To fix the problem with the Alik'r prisoner, open up the console and type:

prid 000215g6

Then type

enable

He'll appear in the cell.

Thanks

EDIT: It's 215f6 but thanks all the same.

Actually that didn't work either, and using moveto player just moves the quest marker.

Had to Setstage MS08 50

Is there a reason that some animations (namely the prisoners/slave who are tied up) wouldn't be playing the animations all of a sudden? I'm playing as a male character, and have had the animations playing fine in the past, they just haven't played the last couple times, and I am unsure if it's something I did, or if they're going to randomly decide to work again sometime soon.

Is there a reason that some animations (namely the prisoners/slave who are tied up) wouldn't be playing the animations all of a sudden? I'm playing as a male character, and have had the animations playing fine in the past, they just haven't played the last couple times, and I am unsure if it's something I did, or if they're going to randomly decide to work again sometime soon.

Animations don't run because the script to run them has failed. You have too many scripts active for your rig to handle. Run a script cleaner on your save game to clear unwanted and try again. Alternatively remove other script intensive mods or ignore. Occasionally I stop Player Head Tracking, Footsteps, and Wet and Cold in MCM when things get choppy. Sounds like you are at the limit of your game.

Hi!

I can't seem to be able to start the quest.

I followed the objective marker which pointed to an NPC named Fang. I assumed I have to talk to him, but nothing happened when I did.

Am I doing something wrong here?

My character's race is Ningheim, from the Ningheim mod, does that have something to do with it breaking?

Thanks!

Alright, I know that I've been pushing my game for a while now. I keep saying that when I get ready to start a new game that I'm going to remove footsteps and wet and cold, I may need to do that sooner then

You don't need to remove them as they can all be halted in MCM. Do that until things get back to normal. BTW a new 'Legendary' Footsteps has just come out that may be more efficient. You can also tweak both FS and W&C to be less intrusive.

Hm.  I've got all the reqs but I get CTD entering the bannered mare.  any ideas?

Drop your resolution down to minimum at 4:3 and set quailty to low. Then try again. If it still fails then it is not graphical. Run a script cleaner and see if that helps. It is also a good idea to go away and come back tomorrow in case it is the game being buggy. Sometimes it is just an NPC waiting to exit the building.

I run the Scottish Bannered Mare, 3DNPC, iNPC, Immersive Wenches, Hydra Slavegirls, all on a modest rig with 1GB vRam at 1920px and graphic settings at high, and I get in O.K. so I guess it is a script blocking you in your case.

LOL

ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [slaverunMCMMenu (21001828)].slaverunmcmmenu.PageShowStatistics() - "slaverunmcmmenu.psc" Line 186
    [slaverunMCMMenu (21001828)].slaverunmcmmenu.OnPageReset() - "slaverunmcmmenu.psc" Line 145
    [slaverunMCMMenu (21001828)].slaverunmcmmenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 793
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 146

• 2 weeks later...

My Skyrim stops responding after I enter Whiterun, either by fasttravel, gate or 'coc' command... Slaverun seems to be the cause, when I deactivated it, everything worked fine...

Any ideas how to fix it?

Follow the instructions in the SKSE readme file to enable the built in memory patch that it comes with.. Disable/remove the FastLoad or hair caching patches as they are no longer needed when the SKSE patch is installed.

Install an ENB (if you don't have one already) or ENBOOST if you don't want an ENB.

Those two things can make a major difference in game stability and speed and enable it to handle more resource intensive mods like this one.

My Skyrim stops responding after I enter Whiterun, either by fasttravel, gate or 'coc' command... Slaverun seems to be the cause, when I deactivated it, everything worked fine...

Any ideas how to fix it?

Are you using the SKSE memory patch , basic SKYRIM only alots 256 for memory allocation an 256 back-up the patch combines them for a total of 512  SLAVERUN uses alot of memory . Also if using an ENB try ENB BOOST on NEXUS

So I've been giving this mod some thought, taking into consideration a number of the issues I've seen raised in this thread, and I have some ideas of how it could be improved and expanded. By and large most people don't seem to have an issue with the idea of Whiterun as a Slave Trade center. Especially if you use hyd_slavegirls, this seems pretty reasonable. The big issue people seem to have comes from "Enforcer", and this is my problem as well. The main objection is that everyone accepts the mandatory female nudity and it never gets referenced in any real way, except directly involving the player's state of dress. The other issue I have is that the "plotline" is a player-slave quest, and I'm just not too interested in those.

