Sexlab: More Male Masturbation Animations

LaquishaEvanier

Hi all,

I am new to the forum (and playing Skyrim on PC - finished PS3 copy twice! LOVE ths game <3) and have downloaded a ton of mods for my game, all of which are very exciting.

I realise that there is only 1 male masturbation animation loaded in SexLab. Would like more animations for male characters (there seems to be an abundance for female characters and f/f encounters).

Are there any more animations that could be added to "MatchMaker" or "SexLab" for males to use on themselves?

Unsure if I am allowed to reference other mods I have used but there is a Mod I have installed for "adult toys". If there was an option to use objects as part of the animations then it would make the entire scene look much more believeable and interesting.

If mentioning mods is bad could a Moderator please ammend this post. I apologise in advance.

MatchMaker does not allow a male to "use bed" in SexLab therefore, when "bed" is chosen, PC does nothing (male PC). This was a mental trigger for me. More animations for males would be great! Compatability with the Schlong of Skyrim Mod is a plus.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction if it has already been done.

Thanks for reading,

LE

Good idea, and I think it would be nice if the masturbation animation fitted the schlong size. Sadly, the SOS skeleton only comes with size 1 to work with in 3ds max but if people really want to go over the top and give their chars a size 20 300 %, the hands shouldn't disappear somewhere within the mesh. I guess that an intelligent animation that adjusts to the actual current size is too far in the future though.

@Suludi

The adjusting of the hand according to the schlong girth and size would be amazing but as you said... Too far in the future :P

I did however notice that when testing the only (emphasis to reinforce my shock and disappointment lol) male masturbation animation with Schlong of Skyrim, the "schlong" automatically adjusted height for the animation. This was an interesting discovery ^_^

Was scouring the forum for "animated toys" but as expected and stated above, there are a lot of things targetted at female characters and lesbian encounters but not many for male characters. A lot of the non genital animations made for females could easily be used for male characters (toys/animations centered around the buttock region perhaps?).

I'm too new to attempt playing with animations and modifying existing mods otherwise I would attempt making some female masturbation animations available for males also.

Lol @ratrace

I haven't gone in search of the "MorningWood" shop yet but would like to check out this "ogre size" at some point. Not my cup of tea but worth checking out since the Mod allows for them ;)

Well, i'm new too, and it is a splendid idea i suppose.

especially that the animations asks the usage of the near by bed, yet it is the same animation is being used, if only the Player would do the same animation on his back on the bed perhaps?

N.B. the forum is too vast and perhaps there is something for our request, who knows!

Well, i'm new too, and it is a splendid idea i suppose.

especially that the animations asks the usage of the near by bed, yet it is the same animation is being used, if only the Player would do the same animation on his back on the bed perhaps?

N.B. the forum is too vast and perhaps there is something for our request, who knows!

Welcome to LoversLab @Poisoned :)

For me, when I selected "use nearby bed" no animations were played. Only if I select "no" I get an animation, my male PC standing and masturbating.

I agree the forum is quite big and there are a lot of posts and mods here.

I found these links to Mods targetted at female characters (maybe someone can convert for male characters?):

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/269-devious-devices-assets/

Note from above link:

Q: Will there ever be support for males or beast races?

A: Unlikely due to lack of public and personal interest.

No support for male characters. Mods like the above specifically targetting female characters.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22119-please-help-me-how-to-run-this-mod-imaitem/

^ Looks promising but I have not tried it.

I believe there is an interest in male sex toys, anal toys and masturbation animations however due to the lack of interest from creators (hence main focus is on female characters) not much development has occured.

SoS (Schlong of Skyrim) is a huge breakthrough. SexLab is a great platform. However, not much development has gone into making things (toys and animations) for male characters thus far.

Apologies I am repeating myself.

hmm, since it mostly targeted female character... why not give more masturbation animations to futa types, then convert it to male? :3

@AshenWolf

That's isn't a bad idea! I like it!!

I found a kinky mod for the Chaurus creature called Estrus Chaurus. I read the "Estrus for Skyrim" version works with Futa women which means anal penetration which would be suitable for a male character - Basically this could be modded to work with male characters if it doesn't already!

Have a lot of mods installed including the PuppetMaster but I can only get the PC to pose etc. Not sure if I will be testing the Estrus for Skyrim but if I do I will report back with my findings. If anyone else would like to try it out please let us know what happens :)

There have to be more mods that work with male characters for new and exciting positions ;)

Let's find them!

@Laqisha,

i have taken your advice and after downloading the suggested mod (Devious devices) and all its relevant/required mods and installed it (via NMM), the game kept CTD, so i simply uninstalled it.

thank you for the respond though ^_^

@Laqisha,

i have taken your advice and after downloading the suggested mod (Devious devices) and all its relevant/required mods and installed it (via NMM), the game kept CTD, so i simply uninstalled it.

thank you for the respond though ^_^

Hiya Poisoned,

Oh my gosh! Crashing to desktop from installing those mods... That is terrible. I had that same issue with some fancy mods for SOS.

I've been busy with RL stuff but I will start the search for goodies again. I posted in the Mod Requestion form in hope of the question getting more awareness and more answers (maybe there are mods we don't know about?).

I reposted my Q since it hasn't been answered for over a week. Virtually the same as the initial submission but slightly reworded. You can find it here.

Really hope we can create a collection of male masturbation animations in this thread. Then anyone that wants them can find them all in one place. We work hard now for easier access to the files for everyone later :)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Big hug for helping out,

LE

• 7 months later...

hmm, since it mostly targeted female character... why not give more masturbation animations to futa types, then convert it to male? :3

@AshenWolf

That's isn't a bad idea! I like it!!

I found a kinky mod for the Chaurus creature called Estrus Chaurus. I read the "Estrus for Skyrim" version works with Futa women which means anal penetration which would be suitable for a male character - Basically this could be modded to work with male characters if it doesn't already!

Have a lot of mods installed including the PuppetMaster but I can only get the PC to pose etc. Not sure if I will be testing the Estrus for Skyrim but if I do I will report back with my findings. If anyone else would like to try it out please let us know what happens :)

There have to be more mods that work with male characters for new and exciting positions ;)

Let's find them!

I have Estrus. How do I get the 'male victim' animations to affect females (or futa to be specific)?

Archived