She is absolutely fantastic! Kudos for making her playable!  I am not too mod-savvy, but i do know that body types require matching armor/clothing.  I noticed you mentioned that she was chsbhc/cbbe and was wondering if chsbhc armor would work with her, or would it have to be modded for her full figure?  Any plans on releasing any other armor for her if she does require specially modded armor?

She is absolutely fantastic! Kudos for making her playable!  I am not too mod-savvy, but i do know that body types require matching armor/clothing.  I noticed you mentioned that she was chsbhc/cbbe and was wondering if chsbhc armor would work with her, or would it have to be modded for her full figure?  Any plans on releasing any other armor for her if she does require specially modded armor?

She should have a bodyslide preset xml included so you can use bodyslide armors for her body.

@pops57 : you can use whatever body you like for her, regarding outfits she comes with 3 ill make a script which adds it auto when you pick brynhildr as your player. Chsbhc armors works fine with her.

@laespada : problem is I don't know how to make a body slide of existing meshes.

@ark : I've tried older and newer versions of ASLAL no crashes, its just you, still no acces to my pc, so ill check your update later if it checks out ill add the download.

looks fucking cute. i really want to use it, but unfortunately it doesn't work with ECE. :dodgy:

Yes it does, it was built using ECE :dodgy:

and why the fuck does it look like that??

lep7rvu4.jpg

where's the body? where are the ECE sliders? and why doesn't she look like that..

j8au.jpg

??? it looks like it was built for RaceMenu and not for ECE.

i installed "BrynhildrFollower+-+v0.1.2.7z" first, then brynhildrplayable and at last the unofficial patch 1.1.

isn't a "commonTriRaces.slot" enough for ECE??

Don't change her facial parts and she won't get ugly face. Especially her nose type, if you change her nose type she'll go weird, and to go back to her original looks you need to find the original nose shape. Ya, it's weird, but that's what I found out.

looks fucking cute. i really want to use it, but unfortunately it doesn't work with ECE. :dodgy:

She works with ece. Oh and if you are telling me that im using racemenu, i am not. I am using ECE + Racemenu + Chargen extention + racemenu ece morphs = result (Its ece but with the ui of racemenu)

Try to remember not changing the scale sliders nose, it will mess her up. Only eyes and mouth and hair can be changed without deforming her.

This is because i used the only way possible to make her playable exactly 100% looking like brynhildr her self.

She works with ece. Oh and if you are telling me that im using racemenu, i am not. I am using ECE + Racemenu + Chargen extention + racemenu ece morphs = result (Its ece but with the ui of racemenu)

Try to remember not changing the scale sliders nose, it will mess her up. Only eyes and mouth and hair can be changed without deforming her.

This is because i used the only way possible to make her playable exactly 100% looking like brynhildr her self.

okay thx. that's disappointing, because i want to adapt her face a bit. especially the nose. :wacko: 

okay thx. that's disappointing, because i want to adapt her face a bit. especially the nose. :wacko:

You can move the nose forward/back and up/down. Just don't change the nose type.