Oily Wet Sweaty Skin Body - Easy Guide / Tutorial

I prefer the third method.  ;)

Edit the wet textures (head, hand and body ... _s.dds), for example with Gimp.

Increase the brightness and save with mipmaps.

Done.

Who wants can also adjust the contrast so that the wetness is stronger - if it is really wet textures.

Advantage:

Works even if armor equipped.

And you can overwrite the meshes without risk - BodySilde etc.

Did you use Gimp to do this? Because Gimp doesn't show .dds or s.dds files...

u need a dds plugin found here http://www.mediafire.com/download/t1e1ca0ecmkpmag/gimp-dds-2.0.9-64bits.zip (or if u want the  gimp-dds-win32-2.0.2.zip ) then after u downloaded it then open the rar folder and you should see a file called dds.exe then open local disc C - program - gimp 2 - lib -  gimp - 2.0 - plug-ins and drag dds.exe to plug-ins folder now you can open dds files

• 1 month later...

I prefer the third method.  ;)

Edit the wet textures (head, hand and body ... _s.dds), for example with Gimp.

Increase the brightness and save with mipmaps.

Done.

Who wants can also adjust the contrast so that the wetness is stronger - if it is really wet textures.

Advantage:

Works even if armor equipped.

And you can overwrite the meshes without risk - BodySilde etc.

Tried the first method of using NIF file and changing the power to 800 and 9. Now it's so glossy that I can't even see the areolas.

post-898199-0-78444600-1438853947_thumb.png

Put armor on and it dissapears ><

post-898199-0-69609100-1438853983_thumb.png

Did this this mentioned above and got this result.

post-898199-0-82188100-1438853921_thumb.png

Much better and works with armor :D

post-898199-0-63131800-1438854008_thumb.png

I'm screwing around with body changer so I don't have to mess with my meshes and textures and end up screwing up my game lol

Which texture works best for this? Both body and wet textures I have are Fair Skin CBBE and Wet Equipable Texture CBBE I think.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Does the second method work with every enb? I duplicated the process exactly in the video using the in-game enb editor and I saw no change in my characters glossiness. 

Two reasons it might not be showing up:

- the more up to date enb presets that have their own weather settings might be applying environment settings on a per weather basis, overwriting the general ones. Check the GUI's weather window. 

- the preset may be applying 'specularfromlight' settings, if so you might try setting them back to 0. 

Hi,

I applied glossiness to my 1st person body and arms via nifskope, but the effects are only seen in interiors. The body in third person works in both interior and exterior environments. 

How can I fix the glossiness in exterior environments?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

The method where I edit the .nif file doesn't seem to be working for some reason. Not sure why that is.

I don't know if anyones brought this up yet but if the glossiness for the bodies isn't showing up, try downloading the Demoniac skin textures and using those ones. I use them and they work really well with the specularity at 1000.

Glossiness float has to be set high/higher for gloss to show and you must do it to both the _0 and _1 body files. What you alter in one nif has to be done the same way in the other nif as well or will not change or appear in game. Max glossiness float is 1000.0000. In the normal nifskope gloss look will not appear or show up but in nifskope 2.0 it will show up in it and show what it looks like and will get stronger when you adjust the specular strength.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm having a little problem with the nifskope method involving the femalehead.nif... I managed to change the values of the body, feet, hands and head nifs and everything works except for the head of NPCS, the head doesn't have any gloss effect on any npc but the body works for all of them. What i noticed is that the glossy head works for me, my head gets the glossy effect with the body just fine, problem is only with the npcs heads.

I searched for what might cause this but i've seen people asking the same questions too, don't know if anyone managed to solve this but i need some help with this if possible. There is only 1 femalehead.nif file here, don't know if thats the issue since all the others (body, feet and hands have female_0 and female_1).

I'm having a little problem with the nifskope method involving the femalehead.nif... I managed to change the values of the body, feet, hands and head nifs and everything works except for the head of NPCS, the head doesn't have any gloss effect on any npc but the body works for all of them. What i noticed is that the glossy head works for me, my head gets the glossy effect with the body just fine, problem is only with the npcs heads.

I searched for what might cause this but i've seen people asking the same questions too, don't know if anyone managed to solve this but i need some help with this if possible. There is only 1 femalehead.nif file here, don't know if thats the issue since all the others (body, feet and hands have female_0 and female_1).

If they are custom npcs then you need to edit the head mesh in their custom mesh directory. For vanilla npcs you need to make sure the head mesh you are editing has the correct data directory so that it overrides the vanilla mesh. You can extract the mesh from the meshes.bsa and create a new mod with the same folder structure. Or if your can't go to nexus and find Valhalla skin texture. In the downloads section there is a vanilla head mesh you can use. Also you can just dump the head mesh where your bodyslide custom meshes are and it should override if the folder structure is correct.

