so much negativity...

first of its pretty simple to install and i said how to in description

its getting offensive how your blaming everything and every problems on my mod..oh this is ok...but its not good enuff.. oh this is simple.. but this is even more simple..

and O_o the download link is not broken... its not linked to my site, my project is a direct link to mediafire which i pay for monthly, so its a direct download with improved speed

and of course it says 0kb its an external link.. didnt you ever download other mods here? max size allowed is 100mb

and in the end to just state that your not going to use it and that you just pretty much came here to qq about everything that you didn't like without even trying it

if you install nekomimi project first

then install the kitsumimi expansion

and the clothing pack... and the newer kitsu armors..

thats Over 30+ guns..45+ armors..13 bodies.. 2 companions+3 cats

thats 4000+ hours of work

So of course its not going to be has easy has installing cbbe..but other then the kitsumimi project that has to be installed manually

everything else was made has simple has possible and has been fixed and is all functional

so i dunno if i am maybe just being a neko on crack but ya it just sounds to me like you came here to whine

if im wrong well sorry

if not well if your not happy about it qqin won't change a thing

If it sounded that way, I apologize. Im rather new in Fallout modding and basically I want just a character which is better to looking at. I know is a older game and we should value everything what tries to make the experience more unique. Im a heavy anime fan and I really want and will try this game with your nekos, after I beat the vanilla.

I also spent a few thousand hours creating anime art about which nobody cares anymore, so I understand your frustration and please don't take as whining from my part, cause it wasn't my intention to begin with.

Cheers.

if you prefer simple race to complete first run

i don't know if the creator ever finally released it but there is the Ponies race *if its done by now..*

if not my favorite is Daughter of Ares

or of course theres Mojave Delight 

or i guess theres the pedophile race too Shojo's =x

i only been using my own mods for fallout so i have no idea what all your mods other then sexout do

and i havent played or modded fallout in too long sorry

only thing i see is your not suposed to load esp before any esm even if i doubt nevada has anything to do with it unless it remodels the school

i never had any issues using sexout so shouldnt be that either unless u got a new one i didnt use back then

but i really do not have time to look into this i am not modding new vegas anymore and you are the only one since i released it with this problem

you will have to turn off your mods and try yourself

just turn off all esp and use only neko esm and kitsu esp and if it doesnt do it well

reactivate like 5 esp per shot until u find the culprit, i cant do that for you

Found the culprit.  Now that the mod has been changed to an esm file, it should be loaded right after the DLC esms using FOMM.  In my case, it is loaded after the caravan pack.esm.

I have a kind of weird problem, Breasts of my character and the other girl are bugged. They just shoot to the distance. I tried every skeleton, reinstalled game, mod, everything, and when character gets nude or I equip some clothes from mod, again it shoots to the distance.

This is the same exact problem as I have. I know this picture is from different mod, but really, the same thing is happening to me on your mod.
http://imgur.com/MJpI9wy,6FDysmT

(anyway, this looks GREAT, just want to fix it =(( )

Idk but when I change The Nekomimi....esp to esm, game crashes on startup.

that bug is because you do not have proper skeleton

this is the good one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?

and dont forget that esm needs to be run before esp's

do not touch the esp yourself =x.. i never stated anywhere to turn the esp into a esm on your own

the esp is turned into a esm with fixes in the kitsumimi project expansion

dont do it yourself

and make sure its on top of list before any other esp

well i cant help more =x

your problem is only the skeleton and i cant help u much more.. you are just not installing it properly

maybe your program file is on read only and you cant override anything properly because of it

one copy of skeleton goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_male

the other goes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_1stperson

theres armors everywhere lol neko project has i think 15+ alrdy then the package then all the kitsu armors i made, i didnt make a package for those yet since i had to reinstall windows didnt mod fallout

but ya hehe ull need all night indeed to try them all xD

dont forget to try taokaka ! shes the best Kukuku