Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

" Humanity biggest mistake this century wast the global warming, even if its a huge problem. It was destroying natural selection, we extingushed several especies and let stupid, closed minded and fanatic people get influence and reproduce. Nature wont have time to kill us, before that stupidity will"

(Me, after becoming bored and starting to think about society)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing!" -- Ulfric Stormcloak

"We are all star stuff." -- Carl Sagan

"[...] I look up -- many people feel small, because they're small and the Universe is big.  But I feel big because my atoms came from those stars." -- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

"The soul is neither born nor dies." -- Krishna (to Arjuna, on the morning of a battle against Arjuna's own relatives, from the Bhagavad Gita)

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it." -- Aaron Sorkin (in the play A Few Good Men, part of a scene with Col. Jessup)

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door.  You step onto the road and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." -- Frodo Baggins (quoting Bilbo Baggins, in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."  -- Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Guest Harley Quinn

With a lot of broken games, I pronounce me. They earn money to do bullshits and all game lovers has the responsibility to recreate all lack of them... so, my ideology it's simple, could be ridiculously rididulous, but is the only choice, or you just help them to earn money by your lovely job (It's unfair, believe me.) or you earn the money for your lovely job be recognized. 

Guest Lickmebitch777

"Don't mess with a scorpio, they are vengeancefull"  :blush: ... 

"a military commander must act where the enemy is unprepared and must use paths to the enemy, are unexpected..." ~Sun Tzu.