ok good news, i decided to just nuke my mods and start fresh, installed 5 at a time and loaded the game each time, discovered it was something pretty simple, it was the damn "Faster Readius Faster" mod, everything works great now except for the annoying enb transparency thing, been kicking ass and taking names with my neko though, cant wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Gave this mod a testdrive. My game keeps crashing with ctd in racemenu when selecting any of the neko races with around 50/50 chance, chose one of the body types and kept trying to get the selection through till i got it, works fine otherwise.

Is the first screenshot with the "melon" body type?

Gave this mod a testdrive. My game keeps crashing with ctd in racemenu when selecting any of the neko races with around 50/50 chance, chose one of the body types and kept trying to get the selection through till i got it, works fine otherwise.

Is the first screenshot with the "melon" body type?

thats because of custome hair and eyes

if you are already a neko and reopen racemenu just click on caucasian before rechoosing a class and it wont crash

thats due to the hairs not my mod and i cannot do anything about it unless you do not use those hairs

ok good news, i decided to just nuke my mods and start fresh, installed 5 at a time and loaded the game each time, discovered it was something pretty simple, it was the damn "Faster Readius Faster" mod, everything works great now except for the annoying enb transparency thing, been kicking ass and taking names with my neko though, cant wait to see what else you guys come up with.

ya the enb you can remove it if you remove the first option thingy dont remember name,

run with default something lol xD so helpful but ya

we even made a gameplay change mod on nexus that turns you into a more agile and faster neko! with more blood and dismember 

and a better farther camera

makes it even more fun lol

That was a funny video.  I haven't tried the physics mod you added yet.  Makes sense for a more agile Neko character.  That huge deathclaw with wings is scary looking.  I see you took some damage and then went over to your stimpacks.  Only 2 super stimpacks available and only a few regular stimpacks, lol.  Then I see it, "welcome to level 2" haha.  I see you're using Nevada Skies.  Wow is it dark at night.  No night vision goggles?  No light sticks?  No cateye?  That's too dark for me, but I'm not using Nevada Skies right now.  Great mod though.  It makes the game more interesting and scarier. 

I never seen that Gecko Warrior either.  Is that in the game originally or did you add that?  Part of another mod?  Never seen a gecko with a melee weapon.  That was funny.  Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

!! can you tell me what was too low? =) was it Hdr or maybe anistropic?

i will be able to help that other person now

Would appreciate =)

and i hope everything else is fine for you.

only thing now if ever you get crash it is because you need fnv4gb

but it is not 100% required. i just cannot guarantee stability without it

what is fnv4gb? also this was the result I was getting.

The program has some spyware which settles a problem in the RAM and the 1GB range bothers to 4 GB. I had the same problem and have ALL the programs I uninstalled Suspect occurred (Advertising programs, etc.)

I'm sorry, my English is very bad, so I use Google Translator 

I've been rocking this mod for quite awhile now, been stable just about every step of the way. You do good work and I hope you're thoroughly enjoying it. I've only got 1 thing I needs attention, and 1 thing that might want improvement. Nekoros and Neko-chan aren't dismissable. I've got a custom follower mod or two that I want to run, but with too many followers, the game becomes too easy. Seeing as how they aren't custom voice acted/quest oriented, I'd like to be able to dismiss at least one of them. The thing that could use some attention is the black cloth outfits. Croft and Sakuya are good examples of the texture appearing very flat. There's little shading on these outfits to acentuate the comely figures you've worked so hard on integrating. If they're is a to remedy that, I'd love to see it. If there isn't, I still very much love the work you've done and wish you only the best.

!! can you tell me what was too low? =) was it Hdr or maybe anistropic?

i will be able to help that other person now

Would appreciate =)

and i hope everything else is fine for you.

only thing now if ever you get crash it is because you need fnv4gb

but it is not 100% required. i just cannot guarantee stability without it

what is fnv4gb? also this was the result I was getting.

The program has some spyware which settles a problem in the RAM and the 1GB range bothers to 4 GB. I had the same problem and have ALL the programs I uninstalled Suspect occurred (Advertising programs, etc.)

