[Superseded] Skyrim Slavery Returns!

Mygoodness777

Ā 

Ā 

super excited for this mod :)

Ā 

love the idea.

Ā 

I suspect that we noticed it was the second week of August.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

belive it or not but i discovered this thread 2 days ago

Ā 

Ā 

I certainly believe it. Only saw it a couple of weeks ago. Does sound like it could be fun, but would be a lot of work.

I've been watching this for awhile myself. It can be hard to stay excited and believe a mod is going to come out, but at the same time temper expectations and realize that these very ambitious projects do tend to overwhelm their creators. ^_^

Ā 

Really crossing my fingers though!

Ā 

Mine are crossed, but I'm trying not to tie them in knots never having finished a mod when I thought I would.

Ā 

Ā 

Any updates on this mod? The second week of August will end tomorrow =)Ā 

When you are trying to figure out how to solve some problem while doing codework then its next to impossible to predict how long it would take.

Ā 

Yes I know, I would also help but my modding-skills are actually non-existent. I am just so excited about this mod because it will be the first real slavery mod for skyrim. SD+, Slavers 101, even Captures Dreams are actually quite unsatisfying if you want to be a real slave and also recognised as Ā such. Skyrim is really missing a good slavery mod.Ā 

Translate Ā from russian ___ ŠøŠ“ŠµŃ хŠ¾Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠ°Ń рŠµŠ°Š»ŠøŠ·Š°Ń†Šøя Š² Š¶Š¾ŠæŠµ Ā ___ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŽ ŠµŃŠ»Šø ŠæŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š°Ń€Š°Ń€Š°ŠµŃˆŃŒŃŃ ,.... чŠµŃ€Ń‚ я Š½ŠµŠ»ŠµŠ»ŃŽ Š¶Š“Š°Š» рŠµŠ»ŠøŠ· тŠ°Šŗ Š½ŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ·Ń ŠæŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŃƒŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ!!!

Ā 

google translate does not make a lot of sense. anyway type in english.

He said - this project is a good idea but the way it's being made sux (i think he tried to say that release date is wrong n stuff) also he said that he believe that if author will do his best he will finish it, and also mentioned that he was waiting for release badly and that u shouldn't do that to ppl xD

Archived