[Superseded] Skyrim Slavery Returns!

Mygoodness777

So, I assume this mod is dead? Thank you for your work tough. I'm not a modder but I am sure it is very hard and I am greatful that you tried to make Skyrim even better. 

So gloomy. It's just been a few days since he announced a closed alpha test. Dead? Why dead.

Okay so I have a long awaited trip to France coming. I leave on Thursday and come back on the 22nd. I'm going to pull this out of closed alpha not long after that. It's not dead. Don't call it dead. It's modding. These things take time.

have fun on your trip! :D

Okay so I have a long awaited trip to France coming. I leave on Thursday and come back on the 22nd. I'm going to pull this out of closed alpha not long after that. It's not dead. Don't call it dead. It's modding. These things take time.

Bring back Wine !!!

and some girls!

Speaking as someone who's not the most patient person in the world, I must say I'm a little bewildered at the number of people assuming this project might be dead just from a few days of absence. I'm excited too (oh god am I excited), but ya gotta have some faith in the guy.

I'm personally glad that he's spending more time handling his mod than he is kung-fu slapping every repeated concern on the forums.

Have fun in France MG777 - Slavery mods are famous for burning modders out, so I really hope you enjoy your trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am wondering aswell, what type of slaves there  will be

there are not much types ....

Milk slave  , would be milked , possible pregger  and could be used  while milked

or forcefeed  with a tube in her mouth....

cockslave  only  to please males  

workslave , keeps the house clean and feeds the other slaves

pussy slave, .....

allround slave , is used for all kind of sex acts, bdsm bondage and dance

perhaps made a milk slave for a while.....

but what kind of slave has the freedom to run around in skyrim

doing some jobs. or is there allways some sort of follower  watching  to make sure the slave returns?

well ill be waiting  and waiting.....waiting.........wait........wa.........  ZZZZzzzZZzzzZzzz

Archived