they look so cute lol

is this a tera armor? The one of the chick in the beginning.. has the diamond tattoo above her ass. If so which one is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f9o0kwU5c_k

highelf H16 non mask' date=' check it out

Is it possible to make all the armors and weapons one big folder or mod ????:huh::huh:

its possible but it will be very big. hehe....

Thanks dscythegeo for the thread' date=' you make my day :D

I have one question about Castanic WIP Mod ( Castanic FH11). Could it be possible to have the mod in Light Armor and not in Heavy Armor?

[/quote']

to me i just skyedit them and put it to light or heavy if u wan but the forge section will change to misc i believe.

Holy shit...out of all those tera mods that have been ported, THERES ONLY ONE ARMOR FOR GUY CHARACTERS...AND ITS HIDEOUS! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! NO HAIRS NO FACE PORTS FOR GUYS NOTHING! JUST ONE UGLY MALE ARMOR. OMG YOU PEOPLE OBSESS TOO MUCH OVER FEMALE VIDEO GAME AVATARS I SWEAR......WHAT THE FUCK???!!! I was like, ok theres gotta be a few tera mods in here for male characters somewhere(scrolls through all tera mods)........ONE! WAT THE FUCK!! NOT EVERY FUKIN GUY LIKE TO PLAY AS A FUCKIN FEMALE! I AM A MAN, SO I LIKE TO PLAY AS A MAN!! THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR GUYS AND YET MOST OF ALL THE MODS ARE FOR FEMALES! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SHIT???

Actually I'm just annoyed by your capslock cruise control. And your apparent idiocy' date=' but whatever. Also, nice projecting my dear neckbeared closetfag.

[/quote']

WHAT A LAME ASS RESPONSE! FUNNY YOU CANT AWNSER THE QUESTION!!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU OBSESS OVER PIXELATED VIDEO GAME ASS JUST LIKE ALL THESE OTHER FOOLS!!! YOU A LAME THATS NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR LIFE ACCEPT IT! LOL.

Actually I'm just annoyed by your capslock cruise control. And your apparent idiocy' date=' but whatever. Also, nice projecting my dear neckbeared closetfag.

[/quote']

WHAT A LAME ASS RESPONSE! FUNNY YOU CANT AWNSER THE QUESTION!!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU OBSESS OVER PIXELATED VIDEO GAME ASS JUST LIKE ALL THESE OTHER FOOLS!!! YOU A LAME THATS NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR LIFE ACCEPT IT! LOL.

The answer to your question is, you like to stare at men's butts. And that you have the need to identify yourself with that male character you're creating because that's the only time you'll ever not be a complete failure in everything. Suddenly you're strong and not some fat slob in some basement anymore. You're heroic and you can white-knight all you ever wanted to, unlike the real you which probably tried the same thing in real life once, only to find out that your social ineptitude prevented any conversation with whatever poor creature you chose to romance. And you have a nice butt of course.

[/quote']

The answer to your question is, you like to stare at men's butts. And that you have the need to identify yourself with that male character you're creating because that's the only time you'll ever not be a complete failure in everything. Suddenly you're strong and not some fat slob in some basement anymore. You're heroic and you can white-knight all you ever wanted to, unlike the real you which probably tried the same thing in real life once, only to find out that your social ineptitude prevented any conversation with whatever poor creature you chose to romance. And you have a nice butt of course.

U JUS MAD I DONT WASTE MY TIME PAYING ATTENTION TO MY CHARACTERS ASS LIKE YOU LAMES LOL!!! GET REAL NIGGA YOU PROBROBLY JUST EXPLAINED YOUR OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS LOL!!! YOU JUST LIKE PLAYING THE ROLE OF A FEMALE INSTEAD!!!! LMAO!!!

I am impressed by your rethorical abilities. Clearly you have outwitted me and therefore I am defeated. I will take my leave now.

e: because I have the feeling you will not understand this like you're supposed to: While I usually find it rather entertaining to argue with idiots, you're so unbelievably retarded that it's boring me. At least try the next time, thank you.

I am impressed by your rethorical abilities. Clearly you have outwitted me and therefore I am defeated. I will take my leave now.

e: because I have the feeling you will not understand this like you're supposed to: While I usually find it rather entertaining to argue with idiots' date=' you're so unbelievably retarded that it's boring me. At least try the next time, thank you.

[/quote']

WHO THE FUCK SAYS THIS SHIT IN REAL LIFE LOL??? FURTHER PROVING TO ME THAT YOUR A LAME ASS BASEMENT NERD HAHAhAHA!!!!

Holy shit...out of all those tera mods that have been ported' date=' THERES ONLY ONE ARMOR FOR GUY CHARACTERS...AND ITS HIDEOUS! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! NO HAIRS NO FACE PORTS FOR GUYS NOTHING! JUST ONE UGLY MALE ARMOR. OMG YOU PEOPLE OBSESS TOO MUCH OVER FEMALE VIDEO GAME AVATARS I SWEAR......WHAT THE FUCK???!!! I was like, ok theres gotta be a few tera mods in here for male characters somewhere(scrolls through all tera mods)........ONE! WAT THE FUCK!! NOT EVERY FUKIN GUY LIKE TO PLAY AS A FUCKIN FEMALE! I AM A MAN, SO I LIKE TO PLAY AS A MAN!! THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR GUYS AND YET MOST OF ALL THE MODS ARE FOR FEMALES! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SHIT???

[/quote']

Calm down. Freaking out isn't going to help anything, nor is it going to make anybody want to help you in return.

This is your only warning.

e: because I have the feeling you will not understand this like you're supposed to: While I usually find it rather entertaining to argue with idiots' date=' you're so unbelievably retarded that it's boring me. At least try the next time, thank you.

[/quote']

WHO THE FUCK SAYS THIS SHIT IN REAL LIFE LOL??? FURTHER PROVING TO ME THAT YOUR A LAME ASS BASEMENT NERD HAHAhAHA!!!!

You're on a forum and you're calling other people nerds? You don't get out much do you?

[/quote']

You're on a forum and you're calling other people nerds? You don't get out much do you?

Said the guy making a post on a fourm as we speak LMAO! haha 8 post don't mean shit. U just butthurt over my comments LMAO!