i do have the weapon animation mod, tried it and it still is there, this is frustrating, and Ive tried both the BNB and compatibility skeleton, those made no difference. I did notice with some outfits on it disappeared, only to return when i removed them, could it be a head mesh issue?

wow ok....fk off this is it guys

im sorry but we give up thats just fk it... the last straw

Nexus took down our mod .... thats 800 hours thrown down the drain

If they dont let us put it back... it is the last straw..we are putting no more efforts into this and stopped all future updates

we are sorry we have no more patience to waste on this...ruining our life for no reason

if its not fixed i am going back to play skyrim i am done modding

Sorry to hear about your Nexus experience.  They are a bit strict about stuff.  I don't really understand why they do what they do.  Luckily here on Loverslab, the mod authors are given a lot more gratitude and room to work.  I can say your work is appreciated.  If it's something you enjoy, hopefully your works can continue.  Whatever you decide to do is understandable.  It doesn't change all the work you put in. 

Just make sure you're having fun.  If it's more like work or just a hassle, maybe take a break or just let it be as is.  You two put quite a bit of content in already.  It's a lot of fun as is.  Don't let Nexus get you down.  They've given a lot of awesome modders grief.  No one is allowed to say anything on their site in fear of instant ban.  I'm not going to lie and say I don't like the Nexus, I do.   I just don't agree with how strict they are, but then again, it's not my site.

Thank you for your hard work.  I think I speak for more than just myself when I say your mod is a lot of fun! ^^

I agree this is a great mod, don't give up on it entirely cuz of the nazi staff on nexus, just give up on nexus and keep it a lovers lab mod. Also I am in agreement that my issue is a mod conflicting with your mod, I just need to figure out which one. may have to uninstall everything except nekomimi and try one at a time, not gonna be fun lol. I wont give up cuz this is the best custom race for fallout nv i have found.

I agree this is a great mod, don't give up on it entirely cuz of the nazi staff on nexus, just give up on nexus and keep it a lovers lab mod. Also I am in agreement that my issue is a mod conflicting with your mod, I just need to figure out which one. may have to uninstall everything except nekomimi and try one at a time, not gonna be fun lol. I wont give up cuz this is the best custom race for fallout nv i have found.

do yyou have any children race mod maybe? someone had a problem with nekochan starting script because of jocelyn

maybe mods like shojo are altering pipboyhand meshes

wow all this happened because we got lazy... we didnt re edit our description and read me..

when we started the project we had counter striek source weapons.

they gave us soooooooooo much problems like twisted necks and HA flying legs...yes we became ghosts

so we took them out. and also learn that you can use custom stuff from other game but not vanilla.. so we really burned them

and well since we got lazy and didnt edit our post saying we use counter strike ressource

and i said if you like it please endorse this i was not allowed to...i really need to start taking Terms and translate them in french and read them in both languages to make sure..

not first time i get in trouble with a site for something so minor but thats my fault ...cant deny it its written black on white..

Anywayyyy here it goes again.. *The Walking Ghoul* MomoMonsta Mod is back on work..

we were going to sleep when the owner of nexus himself messages us sooo now we wont sleep haha!

yes hopefully!

Not that we dont appreciate the love we get here

But this project at some point was a life killer... 2 months not working and sepnding 14 hours a day modding at some point it was not fun anymore..

we had been rushed to release it too soon and now had the pressure to fix it ASAP

and then we simply started asking for wayyyy too much authorizations xD and simply went wayy over our head with stuff...

But it all came out great other then 2 mods i couldn't fix at all that ahd to be droped

So i just feel that if i cannot Get a high love level lol i don't feel like putting a high volume of efforts into it,

And gosh i mean...i am under the influence that ii am a nice person...

i always help around and respect others, polite and friendly...

sure my frenchy grammar is to the roof but...we are now on *last chance* on nexus and it scares me to fk out

The walking ghoul momomonsta mod!  has added 230 ghouls so far and 10 big deathclaw with wings and 3 Humongous! deathclaws lol

Trust me you shouldn't get bored when we are done with this haha

I've been running around mostly with just the sister.  For that battle I may turn to the Neko-Ares addition.  Do the kitties do a lot of damage? I noticed they could follow but I thought they were more for fun, not battle.  I do remember seeing them in your video though. 

they do decent damage, not super op but if all 4 of them jump on a ghoul he wont last too long =)

i'll look in geck see how much damage my bf gave them but they are not suposed to be too strong since we made 4 of them

the only thing that really should be op is our Sniper rifle that is Named Op neko lol it will 1 hit anything.

Even the new humongous Winged deathclaw we are adding in *the walking ghoul*

new loading screen mod up =) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29813-neko-arts-loading-screen/?p=743394

and we are making a better camera mod too will make it go farther, since we love the Starters so much but barely see them..

and i really love 3rd person view and feel that the chars are too centered in the screen,

we could see a bit more Neko booty ya Knuu!!

