Elf Milf - Beautiful stand-alone Follower - Yui0820

Eikichi Onizuka

13497025584_f70fcfcef2_b.jpg

Elf Milf - stand-alone follower - [bBP / HDT support]

Character created By Yui0820

and heartfelt thanks to Expired6978 for help with follower conversion 

Download Link:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/35a83fvvnsaumv8/EMilf.rar

Info: install via NMM, MO or manual, found her inside Sleeping Giant Inn (Riverwood)

HD Screenshots:

ofDyS0W.jpg
QnyqrOL.jpg
FRBPJZR.jpg
UN2IYWt.jpg
msg-204983-0-26185700-1395533868.jpg
post-89240-0-48536000-1395051321.jpg

I hope you like it, enjoy it..! ^_^

Guest Ragna_Rok

THATS NO MILF! ... jeez, im horny, you got me by the balls... i mean... fuck dude... id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

THATS NO MILF! ... jeez, im horny, you got me by the balls... i mean... fuck dude... id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

Don't elves age much slower than humans? So an Elven milf would actually be much younger looking.

id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

arwen4.jpg Arwen from LOTR is 116 years old.. if it takes them well! :lol:

From Wiki. 

Aragorn in his twentieth year met Arwen for the first time in Rivendell, where he lived under Elrond's protection. Arwen, then over 2700 years old, had recently returned to her father's home after living for a while with her grandmother Lady Galadriel in Lórien

Actually I changed her name to Vanilla because she's so sweet :) also remind me how boobs..... I mean mods have changed vanilla Skyrim the good way :blush:

Also changed her class to Citizen, never expect an eye-candy beauty acting like a badass bulky brute wearing heavy armor and slashing people to death :D

p/s: she's standing next to Nel in Riverwood inn make them look exactly like mother and daughter. Absolute MILF :heart:

What body mods(type, skin,...) are you using for her? I'm trying for a while to achieve such a result, sadly with little success.

I use CHSBHC body, skin textures is original from "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-Mod" and with "Equipable Wet Female Body Textures"

But the face textures is SG Textures.

hi "Iuki"

where do I get this shield?

http://i.imgur.com/QnyqrOL.jpg

Thanks in advance. :shy:

The shield is from "TERA Weapons".

Sorry for asking, but what body is she with in this Mod ???

it is the body of skyrim best game of all time made has, it is the body which I love, it's the body for the fight and I would give my life. it is the masterpiece of Cherry Hotaling, CHSBHC BBP.

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?

4888-1-1325372499.gif

How can I decrease her Brest size.... I love the follower style but damn...huge Brest ...!

Archived