i really despise people who liked to make every friendly discussion forum into a battle ground. no matter how you liked it please don`t bring your frustation over reality to this place. it`s like you got a mentality of a 5 th years old spoiled brat who demanded everything goes his way. one more thing, why don`t you use your time to do useful thing, for your nation. egoistic person is of no use to this world

Hello !

This is an awesome thread, I just fell in love with some armors !

But the ones I loved are in BBP version wich I don't like so much because I prefer the slim version of CBBE, and thus I wanted to know if there is any tutorials to make those BBP version to CCBE.

And thanks you so much for those awesome armor, I actually use the H11 but with the odd square in the back because the uppdated version not match with my taste :( .

i really despise people who liked to make every friendly discussion forum into a battle ground. no matter how you liked it please don`t bring your frustation over reality to this place. it`s like you got a mentality of a 5 th years old spoiled brat who demanded everything goes his way. one more thing' date=' why don`t you use your time to do useful thing, for your nation. egoistic person is of no use to this world

[/quote']

different ppl different culture. he answered his own question and kept asking why nobody answer his question. i give him an answer one page back to his own question which he already found his own answer to.

so dun care about him, no point giving a 2nd thought for this kind of behavior.

I have a problem whit this armor...what can be?

screenshot11152.jpg

ok for this, just exit out of whiterun (izzit?)

it has this weird issue when u first wear it but after u zone to another place it will correct itself. you never read my description my fren.

i really despise people who liked to make every friendly discussion forum into a battle ground. no matter how you liked it please don`t bring your frustation over reality to this place. it`s like you got a mentality of a 5 th years old spoiled brat who demanded everything goes his way. one more thing' date=' why don`t you use your time to do useful thing, for your nation. egoistic person is of no use to this world

[/quote']

different ppl different culture. he answered his own question and kept asking why nobody answer his question. i give him an answer one page back to his own question which he already found his own answer to.

screenshot11152.jpg

ok for this' date=' just exit out of whiterun (izzit?)

it has this weird issue when u first wear it but after u zone to another place it will correct itself. you never read my description my fren.

[/quote']

Sorry this not resolve the problem

[/quote']

screenshot11152.jpg

ok for this' date=' just exit out of whiterun (izzit?)

[/quote']

Sorry this not resolve the problem

im not sure if this is the same for all armors but the same thing happened to me with high elf L03 armor, so what i did is saved the game, close it and then disable the mod, then open the game again (your character will be naked), then save again and close the game again, then enable the mod again and reopen the game, you should have the armor back and with its normal texture. hope this works for you.

Holy shit...out of all those tera mods that have been ported' date=' THERES ONLY ONE ARMOR FOR GUY CHARACTERS...AND ITS HIDEOUS! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! NO HAIRS NO FACE PORTS FOR GUYS NOTHING! JUST ONE UGLY MALE ARMOR. OMG YOU PEOPLE OBSESS TOO MUCH OVER FEMALE VIDEO GAME AVATARS I SWEAR......WHAT THE FUCK???!!! I was like, ok theres gotta be a few tera mods in here for male characters somewhere(scrolls through all tera mods)........ONE! WAT THE FUCK!! NOT EVERY FUKIN GUY LIKE TO PLAY AS A FUCKIN FEMALE! I AM A MAN, SO I LIKE TO PLAY AS A MAN!! THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR GUYS AND YET MOST OF ALL THE MODS ARE FOR FEMALES! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SHIT???

[/quote']

Actually I'm just annoyed by your capslock cruise control. And your apparent idiocy' date=' but whatever. Also, nice projecting my dear neckbeared closetfag.

[/quote']

WHAT A LAME ASS RESPONSE! FUNNY YOU CANT AWNSER THE QUESTION!!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU OBSESS OVER PIXELATED VIDEO GAME ASS JUST LIKE ALL THESE OTHER FOOLS!!! YOU A LAME THATS NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR LIFE ACCEPT IT! LOL.