So might has well make a version that could put you on the left and another for the right side

increase fvanitymodewheelmax and fchasecameramax to like 600 or heck to infinity and beyond! HAH :3

so would basically lower the camera a little bit, put max wheel distance wayyy farther

and i would love to have one that makes you able to see your body a little bit more then the one i already saw out there.

to see some boob in first person haha :3

do yyou have any children race mod maybe? someone had a problem with nekochan starting script because of jocelyn

no child races, only added Mojave delight so the npcs wouldn't look ugly, also it isn't the pip-boy that gets messed up, when i bring it up, it shows just the way its supposed to, its when i close the pip-boy that i get the messed up blob.

no child races, only added Mojave delight so the npcs wouldn't look ugly, also it isn't the pip-boy that gets messed up, when i bring it up, it shows just the way its supposed to, its when i close the pip-boy that i get the messed up blob.

i really dont know my mod does not touch the pipboy

you are going to have to figure it out yourself because it is 100% sure you have a mod conflicting with your pipboy or hands mesh.

i cannot help you further until you test it.. because all you been saying to me is that pipboy gets a blob.

and by blob i have absolutely no idea what you mean.. take pictures!

and well i have plenty of mods and no problems and noone on either sites has ever told me about this problem,

so you are the only who can find the issue, try your other mods and just disable what you think would conflict

i cannot help or make you a fix until you know what conflicts

after relooking your load order you have many stuff that alters camera which can cause problems i always get problems with them

so i am making my own camera mod with more blood too hah

especially if you have that 1stperson body mod it screws up everything, your hands disapear when you pull your guns out and alot of stuff..

dont know why those mods are allowed to be published they are filled with bugs and noone is updating it

but ya disable a few mods try it  if it wont work reenable them then disable some others..

but you have wayyyy too many mods who are already conflicting each others.

like your pipboy.. removeglove.. why you have that?

official readius already removes it, so you are already causing unnecessary conflicts

and i spotted 8-10 mods in there that you should not be using together

like you have duplicate mods that simply have different names but does the exact same thing

no armors we used should be conflicting with the real ones but never know

asuka armor is in our mod try to disable it

fetish stuff too

disable the disable pipboy glove 

type3m esp arent you suposed to choose only 1 version?

try official pipboy readius instead of that pipboyX3 thing

if not try moving my esp a bit up the list

you could try my camera mod instead of center one but i tried center one yesterday didnt have conflicts just really didnt like it

if not do you have nvse?

and if you use fnv4gb did you move your nvse inside the exes folder that fnv4gb made?

if not fnv4gb will only use the default launcher 

i just found out about that today when i was trying to figure out why the F i couldnt use enbdev with fnv4gb

well dont cut it copy and paste another copy inside that exes folder if you use fnv4gb

if not Maybe yes!! did you try to unactivate then reactivate your archive invalidation?

you need to do this pretty much with any mods that uses BnB or heavy scripting

post-380717-0-63116400-1396959472_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-95505900-1396959473_thumb.jpg

i made a new fix for this we foudn what was causing fps drop in school,

it somehow was the ammo box. we took all the ammo and moved them in the locker and it works great now

i think you wouldnt even need fnv4gb anymore but it is always very useful,

you need to move your enbdev and nvse into the exes folder it creates though and it confuses alot of people.. we had no idea about it

until i tried to make enb work and it wouldnt

i am uploading the fix now

no armors we used should be conflicting with the real ones but never know

asuka armor is in our mod try to disable it

fetish stuff too

disable the disable pipboy glove 

type3m esp arent you suposed to choose only 1 version?

try official pipboy readius instead of that pipboyX3 thing

if not try moving my esp a bit up the list

you could try my camera mod instead of center one but i tried center one yesterday didnt have conflicts just really didnt like it

if not do you have nvse?

and if you use fnv4gb did you move your nvse inside the exes folder that fnv4gb made?

if not fnv4gb will only use the default launcher 

i just found out about that today when i was trying to figure out why the F i couldnt use enbdev with fnv4gb

well dont cut it copy and paste another copy inside that exes folder if you use fnv4gb

if not Maybe yes!! did you try to unactivate then reactivate your archive invalidation?

you need to do this pretty much with any mods that uses BnB or heavy scripting

disabled the pip-boy disable glove, as for the type3m the other esps for that are for the DLCs, and i always use the pip-boy readius, the pip-boy x3 is to make the light on the pip-boy brighter, i also have used the camera mod many times before without issue, and I always use nvse however I didnt know you had to move a copy of the nvse exe inside the fnv4gb folder, ill give it a try and see what happens, I also may have forgotten to deactivate and reactivate archive invalidation.

could be a enb issue, something in my enbdev makes my chars almost invisible, well i see threw it

it could be a enb kind of i dunno lol but could be,

but at this point i really cant help you.

you are the only one around with this bug and i have never seen this since i have started playing games ever lol

this would almost look like the infinite boob stretch bug from not using archive invalidation when using skeleton but ya never saw this.

we suggested you a few times, the only thing you can do is try the mods, i wont download 30 mods to try to see it hehe

so just disactivate 5 mods launch game if its still there close it and reactivate them, then unactivate 5 more and try them all this way until you spot the culprit

i really cannot do anything else sorry