I myself have been trying to create alot of tera standalones, but meh they don't seem to come out to well. I give Abovewolf alot of praise for being able to pull off such a good cbbe version. Either case I saw this in "what is this mod" post, and I figured you guys might want to keep you're eyes out for em:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=100305#pid100305

2864316-1326607954.jpg

2864316-1326950376.jpg

Downloaded and used a few of the armors, thank you for making this thread, I had been looking all over for these after seeing some screenshots on the nexus.

Sadly though I'm having problems with 2 sets!

Tera Human L13 and the Tera Castanic F H11 both get shadow artifacting all over in various places including on F H11's fixed hair helmet, but not on the unfixed version I had before. It's just confusing me as there's a fair amount of screenshots without these shadows in odd places. It's pretty annoying because if I'm running or standing idle they move about and kinda ruin the armor for me. :(

Otherwise they're fantastic, but if anyone can help me find out if this is normal or if there's something wrong on my end I would be very thankful.

I've attached a shot with the areas I notice it the most highlighted. It's hard to see because of it being still, but the blocky shadows move around a lot, especially on the helmet and the way they appear makes it look like the shadow for certain things is appearing in the wrong place or even in front of the part it is a shadow of.

post-30258-1359787304101_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'm so noob, done this so many times and went through the comments, no idea what I'm doing wrong. If someone could sort of give me a step by step guide, would be appreciated <<

So example~

I download the TeraElinFullpack.rar

-open it, i have a bunch of NIF/TGA files and one ESP file, Do i just extract ALL of that to "Steam>steamapps>common>skyrim>Data" ?

Thanks ><

EDIT

So I found that I could craft the armor at the forge, are you not supposed to be able to use the help or player.additem command, because those were not working for me at all?

Hey guys! I'd like to thank you for making this thread and thank all the modders out there who created all these awesome mods!

I have a slight problem though. I downloaded the TERA HighElf F H18 and everything works fine, except on the hips and neck, there are gaps in the skin. I would like to know how to fix this. I am using CHSBHC, with the BBP to prevent the crashing.

TESV2012-02-1117-09-28-68.png

Okay' date=' I'm so noob, done this so many times and went through the comments, no idea what I'm doing wrong. If someone could sort of give me a step by step guide, would be appreciated <<

So example~

I download the TeraElinFullpack.rar

-open it, i have a bunch of NIF/TGA files and one ESP file, Do i just extract ALL of that to "Steam>steamapps>common>skyrim>Data" ?

Thanks ><

EDIT

So I found that I could craft the armor at the forge, are you not supposed to be able to use the help or player.additem command, because those were not working for me at all?

[/quote']

Also, the ones at the forge are there if you don't want a cheat-like feel to it. Since you know, using the console is... well... yeah, a cheat. Though you can still use any of those methods to acquire the item, it's your choice.

Hey guys! I'd like to thank you for making this thread and thank all the modders out there who created all these awesome mods!

I have a slight problem though. I downloaded the TERA HighElf F H18 and everything works fine' date=' except on the hips and neck, there are gaps in the skin. I would like to know how to fix this. I am using CHSBHC, with the BBP to prevent the crashing.

I have the same problem with the neck seam. I'm using CHSBHC (not sure what BBP is tho) and CBBEv3. There is a fix for the hip seam at skyrimnexus under CBBE, look for CBBE v0-2 hip texture compatability pack.

neckseam.jpg

Hi all.

I download this:

Tera HighElf Female H18 not need BBP version by ly.

Working perfectly but i have a little problem.

See this picture:

nyakhiba.jpg

The necklace is not working. I Equip but dont see. :(

Plz help or fix it.

THX.

Btw my char:

mychar.jpg

just use the ESP file from the one that uses BBP by luxrysky.

I've noticed on custom races that use custom head meshes still have oversizing problems with the Tera Hair Pack, even with the fixed version. There is still a noticable gap between the hair and the custom head mesh on the front and both sides of the hair. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

I've noticed on custom races that use custom head meshes still have oversizing problems with the Tera Hair Pack' date=' even with the fixed version. There is still a noticable gap between the hair and the custom head mesh on the front and both sides of the hair. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

[/quote']

I made a post regarding that here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5216&pid=101819#pid101819

[update] Seems a bit overly complicated, and requires 3DS ($400) so I think I'll just have to wait for someone to fix it. Post also implies one knows what their doing. With the apparant popularity of the particular race in question I think theres a good chance it will be fixed eventually.

Unfortunately I don't. It might be possible with NifSkope only, but I fear I don't know how. Started modding with Skyrim, never used NifSkope before. :P

You can get 3dsmax for free though, if you're a student. -> students.autodesk.com/?nd=register