I'm sorry, my English is very bad, so I use Google Translator 

wait what?!?!?!?!?!? you saying my mod has spywares? impossible O_O

I've been rocking this mod for quite awhile now, been stable just about every step of the way. You do good work and I hope you're thoroughly enjoying it. I've only got 1 thing I needs attention, and 1 thing that might want improvement. Nekoros and Neko-chan aren't dismissable. I've got a custom follower mod or two that I want to run, but with too many followers, the game becomes too easy. Seeing as how they aren't custom voice acted/quest oriented, I'd like to be able to dismiss at least one of them. The thing that could use some attention is the black cloth outfits. Croft and Sakuya are good examples of the texture appearing very flat. There's little shading on these outfits to acentuate the comely figures you've worked so hard on integrating. If they're is a to remedy that, I'd love to see it. If there isn't, I still very much love the work you've done and wish you only the best.

they are dismissable you probably have a companion mod like Nccs that is conflicting.

or aapparently Jocelyn mod ruins everything so if you got her, let her go back to her daddy shes too young

xD

Omfgggg we pulled it off!!!!

Taokaka Its SOOO KAWAIII   thats was soooo dam hard... because of the head and hands being on the body mesh and adding bnb

But all worth it!! i am uploading a Mega happy dance video you will see her in action!!

SOOOO KAWAIIII AAAAA   i almost killed a baby 2 days ago

and now im sooo freakin happy, actually proud that we finalyl learned most of Blender perfectly. Imagination is our limit now! nothing else ! ohohoh TAOKAKAKA ZOMGOMGOMG

will leave link soon

Omfgggg we pulled it off!!!!

Taokaka Its SOOO KAWAIII   thats was soooo dam hard... because of the head and hands being on the body mesh and adding bnb

But all worth it!! i am uploading a Mega happy dance video you will see her in action!!

SOOOO KAWAIIII AAAAA   i almost killed a baby 2 days ago

and now im sooo freakin happy, actually proud that we finalyl learned most of Blender perfectly. Imagination is our limit now! nothing else ! ohohoh TAOKAKAKA ZOMGOMGOMG

will leave link soon

Lol!  Looking forward to the video.  Thanks.

lol ya i was thinking about it have another armor version with some claws out

and our Neko gameplay mod really loool dismembers like insane xD some ghoul head exploded with a punch ahaha so much blood and yaaa 

thing is unarmed they run fast has heck can cause issue with my slow cpu

but i definatly want to make a version with some long claws out

making minikaka's also but having weight issues..blender keeps deleting our left Thigh weight so our left is screwed up...

minikaka's will be companions with cat scripts, same has the anime pretty much they dont say much hehe

but minikaka wont be a playable armor, they got bigger heads and are childs, so i wont make them playable

and i hidden  the under skirt on this mesh, i am 500% against Loli and pedo stuff so

we made 1000% sure they are in no way sexable, even cut the body off.

naked = a tiny 0.5 scale busty women lolll so nope i wont allow people to rape my Minikaka's

and especially anyway i need it has an armor because i need to force hide the head and hands

if not it hides the pipboy screen or hairs come out etc etc

very complicated mesh since it uses all body parts in 1 if not hoodie would of got a insane seam

taokaka will maybe have 2 versions one with claw and one without

depends if i do the ponytails or not if i do them i might has well do claws,

but they already took well over 60 hours xD and i really want to add bnb to some missing armors 

and some bodies we rly wanted bnb... so sad we too sucky to modify bodies...

you really need a extra nice smooth on it and dunnnno...

armor is a bit easy to get away with big squary surfaces

and mostly since people already lag enough inside the school

i will have to unlock the backdoor to lead to a new cell to have the minikaka's in it

so i will have to fully decorate a room..noway ima put 3-4 kawaii moemoe kaka's in a dirty room

tao is a climber queen

lol so we learned blender finally and now we cannot even make a door teleport xD Whyyy do we always get errors that NOONE ever saw before lol.. so hard to get help when noone has ever seen or herd about it

we can teleport inside the playroom but then we are stuck inside

gucky4linux was saying that the new vegas 4GB extender possessed qualities of malware (I think, at least).

-----

That Tao mod looks pretty nice. Is there any chance for a version without the hood or with it pulled down? Also, what do you mean you are trying to make the door teleport?

well he is wrong because it doesnt =o , i got Nexus one and i dont have any spywares

and no sorry i will not be doing a version without a hoodie, if not she is not taokaka anymore,

we already made 4 versions of taokaka and 4 versions of Minikaka