i really like your mod, is pretty cool :3 i got a question, are you going to make a fallout 3 edition of this? because i prefere more fallout 3 than vegas and i would like to use this mod there. keep up the good work

no sorry it would take me a week alone to edit a new esp and remake all scripts and stuff i would most likely fk it all up

Maybe i could do it for my armors, but its tuff to mod for a game that i do not own.. if theres a problem i cannot test it out

i really like your mod, is pretty cool :3 i got a question, are you going to make a fallout 3 edition of this? because i prefere more fallout 3 than vegas and i would like to use this mod there. keep up the good work

no sorry it would take me a week alone to edit a new esp and remake all scripts and stuff i would most likely fk it all up

Maybe i could do it for my armors, but its tuff to mod for a game that i do not own.. if theres a problem i cannot test it out

thats understanable. thanks anyways :3

Hello! Im wondering..which bodies are the ones with no tails? Unless they all do? Trying to find a body under the race menu that doesnt have tails (Just not my kind of thing) and having no luck as they all do so far from my searching..

But great mod and thanks for the hard work!!

Prob me just being stupid and not finding the tailess bodies? xD

only the expansion kitsu has a version with no tail, this is nekomimi project hehe so i kinda force people to use tails

But i made a 9 tail kitsu for the expansion and i make tailess bodies since it has to be equiped

if ever i make a 3 Tail Neko i will probably add no tail bodies

But ya for now only the 4 new bodies from the expansion has no tail but they still go ears