The answer to your question is, you like to stare at men's butts. And that you have the need to identify yourself with that male character you're creating because that's the only time you'll ever not be a complete failure in everything. Suddenly you're strong and not some fat slob in some basement anymore. You're heroic and you can white-knight all you ever wanted to, unlike the real you which probably tried the same thing in real life once, only to find out that your social ineptitude prevented any conversation with whatever poor creature you chose to romance. And you have a nice butt of course.

U JUS MAD I DONT WASTE MY TIME PAYING ATTENTION TO MY CHARACTERS ASS LIKE YOU LAMES LOL!!! GET REAL NIGGA YOU PROBROBLY JUST EXPLAINED YOUR OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS LOL!!! YOU JUST LIKE PLAYING THE ROLE OF A FEMALE INSTEAD!!!! LMAO!!!

i wonder whats more nerdish, liking female videogame characters or thinking games (this game) was made only for males. troll or serious you fail sir.

Hello !

This is an awesome thread' date=' I just fell in love with some armors !

But the ones I loved are in BBP version wich I don't like so much because I prefer the slim version of CBBE, and thus I wanted to know if there is any tutorials to make those BBP version to CCBE.

And thanks you so much for those awesome armor, I actually use the H11 but with the odd square in the back because the uppdated version not match with my taste :( .

[/quote']

I'm with you on wanting a tut for converting to Slim... however I'm after tut for converting to UMP Slim :D

I understand from a previous post that the texture asssignment is what needs to be adjusted for a conversion but I'm unsure of where to look for information on doing this.

BTW guys please don't feed the trolls :D

hi,

I installed Tera mod pack and it works really well, but i have a problem with the head in High Elf light armor (High Elf Head 2).

The head is not joined with the neck. Look at this picture.

<a href=mini_120221053926925765.jpg' alt='mini_1

What i have to do to resolve this problem, plz ?

Is an Fix existing to resolve that ?

I've been having a small issue with the High Elf F H18 armor. As shown below, the texture seems to stop too soon / early than it should.

I seem to recall someone posting about a problem like this somewhere on LL but after several searches I couldn't find the thread again. A little help would be greatly appreciated in fixing this.

10znvq1.jpg

I've been having a small issue with the High Elf F H18 armor. As shown below' date=' the texture seems to stop too soon / early than it should.

I seem to recall someone posting about a problem like this somewhere on LL but after several searches I couldn't find the thread again. A little help would be greatly appreciated in fixing this.

Grab one of the hip texture compatibility downloads here.

um..sorry if this is a noob question >_< iv been trying for hours but i have added Castanic H11 in to the data file and have enabled it with NexusMod Manager in game i tryed looking up "help H11 4" in the console

but cant find the name..what exactly is the name of the Castanic H11 set? i tryed Ebony, Castanic nothing works >_< basicly im trying to find "player.additem XX7788b1 1" the XX. could someone help me out?

thank you very much~

um..sorry if this is a noob question >_< iv been trying for hours but i have added Castanic H11 in to the data file and have enabled it with NexusMod Manager in game i tryed looking up "help H11 4" in the console

but cant find the name..what exactly is the name of the Castanic H11 set? i tryed Ebony' date=' Castanic nothing works >_< basicly im trying to find "player.additem XX7788b1 1" the XX. could someone help me out?

thank you very much~

[/quote']

Did you try to forge it?

but cant find the name..what exactly is the name of the Castanic H11 set? i tryed Ebony' date=' Castanic nothing works >_< basicly im trying to find "player.additem XX7788b1 1" the XX. could someone help me out?

thank you very much~

[/quote']

Type 'help Crawwizard 4' and the job is done.

I'd like to see those Castanic horns as a separate mod, maybe something that replaces crowns or just uses the head slot if they are to be crafted (I think dragon bone/scales would be good for making them.)

Would that be hard to do? Would be nice for making demon-like characters.

I'd like to see those Castanic horns as a separate mod' date=' maybe something that replaces crowns or just uses the head slot if they are to be crafted (I think dragon bone/scales would be good for making them.)

Would that be hard to do? Would be nice for making demon-like characters.

[/quote']

Nah, that's maybe 5 minutes of work. 7, if you want them as a standalone plugin. Give me a link to the armor, and I'll make you something. PM preferably, because I'll forget otherwise. :x