So... can you check scaling (I use NiO exclusively) and maybe give me a clue about how hard it is to produce a bottle of milk?

I installed this specifically to play the milk farm piece again (naturally) and I don't seem to be getting any breast scaling with it.

I see the message about breasts ache from sudden rush of milk, but .... I thought I remembered them scaling up each time it said that in previous version.

Also..... got that message like 10 or 15 times and haven't produced one bottle yet. I used to know how to check progress, but I've forgotten.

So... can you check scaling (I use NiO exclusively) and maybe give me a clue about how hard it is to produce a bottle of milk?

The milk farm quest relies on Hormones for Breast scaling and it is not yet compatible with NiO (not for another month at least).

About the milk, with the basic harness you get a chance of producing some milk during sex. With the milk o matic harness , you are sure to get milk during sex. You need something like 10 or 15 squirts of milk for a bottle I think.

I am working on a quest to finish the story of the farm. It will include upgrades to build full size milking machines for faster milk production as well as recipes for lactation boosting potions and hormones.

It won't be as elaborate as milk economy but it will be focused on the player, followers and that one farm.

Hormones is not required .. You will just not have breast expansion without it. The quest and milk production will still work.

I tried to add NiO to this update but I ran out of time to fully review the changes it would require and test it properly.

I will look at it again when I come back in two weeks.