• 2 months later...

hi there. I just finished Fallout 3 and decided to play New Vegas. Was looking for a sexy -very- big boobs body/clothing/armor replacer until i saw your mod. The 

'melon knight' sets look absolutely awesome. 

I'm just having a bit of a problem though, if anyone could please help me out here. Everything seems to work well on the nekomimi/kitsumimi project side of things, but the clothing sets i liked the most so far, isnt working properly. Im talking about the knight sets found in the top safe inside the school. I'm mainly interested in the skin version but none seem to be workin properly:

1. Something seems to be going on with the skin itself, on the skin version. The skin just changes as i move, and sometimes when outdoors, the skin seems to be black even though i picked a white kitsu race.

2. The chainmail knight one seems less buggy but the skin is sort of transparent. Like, if i stand in front of a wall, you can see some of the wall through the clothing/armor.

Hope someone can lend me a hand here as i love the sets so far!

And also wanted to say great work to the author!

post-108696-0-82156400-1419548767_thumb.jpg

post-108696-0-15145900-1419548785_thumb.jpg

post-108696-0-07295300-1419548791_thumb.jpg

post-108696-0-75669400-1419548799_thumb.jpg

They are all nmm compatible Except the Kitsumimi Expansion

i changed the nekomimi esp into a esm but it is still seen has a esp

But the game reads it has a esm

But ya causes problem if you use Fomm or Nmm on that one

Everything else is compatible with it though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So this might be a quick answer (my internet connection is bad right here), but the download for the Project is downloading at 0 b/s. Is this mod's seed linked directly to your computer or is it just... idk? Everything else downloads fast and I've never had a problem, but this is relatively confusing me. Any answers for this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...