Are there any other files needed for the homunculus sales girl mod? The armor works fine when I add it through console but if I try to access the forge with this mod installed I CTD.

Edit: ah nvm played around with the values in skyedit and fixed it.

Ahhh kk i see it sorry for the stupid question :P guess i may not be using this one then :/ got a good bunch of other mods that are known to conflict with bbp that i always use..that and i'm feeling kinda lazy at the moment lol. ah well guess i can wait and see if someone makes it to not require that mod, or just stop being lazy..hopefully one of these days :P

Ahhh kk i see it sorry for the stupid question :P guess i may not be using this one then :/ got a good bunch of other mods that are known to conflict with bbp that i always use..that and i'm feeling kinda lazy at the moment lol. ah well guess i can wait and see if someone makes it to not require that mod' date=' or just stop being lazy..hopefully one of these days :P

[/quote']

This might help you since it worked for me. Not sure what mods conflict for you but if you install bbp first and install whatever body/texture mod you want to use over it. That seemss to allow the armor to work. For example I have bbp installed then xce installed over it. The effects of the meshes and textures of bbp are overwritten so they don't actually do anything but the armors requiring it still work just fine. At least it seems to work for me.

Are there any other files needed for the homunculus sales girl mod? The armor works fine when I add it through console but if I try to access the forge with this mod installed I CTD.

Edit: ah nvm played around with the values in skyedit and fixed it.

dloaded the so call fix from 3dm and put it into the rar files. should be ok now i hope.

I'm very sorry but im completely new here... i downloaded and place everything in my skyrim folder but how exactly do i get it to work xd? I have the first elin mod with the ebony armor and made that work but this one not a clue...

erm which one r u refering to?

Okay im trying to enable the full ELin armor pack, i have skyrim seeing the ESP file and everything the problem is since im such a noob i dont exactly know how to make the armors show up so i can use them :x. When the first available Elin mod was a simple Ebony armor replacement i was able to understand that, and for this one i havn't a clue on what to do exactly, i have the files in the right place but after that i dont know what to do :(

Also thankyou for the quick reply ^^

nono u dun put elin file name. i suggest u type :

help elin 4

it will show somehting like in my screenshot

xNdP.jpg

then you go thru the list using page up/down keys on ur keyboard

then you type in:

player.additem 28001030 1 (<=== for example only)

for 1 item of elin h09 boots

Anyone know why I'm having gaps like these with the Tera Heavy 4 armor?

I'm using CBBEv3' date=' with the body weight slider maxed.

th_gap.png

download the hip fix for cbbe, from the nexus cbbe mod page

Drat. That means that I won't be able to use the BBP mod with this, huh?

It fixed the gap, though. Thanks!

Drat. That means that I won't be able to use the BBP mod with this' date=' huh?

It fixed the gap, though. Thanks!

[/quote']

just dload the bbp scale, it will work with any body u have. to use the armor.

The player.additem for Tera HighElf F H18 body armor should be xx000D66

yeah i forgotten the ids changes in luxurysky's V2 esp, on the job right away...

EDIT:: done changed.

I just noticed a new minor problem with Tera HighElf F H18 (Tera Heavy 4). After the non-replacer was fixed to stop nord heads dissapearing, now necklaces are no longer visable when wearing the armor. I remember them showing up fine before.

Edit: Luxurysky has again come through with the goods and fixed the necklace problem. I've tested it out and found no other problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtly753dyn1ne5v