View File

"Brynhildr" - Companion into Playable Character

makes Brynhildr a playable character.

j8au.jpg

Requirements

Here - Brynhildr Follower by TesGeneral(support the authors)

Installation

After Installing Brynhildr Follower, extract everything from this mod to your Data Folder.

Sometimes

When selecting the race don't panic that the character is alien looking, simply select nord race then select your desired race again. (No other workaround as of now.)

Optional

If you want to use your custom body mod or prefered body for her, its in meshes/actors/followers/brynhildr or meshes/followers/brynhildr. She uses CBBE textures and the default body is CHSBHC. Use ck to change or add hairs. I will be releasing an optional version which enables vanilla hairs/sghairs/appachihairs and other eye mod compatibility.

Credits

ickylol - Original Brynhildr.

Mailamea - player character version.

Sunwalker - requestie (is this a word? lol)

Extra

I will be taking follower/companion into playable character requests. As long as don't use chargen racemenu by expired, But this can be cancelled if you provide the .slot file of the chargen of that follower/companion.

I will be taking request if the companion is either using ECE/CME or regular companions made with ck.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vjkdq10mbj2v3jp/BrynhildrFollower+-+v0.1.2.7z
  • Special Edition Compatible

I like the look of her face along with the hair; as well as the fair skin.  (She also looks good with my customized bigger body ;) )  I only had to add the havok item for breast collision as a quick adjustment to the original body - then things were all good.

Thank you for uploading her.

post-221549-0-81322100-1396199320_thumb.jpg

I like the look of her face along with the hair; as well as the fair skin. (She also looks good with my customized bigger body ;) ) I only had to add the havok item for breast collision as a quick adjustment to the original body - then things were all good.

Thank you for uploading her.

Your welcome, hey can you provide me the files on the body you used and the custom hdt for the body, I've been looking for an hdt that can work for chsbhc her body, so I can update the files.

You can send it to me via pm, thanks.

Does this fix this characters mouth glitch?

what i mean is she talks where her teeth glued shut

@sunwalker

replace her exported head mesh with this.... or you can manually use the NPC nif merge tool to merge any npc with normal mouth to her head mesh

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=79973

I tried doing this sunwalker, how does this work?

Anyone knows the RGB code or RGB values of brynhildr's original hair color so I can update the hair. thanks.

Well her hair color is listed as in the normal ESP: HairColor07Chestnut 

The values of HairColor07Chestnut are below.

R: 66

G: 53

B: 45

EDIT: I just checked and your RGB values and color preset are completely fine :) Anyway back to Ga2.

Anyone knows the RGB code or RGB values of brynhildr's original hair color so I can update the hair. thanks.

Well her hair color is listed as in the normal ESP: HairColor07Chestnut

The values of HairColor07Chestnut are below.

R: 66

G: 53

B: 45

EDIT: I just checked and your RGB values and color preset are completely fine :) Anyway back to Ga2.

Already did that, its far off from the companion still.

"Brynhildr" - Companion into Playable Character v1.1 Patch Notes

- Fixed her hair color so it is back to its original red hair. Currently only works for the player, companion hair color is still not showing currently in game even though it shows fine in the CK.

- Fixed a minor bug which sometimes caused her not to spawn.

IAlzKIy.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE AND WARNING 

If you are using Live Another Life and you try to create a character using this preset you will crash when you sleep in the bed to leave the area and start the game.

I even deleted my Skyrim game and did a fresh install with just Live Another Life and this mod and still had the same issue with it. If Live Another Life is disabled the game will work fine when doing the Vanilla intro. Tested both methods on another computer with a fresh install and just this mod and got the same results.

Current workaround for Live Another Life users:

Just select any female race and start the game. When in the game world (NOT THE CHARACTER CREATION CABIN) open the racemenu using the console, "coc showracemenu" without the quote and then select her race. This will bypass the CTD for the time being.