So, what to do? Well the brute force method if you just want the generic slaves and not the player and non-slave NPC nudity is to just not load Enforcer. This works, but turns the mod into really just an extension of hyd_slavegirls, when the framework is here for so much more. So lets take it as a given the player-slave quest remains, but lets change a few things up. First of all, mandatory nudity is not enabled to begin with. You enter Whiterun for the first time and you'll still git accosted by the dude, but there are some changes. First of all, he's really just trying to score a new slave to sell to Zaid, he has no authority to make you do anything. You can either make him back down with an intimidation check, resist him with force, or submit. If you submit or are defeated by him, you enter the player-slave quest as normal, but if you intimidate him or defeat him, nothing immediately happens. (this would automatically be the case for a male PC)

So you continue on with the regular Skyrim quests as normal until you become Thane. This is when Balgruuf entrusts you with a new job. He suspects Zaid is skimming too much profit from the slave market, and he wants you to investigate. You will quickly find out he is, reporter it to Balgruuf, and Zaid is removed. In whatever degree of permanence seems appropriate. After this, Balgruuf places you in charge of the Whiterun slave market. You'll inspect the merchandise, talk to slave traders and caravans (good chance for hyd_slavegirls integration) and get a decent bit of profit for this.

The really interesting part starts next. Balgruuf confides in you his new project, the female chattel project. To turn all the free women of Whiterun into slaves, willingly. So your job is now to convince each of the women to first give up their clothing, and then their freedom. How difficult this is will depend on the woman in question, and the way you'll go about this will be different for each one. Some will take just a bit of convincing, having already found themselves aroused by the idea, while others will be very hard, and require a high speech level and more than a bit of direct and indirect threatening.

Once they are a slave, you can then use them as examples for the others, such as putting Adrianne Avenicci on a cross mounted in front of her blacksmith shop for a day or two, or Carlotta chained to the well in front of her stand, or Irileth placed in stocks in the center of Dragonsreach.

When all the standard NPCs are enslaved, THEN the enforcer rule comes into effect, and you are informed by Balgruuf that (if you are a female) it applies to you as well. Unless you'd also like to become a slave? You are then given the choice to submit to the nudity rule or become a slave yourself, in a variation of the normal player-slave quest.

Obviously this would be horrendously complex, but it would also be amazing.

So I've been giving this mod some thought, taking into consideration a number of the issues I've seen raised in this thread, and I have some ideas of how it could be improved and expanded. By and large most people don't seem to have an issue with the idea of Whiterun as a Slave Trade center. Especially if you use hyd_slavegirls, this seems pretty reasonable. The big issue people seem to have comes from "Enforcer", and this is my problem as well. The main objection is that everyone accepts the mandatory female nudity and it never gets referenced in any real way, except directly involving the player's state of dress. The other issue I have is that the "plotline" is a player-slave quest, and I'm just not too interested in those.

So, what to do? Well the brute force method if you just want the generic slaves and not the player and non-slave NPC nudity is to just not load Enforcer. This works, but turns the mod into really just an extension of hyd_slavegirls, when the framework is here for so much more. So lets take it as a given the player-slave quest remains, but lets change a few things up. First of all, mandatory nudity is not enabled to begin with. You enter Whiterun for the first time and you'll still git accosted by the dude, but there are some changes. First of all, he's really just trying to score a new slave to sell to Zaid, he has no authority to make you do anything. You can either make him back down with an intimidation check, resist him with force, or submit. If you submit or are defeated by him, you enter the player-slave quest as normal, but if you intimidate him or defeat him, nothing immediately happens. (this would automatically be the case for a male PC)

So you continue on with the regular Skyrim quests as normal until you become Thane. This is when Balgruuf entrusts you with a new job. He suspects Zaid is skimming too much profit from the slave market, and he wants you to investigate. You will quickly find out he is, reporter it to Balgruuf, and Zaid is removed. In whatever degree of permanence seems appropriate. After this, Balgruuf places you in charge of the Whiterun slave market. You'll inspect the merchandise, talk to slave traders and caravans (good chance for hyd_slavegirls integration) and get a decent bit of profit for this.

The really interesting part starts next. Balgruuf confides in you his new project, the female chattel project. To turn all the free women of Whiterun into slaves, willingly. So your job is now to convince each of the women to first give up their clothing, and then their freedom. How difficult this is will depend on the woman in question, and the way you'll go about this will be different for each one. Some will take just a bit of convincing, having already found themselves aroused by the idea, while others will be very hard, and require a high speech level and more than a bit of direct and indirect threatening.

Once they are a slave, you can then use them as examples for the others, such as putting Adrianne Avenicci on a cross mounted in front of her blacksmith shop for a day or two, or Carlotta chained to the well in front of her stand, or Irileth placed in stocks in the center of Dragonsreach.

When all the standard NPCs are enslaved, THEN the enforcer rule comes into effect, and you are informed by Balgruuf that (if you are a female) it applies to you as well. Unless you'd also like to become a slave? You are then given the choice to submit to the nudity rule or become a slave yourself, in a variation of the normal player-slave quest.

Sounds like you need to make your own mod.

Sounds like you need to make your own mod.

Or just ask PCHS if he'll let you take over the mod and do this with it. I have no objections to anyone taking the Enforcer mod and doing as they please with it (except of course making money with it).

worked very well up until the second half of training with the troll, after that it refuses to load whiterun. just crashes no matter what i do. ended up having to uninstall the mod. and yes i am using the skse memory patch

i liked your mod a lot but it broke completely broke whiterun half way thru the main story. whiterun became inaccessible on all of my saves.

EDIT: installed enb boost has cleared up my problem although its still a little laggy when im in whiterun, but its playable