Nudists of Skyrim

There's nothing more relaxing than sitting around your home nude or skinny dipping, maybe even nude hunting and horse riding. But I've found an even better way to enjoy the nudist lifestyle...shed your clothing, or armor, and live life in the natural state. Sure some people may not approve but public nudity is not illegal in Skyrim(why can't it be like this in the real world?) so who cares what others think.

Although it's best to have a bodyguard, or two, as melee fighting becomes more difficult. I prefer using magick, both to protect and defend myself and with a dremora lord at my side I have few worries

Here's a pic of my current nudist, she's also a succubus..so I figure being naked would suit this playstyle http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3299190295342231753/1844BAAA4D6E21BF53476E97D845195223711336/

Anyone else care share their nudists? Or am I the only one.

P.S I'm also a nudist in real life so I know how liberating it is to be naked. I'm nude as I type this.

Buy me a web cam. Mine just brok a week ago....I was drunk and accidently knocked it off my monitor ~sighs~ Anyways, lets stay on topic here. I don't think I'd feel comfortable uploading nude pics of myself anyways....no telling where they could end up,

It's probably a big hairy dude.

While I wouldn't be too attracted to a big, hairy dude (probably why I avoid mirrors! :lol:), even big, hairy dudes like to go natural from time to time. At least until some tender bits get sunburned. :P

Well, on the profile it is said it's a girl... a big hairy girl maybe ? Actually I don't care about how big and hairy a girl is, a girl is a girl and should be considered like any other one.

Of course I prefer girls in shape but I have respect for all girls as they all have something beautiful on the inside !   :wub:

And I like to check inside ! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you guys are still obsessing over whether I'm female or not I can show a pic....otherwise I don't want this topic to die.

Ya shouldn't feel obligated to post anything although to be honest if ya did i prolly would look anyways back to topic...

2014_05_18_00006.jpg

2014_05_18_00007.jpg

2014_05_18_00008.jpg

This is one of the reasons why I don't post much on here....and no one should have to prove their gender on a gaming forum...or maybe I should say you guys should prove you're male, lol.

~rolls eyes~ Anyways....

Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and kids are FBI agents ;)

In all seriousness, though, you have nothing to prove, and if anyone would seriously demand nudes of you (which I don't think is the case here, thankfully), he or she would be an asshole.

More on topic, if you want to play a constantly nude toon, consider using a mod that makes armor spells indefinite in duration for the sake of convenience.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13763/? this one simply makes spells reduce your max mana by a set amount when cast.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22593/? this one I'm yet to test, but it sounds more interesting, as it makes you pay mana whenever the spell actually helps you (so armor drains magicka on hit etc.).

Also, dunno how you feel about piercings, but many of them can be enchanted so you don't miss out on stacked effects. Also worth considering.

My char also share's an appreciation for going in the buff. Even in battle she'll maintain some form of nakedness (for "tactical reasons" of course :P).

post-39353-0-15978600-1400728092_thumb.jpg

Heck she's even unafraid to go about it while strolling through town.

post-39353-0-80796200-1400728339_thumb.jpg

*Exhibitionist much? Probably, but that's a topic for another time. :P

This is one of the reasons why I don't post much on here....and no one should have to prove their gender on a gaming forum...or maybe I should say you guys should prove you're male, lol.

~rolls eyes~ Anyways....

Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and kids are FBI agents ;)

In all seriousness, though, you have nothing to prove, and if anyone would seriously demand nudes of you (which I don't think is the case here, thankfully), he or she would be an asshole.

More on topic, if you want to play a constantly nude toon, consider using a mod that makes armor spells indefinite in duration for the sake of convenience.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13763/? this one simply makes spells reduce your max mana by a set amount when cast.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22593/? this one I'm yet to test, but it sounds more interesting, as it makes you pay mana whenever the spell actually helps you (so armor drains magicka on hit etc.).

Also, dunno how you feel about piercings, but many of them can be enchanted so you don't miss out on stacked effects. Also worth considering.

Thank you, I've never heard of those mods before.

Oh damnit i literaluy drew a blank on an "unarmoured skill" i swear there was SOMETHING out there for it... maybe it was connected with skyrim redone??

I play MANY characters in skyrim but i have 3 favourite's one of them is a nude pale skin goes around using ice magic (normally use a custom body with erect nipples XD )

Oh damnit i literaluy drew a blank on an "unarmoured skill" i swear there was SOMETHING out there for it... maybe it was connected with skyrim redone??

I play MANY characters in skyrim but i have 3 favourite's one of them is a nude pale skin goes around using ice magic (normally use a custom body with erect nipples XD )

Theres http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17496-streakerperks/

And i'm sure there was another mod someone was making that was about being a druid and being nude but i can't find the thread :(

Archived