The lips and teeth is a common bug from vanilla Skyrim.

As for the neck, it seems like you are not using the body mod which came with her. But its hard to tell considering you have only taken a screenshot of her face. Her face is the right color but her body isn't.

I will try and help the best I can but I didn't make this conversion.

The lips and teeth is a common bug from vanilla Skyrim.

As for the neck, it seems like you are not using the body mod which came with her. But its hard to tell considering you have only taken a screenshot of her face. Her face is the right color but her body isn't.

I will try and help the best I can but I didn't make this conversion.

I followed the installation instructions you provided, didn't remove anything, her body is different from my character's body, she's somewhat fatter, seems like another slider preset for cbbe.

Also the hands have a lighter color (just like the head).

I use cbbe, no chsbc or anything... does cbbe work combined with chsbc?

The same thing happened with another follower mod i installed (elf milf), i'll leave another message there and post it here too if i can find a solution.

Can you go to the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood and check to see what the companion version looks like please :)

Make sure to take a full body screenshot as well as a screenshot of her face up close.

EDIT: Also did you install the v1.1 patch?

Thanks

Can you go to the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood and check to see what the companion version looks like please :)

Make sure to take a full body screenshot as well as a screenshot of her face up close.

EDIT: Also did you install the v1.1 patch?

Thanks

Can't find the v1.1 patch, where is it?

here are the screenshots, i uploaded them into imgur because i couldn't open postimage... my internet's been pretty bad lately, took me 10 minutes to upload these, i hope you can see them before they get deleted.

http://imgur.com/a/4socd

Also, what kind of body meshes and body textures are you using? Because most follower mods i use have this neck and hands discoloration problem, i use cbbe (with HDT bodyslide for the customization) and nothing else

Whoa something has gone wrong there.

They reinstalling the mod again starting with the companion version and then the playable preset. I will be back after doing some tests.

i have reinstalled the mods several times both manually and using mod organizer and nothing, always the same problems.

Alright i seem to have solved it, it was actually cause by CBBE's staple textures, they were not allowing the other ones from being enabled on the hands, so the hands and necks got all messed up.

Excellent she works, now, is there a fix for the creepy glued teeth?

• 4 weeks later...

Does this fix this characters mouth glitch?

what i mean is she talks where her teeth glued shut

@sunwalker

replace her exported head mesh with this.... or you can manually use the NPC nif merge tool to merge any npc with normal mouth to her head mesh

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=79973

to the people w/ the TEETH issues... that link above has a nif. take that nif and place it in Bryn's facegendata mesh folder, replacing the original. then mouth is fixed! unfortunately the tool used to make that nif can give eyes a very glossy unnatural shine. like glass. and Bryn will have that. but i just pretend she's an android replicant lol.

hey i see you folks use some followers from TESGeneral. there's this awesome one there that i love named Emilia.

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!followers/cuyy

but there's some errors in the files. the face files are named weird and she gets the grey face bug. her goggles are missing textures too. but mainly i can't figure out the grey face because of the weird face file naming. since General doesn't have a forum section that i see, could anyone take a look at her and have any advice?