File Name: RE5 and Ravaged Vehicle Model Resource - by Rez

File Submitter: RezRayV12

File Submitted: 23 Apr 2014

File Category: Modders Resources

Requires: Falllout New Vegas, GECK

RE5 and Ravaged Vehicle Models Resource

This is not an esp or esm.. this is just models to add with Geck
rvstuf10.jpg

Also check out this great mod by A.J. using the buggy resource.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31813-remote-control-explosive-car-beta/

Permissions: I give full permission to use these as resources for anything you like, no permission needed. But Remember these are ports from other games and are not Nexus Safe.

download.png
Click here to download this file

What.. maybenexttime,   Rez can't upload his own mods.... lol..

:P Sorry couldn't resist. FYI. I was creating him some DL pages for his mod. It was always the intent that he would take ownership of his mods here on LL. That is the reason for the others that were uploaded to be hidden. No need in duplicate downloads. 

These things look fucking AWESOME in game. Even if they are just converted to containers and used as mainly eye-candy in my game, still awesome.

Kind of wish the huge-ass boat had walk around access from the front to the back. The air vent things on of the sides could maybe be removed? (I actually tried using block>remove on them myself but it kind of ruined the nif. Unfortunately that's where my skills kind of stop...)

I tried putting a slightly scaled up one in my game to use as a landing pad for a Mothership Zeta Crew UFO landing pad. Having to do weird jumps and hops to properly go from the back of the ship to the front, (where you need to put the door if you use one) kind of made me abandon that idea though.

Would LOVE to see what you guys actually have in mind for these resources though.