can someone plss mke new face mod based of Jennifer lawrence XD ???

lol trying some adjustment of mine version  :3  damn those lips hard to achieve  ^^""

You've got very close with her eyes which is pretty crucial, I'm not a bad portrait artist myself and I've always found that a tough area - windows on the soul and all that. 

Being honest with you I think the face shape could stand more tweaking. In portraiture you're taught to divide the face into three horizontal areas; hairline to brow, brow to nose tip, nose tip to chin. It helps to find where your subject's proportions deviate from perfect symmetry, their distinguishing features. If you further divide into quadrants that helps to get an idea of things like jaw or nose breadth and eye separation.  

If you were to do that here I think you'd find our J Law has a significantly broader jaw line and nose bridge. Get that closer and I reckon you'd find the mouth clicks into place like the final piece of a jigsaw.

• 1 month later...

So hey, this is super gorgeous. Where the heck do I put the .slot file?

Go to Documents/my games/Skyrim and put it in the CME folder. Whatever number is on the file will be the ECE slot load number. Pretty easy. I added a dozen to mine today to try out.

Although I have ECE, I have no CME folder. Even a search for it turns up nothing.

If you don't have a CME folder, you need to create one in Documents/my games/Skyrim.

I put the file in /documents/my games/skyrim/cme. No dice.