Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I am looking for a mod that delivers stockings for Bodyslide 2 CBBE and HDT (or at least BBP/TBBP).

I already have those nice Sexy Vests for CBBE TBBP and Newmiller's High Heels for HDT System and CBBE, but the stockings from that mod aren't Bodyslide compatible and not BBP/TBBPable. As far as I know stockings that cover your thigh should be BBP/TBBPable or otherwise you won't see any butt jiggle while using HDT PE ( I may be wrong, maybe a TBBPable body slot outfit is enough for HDT breast and butt bounce...).

The stockings shouldn't stop breast and butt animations. I am using Newmiller's HDT stockings and shoes for UNP (on Top Model and Venus bodies) and it doesn't stop the breasts and butts from moving with the animations. It shouldn't stop HDT in that case either. Or I wouldn't think that it should anyway. :D

The stockings shouldn't stop breast and butt animations. I am using Newmiller's HDT stockings and shoes for UNP (on Top Model and Venus bodies) and it doesn't stop the breasts and butts from moving with the animations. It shouldn't stop HDT in that case either. Or I wouldn't think that it should anyway. :D

Good to know thx, now I just hope they are Bodyslide 2 compatible.

I couldn't find any old files there. :( Maybe I could just optimize the textures in it?

When you go to that page and click files, There is three categories. Main Files, Optional Files, Old Versions. In the section called Old Versions, it has the Summer Skyrim 3 SD mod in it.

I only saw main files and options. So I downloaded the main files and used Ordenador on it. So it works and I don't see any performance loss.

Reposting request/question:

I didn't see this thread when I first joined!

I realise that there is only 1 male masturbation animation loaded in SexLab. Would like more animations for male characters (there seems to be an abundance for female characters and f/f encounters).

Are there any more animations that could be added to "MatchMaker" or "SexLab" for males to use on themselves?

There are some mods, objects and animations made for the Futanari (I hope I spelt that right) characters [that could be used for male chars] but mostly for female characters [in general].

Are there mods for male anal play (+ any other forms of masturbation), with and without objects?

Thank you for reading,

LE

Is there a mod that lets me start NEKID?

No prison rags. Just open up character creation with a nekid gal.

This would help a LOT with pelvic/thigh and boob sliders.

I just name and save the character, remove the clothes, then open the race menu back up when I'm somewhere with better lighting.

open console, select the player, then type in "unequipitem 0003c9fe" (this is the prison rags id).  If you want to verify the prison rags id, type "help prison" in the console.  You may have to wade through a large list of things (use the pg up/pg dn to scroll through the list).

gvman's suggestion is good as well, especially if you are using Live Another Life to start with.

Well, turns out there are two mods with almost the exact name xD I'm using Summer IN Skyrim, this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2818/?

No wonder my game doesn't look lika that at all O_o'

Now, the mod you're using is extremely beautiful! But I have to ask, how severe is the performance hit? And I'm guessing it uses an esp, correct? I'm concerned 'cause after year and a half of modding experience, I've finally mamaged to get a pretty stable game (had one crash over 80 hours or gameplay), and I haven't added/removed any mod since the start of this playthrough. Also, my system isn't that strong, I play on medium and don't use a ENB. So, in your experience, the hit is terrible heavy? Does it make big edits in the landscape via the esp?

I'd really like to try it out, but I don't want to get back to CTD madness >_<

Btw, thanks for the answer!

Yeah........ if you're using the latest version, you're going to get a big performance hit if you are running on Medium. They decided to only make the mod HD from now on, so it will always be HD and cause a performance hit now unless you got a higher end rig.

BUT, fear not! In the old files section, there is a Summer Skyrim 3 SD that also comes with a performance version esp. If you download that, it will have a separate folder with it, with the performance esp in there.

You can give that a try and see how it works for you. All you gotta download is the Summer Skyrim 3 SD in the old files. It's got everything in it, along with that performance esp. I don't know how the performance hit will be on your rig, but hopefully it isn't bad. Plus it comes in bsa esp format, so if it is too much, it is simple to remove.

Hope that helps. :)

Many thanks for the info! I've downloaded the mod and I'll be sure to give it a try :)

it's even easier. you open data \ meshes \ clothes \ prisoner \

there you call your body "femalebody_0.nif \ _1.nif" in "prisonerclothes_f_0.nif \ _f_1.nif"

us already you start naked. ;)

open console, select the player, then type in "unequipitem 0003c9fe" (this is the prison rags id).  If you want to verify the prison rags id, type "help prison" in the console.  You may have to wade through a large list of things (use the pg up/pg dn to scroll through the list).

gvman's suggestion is good as well, especially if you are using Live Another Life to start with.

I just name and save the character, remove the clothes, then open the race menu back up when I'm somewhere with better lighting.

Have you tried opening console and typing player.unequipall or whateve the command is? This might break something though.

it's even easier. you open data \ meshes \ clothes \ prisoner \

there you call your body "femalebody_0.nif \ _1.nif" in "prisonerclothes_f_0.nif \ _f_1.nif"

us already you start naked. ;)

All great advice, thanks guys. LL is the best resource!

Is there a mod that will have a follower come to bed with me when I sleep? Kinda like Spouses Enhanced, but have a follower join me as I have no spouse. :)

Right now, I think it's SexLab Romance that would have a sufficiently aroused follower masturbate or have sex with another follower when I wake up. I'd like to help her with that, y'know? *wink*

Where can I find a skyrim conversion of this armor that I believe is for Oblivion? (I'd prefer if this was converted to standard UNP)

If no conversion is available, then what is the name of this armor?

1576692.jpg

Also, if you have a link for this, please send it to me in a private message. It gets kind of hard for me to track my posts down in this thread.

I would like that armor too if it is possible....but i use CBBE...

I was wondering, does anybody know some texture replacer that makes the brown/yellow grass of Skyrim totally green? I'm using something called "Summer Skyrim", but it does only replace the textures from the Rift and some bushes here and there. I'm looking for a green replacer specially around the Whiterun area, but preferibly all of skyrim grass.

Or, does somebody know which textures are used so I can extract and edit them myself?

If you want just to replace certain grass types without grass covering everything, you can download Mindflux grass from optional files in Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement. You will have to manually rename texture and mesh to grass type you want to replace.

9787385685_6df69629b8_m.jpg

I was wondering, does anybody know some texture replacer that makes the brown/yellow grass of Skyrim totally green? I'm using something called "Summer Skyrim", but it does only replace the textures from the Rift and some bushes here and there. I'm looking for a green replacer specially around the Whiterun area, but preferibly all of skyrim grass.

Or, does somebody know which textures are used so I can extract and edit them myself?

If you want just to replace certain grass types without grass covering everything, you can download Mindflux grass from optional files in Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement. You will have to manually rename texture and mesh to grass type you want to replace.

now I'm a little confused as to what has grass to do with "adult mods"? :lol:

He needs it for perfect shot while using SexLab animations? XD

He needs it for perfect shot while using SexLab animations? XD

you're right, on a beautiful meadow makes the sex more fun, than on cold stone. :P