Unp Supheroine Body Wip Update Underwear Version

Here's some pictures of the underwear version of the female_1 body. I gave her some cleavage since the breasts are being supported by the bikini top, hope people like it :)

attachicon.gifunpsh1.jpg

attachicon.gifunpsh2.jpg

Here's some photos of the female_0 body in progress. I made the musculature slimmer and sleeker, but I think it might still look a little too similar to the previous body.

attachicon.gifunpsh0bdy.jpg

Bikini look very good  ;)  . Body female_0 really looks nearly the same as female_1. Could you shrink butt, hips and breasts? :shy:  I enclose a picture as I have in mind. If it was not a problem. I superimposed the standard UNP female_0 and your female _1.

post-62440-0-29626800-1399589911_thumb.png

Beautiful work, I've used your UNPK as well, one of my favorites. Wish there were an easy way to get this quality out of BS2; so to tweak things slightly for personal tastes. 

I always build BS2 bodies similarly, strong hips and shoulders, strong arms, arched back, but opt for smaller, less wieldy boobies. Going for the 3lb boobs seen on atheletes, rather than the 10 pounders common to enhancement surgery.

Wow, the shape is terrific and the detail is top-notch, too.  The flow of the body between the muscles and curves is just so nice. 

My personal preference would be not to change the shape or detail at all, but just dial back the bulkiness a little for the female_1, on the thighs, arms, shoulders and back, to maybe a quarter of the way between your original female_1 and your current female_0.  To me that says "strong woman warrior" without getting into she-hulk territory.  If you did that, and scaled the female-0 off of the new one, I bet you'd get a lot wider use by the broader community, too.  My $.02   

If size 0 has a more normal butt and the rest just slimmed down a little bit this WILL be my new SheHulk body for sure.

I was pleased with how well this body worked with Barbarian skin, though. Still haven't tried it with "smoother" textures to see how the musculature stands out.

For anyone else that wants to try this in-game I will attach a simple 7z file that can be installed with Mod Organizer (and probably with NMM, too). Just be sure to put it below your other body mod in the (left) install pane in MO, or if you're using NMM just let it overwrite the .nif files from the body you're currently using. If you're using a UNP variant body type then the feet, hands and neck should all still line up well (it does for me).

She Hulk Body.7z

yes but my question was, if its only compatible with skeletons that has tbbp?\

eg if i use vanilla skeleton will it crash?

EDIT:

indeed i crashed,

only works when installing maximum skeleton

but this skeleton gives me problems

youre not releasing a version that doesnt require a tbbp skeleton?

I don't know if you're using hdt settings or not, but I have some very bouncy hdt settings on the UNPK body page at the Nexus that I think look the best with my body mods. Of course that's if you like things fairly bouncy :)

Here is the non nude version. For whatever reason I seem to be getting seams at the neck and wrists and such, like I did on the last one. However people are telling me that they didn't get any seams on the nude version, so I'm wondering if it's just the textures I'm using. Can somebody try the bikini version out and tell me if they're getting seams as well?

post-89575-0-16387900-1399699234_thumb.jpg

femalebody_1.rar

femalebody_0.rar

So did anyone who downloaded the bikini version (all three of you, lol) have any problems with body seams? I'd like to know since this is really the only problem left on this mod, and once I've determined whether or not it needs to be fixed I can finally release the mod on the Nexus. 

Alright, gooboo, I figured I could give you a hand here. Keep in mind that I am using your files to overwrite the files of SevenBase Bombshell, so the hands are 7B. The head is the ECE mesh and the feet are from FemFeet for UNP. The hands are actually different on 7B than they are on other UNP variants, but they aren't too bad honestly.

I just don't see any textures here so it's the pale purple color, but I am assuming you expected that? Or is this because I am using a nude body replacer so there are no underwear textures to apply to these parts?

post-243307-0-56125100-1399779903_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-24590000-1399779904_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-92365400-1399779904_thumb.jpg

This shows something weird going on with the front of the panties. There's a strange point sticking out the front of the crotch area.

post-243307-0-32324300-1399779906_thumb.jpg

These were taken while walking (Dragonfly TBBP animation here) and they show how the panties are coming apart in two halves along with the butt movements. But that huge ass jiggles like crazy. :D

post-243307-0-37811700-1399779907_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-35877000-1399779908_thumb.jpg

post-243307-0-25426900-1399779909_thumb.jpg

Hope this help a bit. Good luck with this.

Well, the bikini is purple here because I was too dumb to upload the textures along with the mesh. D'oh!

It seems like the texture seams are just with my game. I was messing around with them earlier, and I couldn't remember whether or not I had gotten them to work correctly before I started testing this mod. 

@FauxFurry- If you prefer the one with the larger butt, you can just use the female_1 body I provided earlier. I don't think there's any reason you wouldn't be able to use that one with the newer female_0 body.