can someone plss mke new face mod based of Jennifer lawrence XD ???

U say for ECE? I guess i can try to make a preset, i like her too, i will try badly XD

u mean we can achieve her face topology by using ECE ??  wow !! i'll try make one too !! 

upload it here when u finish bud  XDD

U say for ECE? I guess i can try to make a preset, i like her too, i will try badly XD

u mean we can achieve her face topology by using ECE ??  wow !! i'll try make one too !! 

check if this looks like, i will try to make a better attempt later

post-83198-0-42856000-1395171852_thumb.jpg

post-83198-0-57366100-1395171857_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifSnapshot 261.jpgattachicon.gifJennifer Lawrence 1.jpg

Well, this is the best I can do.  I made her into a breton because of her rounded facial features.

Mods used:  ECE, Fantasy Heroine Female Face Texture (all human races are using the nord normalmap),  SG Female Textures Renewal (tintmasks), SG Hair Pack 268 Edition, True Brows, Improved Eyes Skyrim, Mature Skin Textures, Seductive Lips HD

:o Woah, nice work!  :D

the face pleases me, but I have no shimmer as to get that.

the face pleases me, but I have no shimmer as to get that.

the preset is there if u want it, will show up in slot 24 once u place it

btw magnus this CME file i can't find it

my document > my games > skyrim  maybe something went wrong with my game 

i use win 8, so, where ur norml saves of skyrim are alocated beside it should be the folder

i hope muramasa will share his preset XD, his preset the best so far, but need to change view mod of course

attachicon.gifSnapshot 266.jpgattachicon.gifJennifer Lawrence 2.jpgattachicon.gifJennifer Lawrence 3.jpg

Okay after a bit more tweaking, here's my preset.  She's also a nord now and the preset is located at slot 24.  And if you feel her proportions are a bit off with the body you're using (ex.: head too big), you can change it in showracemenu.  Hope you like it. :)

Mods used:  ECE, CBBE/Bodyslide 2, HDT Physics Extension, Fantasy Heroine Female Face Texture (all human races are using the nord normalmap), SG Female Textures Renewal (tintmasks), SG Hair Pack 268 Edition, True Brows, Improved Eyes Skyrim, Mature Skin Textures, Seductive Lips HD, XP32 Maximum Skeleton

excellent XD  thx muramasa  !!!