Takeing Armor Body Conversion Requests

Can you also convert armors to LadyBody 2.1?

If its a body for skyrim i should be able to, just attach the body mod in your comment and also the armor mod u want it with

The armour would be "Fluffly Travel Attire"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53518/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D53518&pUp=1

And maybe also Lady Templar, which was already posted on page one.

Please do it for 100% weight.

If you need anything more, let me know.

Body_nifFiles.zip

Would you please convert Devious Devices Assets, and Devious Devices Expansion to SevenBase Natural body?

I will attach all files needed.

I have tried Shocky's conversions, but he states that if you are not using the bombshell body it will clip (he was not lying)

I have also tried the UNP conversions, but they clip even worse than Shocky's.

Hope you will make these conversions, and if you decide to my thanks in advance.

DeviousExpansion-v1.0.rar

Hello ! First, thank you for your work, you're amazing. 
I've got those two little things that I've never managed to do, on the Shredded Triss and Morrigan outfits , I only want to copy my 7bo weights to the outfits to get TBBP instead of just BBP on them... Every time I finalize the outfits, my windows 8 crashes, I've never understood why. Anyway, I'll be eternally grateful if you manage to do it !   Here are my meshes : 

Thanks a lot !

Hello ! First, thank you for your work, you're amazing. 

I've got those two little things that I've never managed to do, on the Shredded Triss and Morrigan outfits , I only want to copy my 7bo weights to the outfits to get TBBP instead of just BBP on them... Every time I finalize the outfits, my windows 8 crashes, I've never understood why. Anyway, I'll be eternally grateful if you manage to do it !   Here are my meshes : 

Shredded Triss : 

attachicon.gifarmor_0.nifattachicon.gifarmor_1.nif

Morrigan : 

attachicon.gifcuirass_0.nifattachicon.gifcuirass_1.nif

My body meshes : 

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

Thanks a lot !

ok u want me to reskin the armor to the body u provided me? are you comfortable putting the textures back on it?

ok u want me to reskin the armor to the body u provided me? are you comfortable putting the textures back on it?

Sorry, I didn't see you answered ! Yes please, and if possible copy the weights to the outfit too, they're only BBP and I'd like to add the TBBP on it ! 

I'll nifskope the whole texture paths afterward, no problem ! 

Thanks a lot for working on it :D

(PS : You don't need to do the conversations for both femalebody_0 and _1, I only use max weight anyway so it you only convert the outfits to femalebody_1 that'd already be perfect for me !)

If possible I would like this version of the Rogue Armor & Red Bird outfit to be converted for CHSBHC V3-T body. It would be much grateful if you can and let me know if you have done it. :)

Link about CHSBHC V3-t body:

As for the rouge armor is not same rouge armor. This version is the cbbe version without the collar , etc. If you have your own version of the rouge armor without the collar, etc like the UNPB version to please convert it for the CHSBHC V3-T.

Pic of the Rouge armor of what I mean:

201305121444075f8.jpg

Rogue Armor v1-0.7z

CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP-31349-1-2.zip

BnS Red Bird Outfit.7z

If possible I would like this version of the Rogue Armor & Red Bird outfit to be converted for CHSBHC V3-T body. It would be much grateful if you can and let me know if you have done it. :)

Link about CHSBHC V3-t body:

I'd like to support this request for Rogue conversion. <3

still like to see it happen someday xD

I like to make another request if possible. I would like this Demon Hunter V3 to be converted the chsbhc v3-t body. Thank you :)

Link for the Demon Hunter:

Link for the Chsbhc V3-t body ( already posted the version I'm using xD ):

Demon Hunter - CBBEv3.rar

CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP.zip

I like to make another request if possible. I would like this Demon Hunter V3 to be converted the chsbhc v3-t body. Thank you :)

hey sorry i havent been monitoring this thread for some time, i will try to do this conversion for you it may take me a couple days.  again sorry for ignoreing everyone :/

hey sorry i havent been monitoring this thread for some time, i will try to do this conversion for you it may take me a couple days.  again sorry for ignoreing everyone :/

Its ok, take your time & I edit the other post about the rouge armor make it more helpful. :)

Archived