Takeing Armor Body Conversion Requests

Have a body and a armor that you want togeather?  Ill will gladely try my hand at makeing it happen.  If your are interested, please describe what you want done and also attach the needed files into this thread in your "comment".  I will not make them weight slider compatable so tell me if you want it at 1% wieght or 100% i can also use outfit studio to make a body that is inbetween 1-100% if u desire.

Aww shucks I use a body that I scale via race menu ( 2x breasts and 1.8 glutes)

but I've seen your work and I must say I'm impressed.

I did conversions for a busty body back in my oblivion days, and it is not easy and I couldn't imagine with the bodies u use how long it would take me.

so my hat off to you

Sure, why not.

I'd like a conversion of Lady Templar to UNP 100% weight.

I'm including the meshes for everything that I think you'll need.

Would it help if I also included the body I use? Technically it's a UNP variant with a slightly different breast shape. I'm not sure if it matters or if it'll help you.

LadyTemplarStuff.7z

I did conversions for a busty body back in my oblivion days, and it is not easy and I couldn't imagine with the bodies u use how long it would take me.

so my hat off to you

Pretty sure you can edit the breast size even if it's a set weight.

As for this thread I am interested but I'm not sure what armor I would want converted....people like you that do huge breast conversions are a dime a dozen and I loves you for it. :)

Maybe I guess try this arshes nei mesh I have? The body is a custom Manga body from Ledo4ek but he doesn't support it. It is similar to Ravensaws body but the nipples are better...IMO anyway. body_1.nif

Sure, why not.

I'd like a conversion of Lady Templar to UNP 100% weight.

I'm including the meshes for everything that I think you'll need.

Would it help if I also included the body I use? Technically it's a UNP variant with a slightly different breast shape. I'm not sure if it matters or if it'll help you.

Hey man sorry for the delay, i had some problems skinning it but i figured it out :)

anyways heres the armor nif just put that in your armor mod and copy paste it twice, name one LTOutfitH2_1 and the other LTOutfitH2_0.  i did not add the textures eather since u seem to know how ill let u do it anyways i dont use the same body textures u do so if i added them it would look funny ):

I seperated the left wrist armor into two objects so dont forget to add textures to those as well.  I hope you like it :)

Screenshot_1_zps56ebe217.png

LTOutfitH2_1.nif

so my hat off to you

Pretty sure you can edit the breast size even if it's a set weight.

As for this thread I am interested but I'm not sure what armor I would want converted....people like you that do huge breast conversions are a dime a dozen and I loves you for it. :)

Maybe I guess try this arshes nei mesh I have? The body is a custom Manga body from Ledo4ek but he doesn't support it. It is similar to Ravensaws body but the nipples are better...IMO anyway. attachicon.gifbody_1.nif

nice i like this body alot ill start today :)

Ok i decided to do Aradia Lace for your conversion

Screenshot_3_zps2f71b7c9.png

I textured the armor but i dont know what body textures you use so i left that out, you can texture them your self or you can send them to me here and ill do it for you.  The Armor comes with 6 peices, panties (witch also has the body mesh), skirt , bra , bracers , stockings , and neck.  All peices are seperately crafted and can be worn in different combinations.  You will have to add body textures to 4 of the nifs in the mesh folder:  1stfemalebody_1, 1stfemalebody_0, femalebody_1, femalebody_0.

Hope you like it !!!!

Aradia Lace.rar

I textured the armor but i dont know what body textures you use so i left that out, you can texture them your self or you can send them to me here and ill do it for you.  The Armor comes with 6 peices, panties (witch also has the body mesh), skirt , bra , bracers , stockings , and neck.  All peices are seperately crafted and can be worn in different combinations.  You will have to add body textures to 4 of the nifs in the mesh folder:  1stfemalebody_1, 1stfemalebody_0, femalebody_1, femalebody_0.

Hope you like it !!!!

I can't get it to work. The only thing I can get to show up in game is the arm cloth and the thong but when the thong is equipped the body texture disappears, even with the correct textures assigned. The neck, leggings, top and skirt are invisible.

BTW this is the _0 part of the body. femalebody_0.nif

Looks really nice though, I hope you do more of these. You are my only hope...lol.

Hope you like it !!!!

I can't get it to work. The only thing I can get to show up in game is the arm cloth and the thong but when the thong is equipped the body texture disappears, even with the correct textures assigned. The neck, leggings, top and skirt are invisible.

BTW this is the _0 part of the body. attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nif

Looks really nice though, I hope you do more of these. You are my only hope...lol.

lol damn, could u send me all your body textures?  ill try monkeying around with it more today

Are you willing to do non skimpy conversions for x117 COTs? I just want the clothing to work for my male, or if your up to it new armor or clothing all together.. It dont have to be lore friendly, I like the idea of shorts and something I could use with the miner shoes in game.. maybe shorts white shirt and suspenders with that style of shoe. Or maybe a mage pants and shirt? 

Also maybe a shild that fits on like a small arm guard? 

Are you willing to do non skimpy conversions for x117 COTs? I just want the clothing to work for my male, or if your up to it new armor or clothing all together.. It dont have to be lore friendly, I like the idea of shorts and something I could use with the miner shoes in game.. maybe shorts white shirt and suspenders with that style of shoe. Or maybe a mage pants and shirt? 

I will do any body as long as its not adolescent and ill do any armor unless its skimpy male armor

Archived