If they are custom npcs then you need to edit the head mesh in their custom mesh directory. For vanilla npcs you need to make sure the head mesh you are editing has the correct data directory so that it overrides the vanilla mesh. You can extract the mesh from the meshes.bsa and create a new mod with the same folder structure. Or if your can't go to nexus and find Valhalla skin texture. In the downloads section there is a vanilla head mesh you can use. Also you can just dump the head mesh where your bodyslide custom meshes are and it should override if the folder structure is correct.

Hello smokey, thanks for the reply. Forgot to give some information about the mods that i use. I use the Bjinn mods, seranaholic and All-in-one animated pussy (which installed fair skin complexity curvy). For the body, hands and feet i edited the nif files correctly and placed them inside their folders, it works fine. I edited the femalehead nif inside the character assets and placed the file inside the folders just like i did with the rest of the nif files but for some reason it didnt work on the NPCs heads, only on my own body that works. Forgive me but i don`t understand the part you talked about the meshes.bsa. Also the valhalla skin texture isnt going to conflict with the one im using right now?

Meshes.bsa is the vanilla meshes in your data folder. If your know how to extract then your can retrieve a vanilla head mesh to edit. You don't need the skin texture from Valhalla but in the downloads section there is a separate download for a vanilla head mesh that you can use if you don't know how to extract the vanilla bsa. I assume you use mod organizer so if you download that head mesh and install it your can use it to edit in nifscope. Or drop it in your bodyslide folder. Your can also use it to check what mods might have a head mesh that is overwriting the vanilla mesh.

Meshes.bsa is the vanilla meshes in your data folder. If your know how to extract then your can retrieve a vanilla head mesh to edit. You don't need the skin texture from Valhalla but in the downloads section there is a separate download for a vanilla head mesh that you can use if you don't know how to extract the vanilla bsa. I assume you use mod organizer so if you download that head mesh and install it your can use it to edit in nifscope. Or drop it in your bodyslide folder. Your can also use it to check what mods might have a head mesh that is overwriting the vanilla mesh.

Thank you again for the help. I made some research about the meshes.bsa and bsaopt in order to extract the vanilla head but in the end i decided to download the separate vanilla head mesh from valhalla, since its the same outcome. I use NMM and when i installed the vanilla head mesh it asked to overwrite with the all-in-one mod that i use. Didn't make any difference tho, after i installed it i edited the vanilla FemaleHead.nif again (glossiness and specular strenght) and tested in-game, only my characters head and body shows the full glossiness but the NPC's heads are still not working, only their bodies that show it.

Are you taking about normal npcss without replacers or the bijin and Serana replacer? I dont use nmm but you can try replacing the modified mesh manually. Nmm is garbage and tends to cause allot of headaches when doing things like this.

I tried bjinn replacers and the normal npcs replacers. Will do as you say, i'll try to manually replace without the NMM installation.

EDIT: didnt work with manual replace.

custom npcs and replacers have their own separate head mesh. Those have to be modified separately. Try getting bijin to work first. Should be where all the body meshes are.

Yes i have tried that. After modifying the female head in characters assets (this is for your body and for the normal npcs bodies) i put the modified female head inside the Bjinn folders to modify their glossy body / feet / hands / head. They all work except for the head (which is weird because on my character assets MY Body shows the glossy head, but not on the normal npcs).

As you can see on the screenshot the Bjinn mod creates 3 folders for all the characters that the mod modifies and folders for all the characters. I have tried to put the modified femalehead inside the bjinn folders AND inside all the modified npcs folders, such as delphine folder, lydia, etc. i have tried only putting the modified nif inside the Bjin folder only and not changing the npcs folders but still no change. ]

The second screenshot shows what is inside each of the Bjin folders (Bjin wives, Bjin Npcs, Bjin warmaidens). The other folders with the name of the npcs shows only eyefemale.nif and femalehead.nif (which i previously mentioned that i have tried changing too).

post-361238-0-77298800-1498520150_thumb.png

post-361238-0-63920100-1498520188_thumb.png

Well can't remember off the top of my head but depending on what options you choose all in one might have added a vanilla head mesh. The only thing i can think of is one of your mods has a head mesh that is overwriting the mesh that your editing.

Yeah im searching non-stop here looking inside the rar files of the all the mods related to face. The ones i use are female facial animations, apachi hair and eyes of beauty. Those are the only ones that change something in the female face. I already removed them and tested in-game but nothing changed. I'm really thinking the problem is something related to the all-in-one mod even tho i have absolutely no idea what is causing this since the body, feet and hands work just fine for all the characters in the game... i'll try to see what else i can do here. Much appreciated for the help Smokey.

• 5 months later...