Unp Supheroine Body Wip Update Underwear Version

I've been working on a new body model just for fun, and I was wondering what people might think of what I have so far. I want the figure to look physically strong and heroic, but still a little idealized/curvy. A lot of the muscular bodies I've seen are either realistically proportioned, or have giant watermelon boobies.

This is only the female_1 body, so I haven't done the skinnier one yet. Is there any interest in a new body like this, or is there already a body out there that does pretty much what I have here? Would anyone like to play with a body like this? I'm pretty satisfied with UNPK myself, so I'm mostly making this for fun and the Skyrim community really. 

post-89575-0-37979800-1398475468_thumb.jpg

Looks cool.

If you clean up a bit and stuff I could probably make morphs out of it in project citrus.

So far the only muscular mesh based bodies I've come across was a fallout mesh that I'm still cleaning up the morphs on and CNHF (kinda similar to yours but different enough I guess)

Anyway, good job on it,

What program is that though? And why is it so.... specular :D

Other mods such as Muscular Women and the Sporty Sexy Map only alter the normal maps on female bodies without changing any other dimensions. A variant of the UNPK with larger arms would be a great option to have whether or not anyone wants to use those other mods along with it or not.

Muscular Women (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8873/?) is a muscular mesh change, worked well with the pumping iron mod that increases your character weight as you level up, unfortunately, while the body mesh was completed, the armour conversions never got finished so only about a third of the vanilla armors/cloths got converted.

It'ed be nice to see somebody either finish the conversions for that one or make a new one and and convert all the vanilla/dlc armor/cloths for it.

Is that max? or is it blender?

Either way, I can't believe for a moment that you built that in a constructive solid geometry tool not based on sculpting (like mudbox etc).

juusst a biiit too bumpy for me but that doesn't mean i can't admire the work. well done.

oh btw... I'd like to see a D-cup version (=

That is one strong looking body. :lol: Good work, though, even if it's not my personal cup of tea. Heck, I literally did make a She-Hulk Skryim character and this body would be too beefy to replicate even her. :D

You did a very good job nonetheless.

Great job, I really like and even more that I can use UNP armor and textures. I'm waiting for something like this for a long time. I look forward to female_0 size, I use around 40% size. Size female_0 might look like a normal UNP with pronounced muscles of the hands and belly (fitnessbody). We are looking forward to it I can try.

Sounds like there's more interest in this body mod than I originally thought. The female_0 body will be a little less muscular, probably something like these bodies

here-

post-89575-0-60187600-1399304154_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-57001500-1399304177_thumb.png

I'm thinking about doing an underwear version too. I won't be able to dedicate much time to the body this month because of work, but I'll post updates when I can. 

Sounds like there's more interest in this body mod than I originally thought. The female_0 body will be a little less muscular, probably something like these bodies

here-

attachicon.gifmuscular.jpg

attachicon.gifmuscular2.png

I'm thinking about doing an underwear version too. I won't be able to dedicate much time to the body this month because of work, but I'll post updates when I can. 

The first picture looks very good, I thought something similar. :)

Very impressive. Usually new body mods just inflate an area, but this is truly a new body.

Blabba, you know what to do.

Read second post :P

@gooboo, mind if I ask vertex/face/poly count? (Just need one of those xD)

Here is a beta of the female_1 body. I haven't started working on the female_0 yet, so it will be awhile before I have that done. I changed the mesh a little bit from the previous screenshot I took, the arms are a little bit thicker, and I made the breasts larger :)

There are still some issues I need to fix with this body- there is a seam around the neck, and the vertices on the uv map could use some adjusting to make the texture look a little better. I decided to go ahead and release a WIP version because I know people use a ton of different textures and enbs, and all of this can affect how the final model looks in game. I'm curious to know what people like and don't like, what everyone thinks could be better. I'm thinking about calling this body UNPSH for UNP-She Hulk.

femalebody_1.rar

Download it and give it a shot, and let me know what you think!

Since I had a SheHulk character already in play I download your .nif, made a MO-friendly folder with the proper structure and installed it. This is what she looks like using your body and Barbarian skin textures (I already used that with Seven Base Bombshell to give her that strong SheHulk look).

post-243307-0-93438700-1399557019_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-07542400-1399557046_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-94188400-1399557091_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-94732400-1399557118_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-94072200-1399557119_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-67758000-1399557120_thumb.jpg

I only wish the butt was toned down (to something closer to the round ass of Seven Base). As you can see that poor Whiterun Guard is having an issue with her giganto-butt in the last pic. :lol:

But it's a well made mesh. I see no gaps or seams anywhere using these Barbarian skin textures. Very good work. If you make a version with a butt closer to normal I'll be using it for sure.

Here's some pictures of the underwear version of the female_1 body. I gave her some cleavage since the breasts are being supported by the bikini top, hope people like it :)

post-89575-0-61470000-1399588040_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-88346200-1399588052_thumb.jpg

Here's some photos of the female_0 body in progress. I made the musculature slimmer and sleeker, but I think it might still look a little too similar to the previous body.

post-89575-0-79836500-1399588062_thumb.jpg