Please help me, how to run this MOD "ImaItem"

poblivion

MOD is called ImaItem, after activating my game does not work. MOD includes piercing, various dildos and other interesting stuff. I tried to use NIF files in MOD Adult Toys Merchant (replacing the original files), but stuffi not work.  Here is the link to download the MOD :  http://www.mediafire.com/download/3xz56a4eh992mdd/ImaItem.7z           I chose a few screenshots.

post-62440-0-78418700-1382292464_thumb.jpg

The esp has a reference to skyrim.esm, update.esm and apachihair.esm.

Do you have apachi hair installed?

also there was this

This MOD has been allowed to distribute only where the author has given his own distribution. Web site authors are not allowed to act as a human being recommended by the theft-plagiarism that can be distributed to LoversLab there is not absolutely impossible for the hate to the utmost limit. It is has been stolen without permission not get permission from the author if you downloaded the MOD if this LoversLab.

The machine translation is really bad, i'm not sure if he likes LL or hates it. :blink:

I just viewed the esp in notepad++ not tried it in game or anything else.

This MOD has been allowed to distribute only where the author has given his own distribution. Web site authors are not allowed to act as a human being recommended by the theft-plagiarism that can be distributed to LoversLab there is not absolutely impossible for the hate to the utmost limit. It is has been stolen without permission not get permission from the author if you downloaded the MOD if this LoversLab.

Then don't place the damn thing on MediaFire!!!

Seriously modders like that piss me off, "your not allowed to upload it anywhere. But I am going to place it on a file sharing site which can remove it at anytime."

Jackasses.....personally that sounds like a user that has been banned from LL in the past as has a tick on their shoulder. I can tell this because....

For the record I can tell who this is just by reading the readme file...........Rough translation in green

This is because the malicious site like writing down there. This is because of  the malicious site stated below.

This MOD, but not limited to, posted to the MOD Lovers Lab of all I've made to refuse. Change, modification, it could have by any application. Lovers Lab is not only the MOD and distributed without permission I have aborted the previous distribution, arbitrary changes, such as translation was carried out. I, the author also of course did not come let me know.
In addition, we often hear, etc. from theft or unauthorized reprint without permission of other MOD other.
Be posted on the site that it is a thief like this is very uncomfortable, and therefore to refuse resolutely.

This MOD is not allowed to be posted on the modding site LOVERS LAB. Changes, modifications in any application are not allowed. LOVERS LAB is not allowed access to this mod or distribute without permission. I have aborted all previous distributions, changes and translations.

If that sort of thing has been made arbitrarily, then the MOD to be published publicly, said: abort overall.
(Those who do the wrong kind to trouble and say it can not be downloaded ordinary people does not work is the wrong kind of course he has led. Complaint Monk is such a good person speaking)

This mod is not allowed to be published publicly at all. Blah blah blah..........  :D

The esp has a reference to skyrim.esm, update.esm and apachihair.esm.

Do you have apachi hair installed?

also there was this

The machine translation is really bad, i'm not sure if he likes LL or hates it. :blink:

I just viewed the esp in notepad++ not tried it in game or anything else.

Thanks, I don't have installed apachihair.esm.    Now it works :)

PS: I did not put it on Mediafire, I found it on Google.

I'm not sure if you have the same version but check the esp and see if there are any cells added that you can coc to. There should be a house that has chests with all the equip-able sex related items. The items use a variation of the CBBE body.

I found this, llocated in the north of Whiterun. But still I did not find all the items.

Did you go inside? Perhaps up the stairs? Did you perhaps condition yourself to ignore cabinets (like those upstairs) because they never have anything of much value in them? This particularly empty building has loaded cabinets.

Other than the fact they don't fit my character's body there's a lot of interesting stuff in there and a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed with better textures and a few things that seem to be broken alltogether (such as the hugely oversized hammer).

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I got the mod to work, but the piercings and clothes do not fit my body type (7B). Any attempt to convert them with the help of Caliente's tools does not work for me (I'm probably too stupid) - either I don't get the placements right or parts of the armor don't show at all in-game.

• 5 months later...

Archived